A Magical Roleplaying Experience 

Stories taking place in England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, and the Republic of Ireland.
Forum rules: When starting your thread, please put a location [Tag] at the beginning of it, such as [Scotland] or [Wales]. Use broad locations if possible, though more detailed descriptions are welcome for specific locations such as schools. Once your thread is complete, be sure to mark and report it as complete to be archived.
 #35965  by Rian Mac Bradaigh

"Yeah sure that's all I think about every day; just how attractive you are." Rian replied, laughing. He quickly followed that up with a punch in the arm to Nikau. "Just once you're not calling me English I'll stop from giving you a beating ya big Aussie."

Rian couldn't help but roll his eyes at the ridiculousness of Nikau's full-on act happening beside him. Rian couldn't help but fold over in laughter at Nikau's act. He placed his glass of whiskey down on the table just as Nikau started moving towards Rian.

"I always knew my day would come when I'd find the woman of my dreams." Rian replied, also puckering his lips and moving closer to Nikau on the couch.