A Magical Roleplaying Experience 

#37960  by Luna Lovegood

Luna lay on her stomach, propped up on her elbows with her feet swinging wistfully back and forth in the air behind her. In front of her, a charms book lay open and she read quietly with a little daydreamy smile on her face. One thing she loved was learning new charms. Her mother had as well, and even though it led to her ultimate demise, Luna thought that her mother would have wanted her to keep learning.

Her beam of light was shifting and she would soon have to move. This was the trouble of spending your time in smaller areas in the castle. Of course it was better than trying to study where the air was full of kids whispering, or worse, throwing balled up parchment at her and trying to pretend that they didn't know who did it. It was a little lonely here in a random corridor, but it was fairly quiet, and she wasn't there to meet new people anyway.

The corridor she was in was outside the Room of Requirement, and she was playing lookout to make sure that no one who wasn't supposed to know about their meeting space found out about it. Luckily, it wasn't a place that a lot of people frequented, but she was doing her part to make sure that they didn't get caught. She wasn't even worried at all when she heard footsteps rounding the nearest corner.
 #38515  by Harry Potter

Harry stopped dead in his tracks when he found Luna sprawled on the floor in a very child like pose. His stony expression softened into amusement with the subtle shift of his eyebrows. He glanced briefly to the charms book flopped open on display. Hermione would definitely approve.

"How is that comfortable?" ask Harry, curious " How long have you been down there?"

Out of all the people who could possible serve as a road block in his quest to unlocking the Room of Requirement, Harry did not expect it to be Luna Lovegood. Regardless, he was still pleased to see her. They had not spoken much since the eve of Slughorn's Christmas party.
 #38881  by Luna Lovegood

Luna flipped through the pages of her book, dreamily taking mental notes of anything interesting that she came across. Some days, she wanted to be like her mother with her love of charms, but other days she felt more of a kindred spirit with magical creatures. It was six in one, half dozen in the other.

She glanced up as her friend approached and stopped to chat. "The stone floors are surprisingly soft when you think about it. I've only been here for an hour and already I can feel my posture thanking me." She smiled. "It's good to see you, Harry," she added, closing her book carefully and moving to stand up. "How have you been?" Her head tilted to the side a bit as she looked at the dark haired boy.
 #39298  by Harry Potter

“It’s good to see you too.” Harry found himself smiling back as Luna righted herself from off the floor. She was an exceptional witch and a gifted human being. In good times and bad, she never lost her capacity to smile and laugh, nor inspire others with her warmth and kindness. For Harry, her friendship was irreplaceable. “I’ve been a little busy to say the least. Have you...noticed any activity coming from the Room of Requirement lately? Anyone going in or out? Malfoy perhaps?"