A Magical Roleplaying Experience 

Stories taking place in mainland Europe and Russia west of the Ural Mountains. Some countries include France, Norway, Bulgaria, and Poland.
Forum rules: When starting your thread, please put a location [Tag] at the beginning of it, such as [Italy] or [Russia]. Use broad locations if possible, though more detailed descriptions are welcome for specific locations such as schools. Once your thread is complete, be sure to mark and report it as complete to be archived.
 #35913  by Lindsay Barton

Lindsay followed the older woman, wanting to get as far away from whoever that man was as possible. She didn't speak as they moved, instead glancing behind her every so often, as if worried that he was somehow following. She wasn't normally a skittish person, but something about him had left her unsettled.

Soon, her feet were starting to ache and she finally spoke up. "I think we're good," she said, stopping and putting her hands on her hips, trying to breathe. "Who was that?" Then after a moment, she added, "and what are you doing here?"

She couldn't remember the name of the girl she had been seeing the night she met the woman, but she definitely remembered the woman.
 #35948  by Thea Redwood

Anger seeped through her veins making her wish she had taken her rage out on the man they had just abandoned. Hubris had gotten her caught and sent to rot in Azkaban. She would not let foolish mistakes get in the way of the freedom she had laboriously regained.

Eyes cast towards the ground she avoided the gaze of the crowd and led them in an empty alley.

"I don't- I don't know," she shook her head. She looked down at her hands and realized they were shaking. She hid them in her pockets. She tightened her jaw and tried to speak as calmly as possible. "I was buying spices," she explained. "You?"

Lindsay could not know that she had caught her breaking her parole. Thea would do her best to remain as casual as possible.
 #35993  by Lindsay Barton

Lindsay watched Thea carefully. "I was just checking out the market. I'm moving to America soon," she offered, finally able to control her breathing.

It was unsettling to know that not even the woman knew what had been going on with the man. Lindsay folded her hands together in front of her, swallowing a lump in her throat.

"So... I guess this is the moment where we talk about what we've been up to, lately?" she asked, arching an eyebrow.