Magda hadn't been here for a long time, and despite having frequented the rings before, this was not a daily sight any more. Seeing mangled bodies and disturbing creatures, squibs being set up to die for entertainment...it was the pure embodiment of Astrid's twisted nature. And the fact that was here again sent chills up Magda's spine.

"Good, Mistress. They are putting me through some hard shifts, but it feels good."

Played By: Vyreia
"Of course it feels good for you; you're the only decently attractive woman there that isn't a receptionist. You finally have the opportunity to play away like you have been so very thirsty for. I believe this has been a bad decision for you; I can already see you relaxing, slacking, getting distracted by the testosterone in the air. It's obvious."

Astrid looked back to her.

"I would like you to come back to your roots."

"Then join the Kingdom!" She retaliated, spinning around to face her. Seeing Magda's baffled expression, Astrid took a deep breath, pinching the bridge of her nose.

Looking back to her, she stepped toward the other.

"What if I offered you something else..." She began, lifting Magda's chin with her index finger. "What if I added something more...physically enjoyable to sweeten the deal, hm?"

Astrid smirked, intruding further into Magda's space, looking into her eyes.

"I've seen how you lust after my husband. You are so afraid of him, and yet cannot contain your attraction. He is everything you shouldn't have, but you want him - you love powerful men, don't you? Men that stand above you, and yet value you to entice your interest...why else would you be so attracted to Nathan, or Ivan, or even my brother. You can't help but fall over yourself to try and get the attention of men above your social class. I can give that to you; I can give you the chance to experience what you desire so badly, what you lie away dreaming of, what you pine after. I can give all of it to you..."

She moved her hand, allowing her fingers to twirl Magda's hair.

"Perhaps I will allow him to take you without my intervention...if you behave, of course."

Magda felt her breath catch. She...did enjoy looking at Nathan, and imagining him...there was also that one time she saw a good portion of his chest as he walked around Iver Hall in his bath robe.

But Magda shook out of it, stepping back and clearing her throat.

"Mistress...you're right. I crave men of power; I enjoy it, I love the attention. And that's my fault. It's a flaw...but I'm working on it. I shouldn't lust after these kinds of men, and I'm trying to adjust to something more suitable. So...I understand and appreciate what you're offering, but for the sake of your protection, I would prefer not to mix my flaws with rewards. I know you want me back but...I serve you no matter what. But I want to do it as a part of Watchdogs..."

She pressed her lips together.

"I work better in a team, but that doesn't mean I'm choosing them, or Mr Iver, over you. I have and always will serve you first...but this is the best way of doing that..."

Astrid frowned, dropping her hand and looking back down the corridor. Good, there were no witnesses. Astrid did not tend to take rejection well...but she had at least tried.

"Very well. Try not to be too jealous when I replace you." She scolded, turning away and signalling for Magda to follow again. "In that case, I want you to be stationed at my new business when it is established. This will be your project; I want you to use the knowledge you have learnt from here and apply it there. Help guide the others how to frame it, the goings on, and what is expected. Understood?"

"Pft, no. That would require additional payment and you just missed that opportunity. I will be assigning Simon to assist you on a regular basis; he understands the business and will help others. This is only temporary until the rest of the staff know what to expect. But, I will also be placing permanent members of the Kingdom. They know darker dealings and likely won't be as affected as others..."

"I want you to pick three to join you on the first rounds when the business gets established."

Magda scrunched her nose in response.

"Okay...I guess I can pick three of them." She glanced away, continuing to follow before speaking up again. "Mistress...must I really work with Si- er...Mr Cleary? He makes me uncomfortable..."