The region encompassing England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, and the Republic of Ireland while the Triwizard Tournament is under way at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry.
Forum rules: When starting your thread, please put a location [Tag] at the beginning of it, such as [England] or [Scotland]. Use broad locations if possible, though more detailed descriptions are welcome for specific locations such as schools. Once your thread is complete, be sure to mark and report it as complete to be archived.
g_avatar

[Hogwarts] We own the night

Dino O'Sullivan, Hogwarts School

Magical ★ Seventh Year • Gryffindor
Time of Day: Past curfew • Weather: Night-timey

Seventh year had barely started, and already Dino O'Sullivan was up to no good. He'd found his friends, and in that exact second, he'd gone back to his troublemaker ways. What? It was all just a bit of fun! And they'd updated their list of dares, too, so he had a lot to accomplish. This was the first month of school, but he had ideas that could go on for years!

Tonight was no exception. He had something to prove, and he knew exactly who should be his witness.

For lack of a better means of contacting her, Dino was knocking on the dungeon wall that served as entrance to the Slytherin common room.

'Ig! Ig! Orla!' Dino whispered. Fat chance of his voice carrying through stone walls...

Played By: Ejder

Re: [Hogwarts] We own the night

Iguana O'Sullivan, Hogwarts School

Magical ★ Seventh Year • Slytherin
The Slytherin common room was empty, apart from a select few Sixth and Seventh years, finishing off their homework and studying. In Orla's opinion, it was this time of night that really revealed who truly cared about their N.E.W.T results. She had never heard of anyone who got 'Outstanding' for all their subjects who went to bed by ten o' clock every night.

Though something was bugging her. She could hear something on the other side of the wall. Or she thought she could, anyway. It was probably nothing. She wrote another sentence, but still had the feeling that there was someone out there.

Orla dropped her Transfiguration notes and walked towards the common room exit, and opened the concealed door. There she was, standing face to face with her brother.

"What are you doing here?" Orla hissed at him, hoping that she hadn't distracted any of the other students to notice.

Played By: Susan
g_avatar

Dino beamed at his twin.

'Anyone ever tell ya ya were the prettiest flower of all Slytherin?' His grin was as toothy as it was wide. 'Long time, no see?'

Iguana O'Sullivan, Hogwarts School

Magical ★ Seventh Year • Slytherin
Orla rolled her eyes at her brother, which had been standard practice for her since a very young age.

"Yeah, long time no see, but it's midnight?" Orla questioned, though she already knew it was pointless even questioning. "What exactly is your problem?"

Played By: Susan
g_avatar

Dino shrugged. Bah, who cared if it was midnight? That just made secrecy easier, didn't it? No one to come sneaking around and rat him out if they were all sleeping, right?

'Problem? Why do ya always assume I have a problem when I come to see ya?' He tsked. 'Yer my beloved sister, can't a guy just be happy to see his sis?'

Dino beamed at her. Flattery didn't tend to work directly on Orla, but she tended to grow tired of his incessant chatter and give in to whatever he said, so maybe there was a chance for tonight.

'Ach, I only wanted ya to bear witness to a really great idea I have!'