Draco Malfoy,

Draco took the small package from her, turning it over in his hands twice before slowly unwrapping it. His eyes flicked up to meet hers halfway through delicately peeling back the paper, then he continued to focus on his task. Left with the box, he opened it slowly. A look of confusion passed over his face at the item inside, and Draco glanced back up at her.

"Tori..." he breathed out, as the realization dawned on him. "Thank you," he added, reaching over and taking her hand in his. "This means a lot," he said, leaning in and kissing her briefly.

Then he sat up, leaning the other way and picking up a small box, wrapped in green and silver paper. "I got you something too," Draco said, smiling softly as he handed it over. Inside was a silver necklace with a teardrop pendant, one he had spent hours picking out.

Astoria Greengrass,

Astoria found herself in a post kiss daze, not even realizing what he said until a green and silver box was presented to her. “Oh, Draco,” she mused, smirking a little as she took her time in unwrapping his gift,” You really didn’t-“ Astoria gasped loudly, looking wide eyed at the teardrop pendant.

“Oh, Draco,” she cooed, “It’s beautiful!”

She looked pleased by his gift, completely smitten over his thoughtfulness to get her something extravagantly simple. Unlike her sister, flashy or bulky jewelry had never caught Astoria’s interest.

She turned her back to him only so she could reveal her elongated neck by sweeping her hair to one side. Bright blue eyes were sparkling at Draco from over her shoulder.

“Help me put it on?”

Draco Malfoy,

Draco let out a breath he hadn't known he was holding, glad that she seemed to like (no, love) what he had gotten for her. He had certainly noticed her tendency to prefer the simpler things in life, and the necklace had caught his attention while out shopping one day.

He smiled, then arched an eyebrow as she turned away from him. "Of course," he murmured, taking the necklace from her and unclasping it, reaching around her. As he was attaching the clasp, his eyes were drawn to the exposed fair skin, and when he was finished his fingers lingered. "Beautiful," he whispered, leaning in close to her ear.

Astoria Greengrass,

Astoria turned her head to look at Draco again from over her shoulder, her eyes settling on his lips.

“I appreciate the compliment,” she breathed, brushing her lips against his chin,” but I have yet to see the other rooms of your flat. “ She shifted so she could properly face him now.

“It would be awfully rude if you didn’t show me the rest of it.”

Astoria cupped Draco’s face, and lovingly swept her thumb across his cheek in a soothing manner. “Draco Malfoy...where are your manners?”

Draco Malfoy,

Draco breathed in, his eyes searching hers. "Ah, yes..." he breathed in response, leaning in and touching his forehead to hers. "It's hardly polite of me to not show you around." He slowly rose to his feet, taking her hand in his. "Shall we start... over here?" he asked, starting to lead her towards his bedroom. "I think you'll like the decor in here..."

Astoria Greengrass,

Astoria resisted the urge to giggle as she followed him into his bedroom only to have him try and show off his interior decorating skills.

He really was quite the gentleman wasn’t he?

“Yes. It’s truly lovely. “ She made it a point to sit on his bed, gently stroking the fabric of the bed spread. “And this fabric is divine.” Astoria bit her bottom lip as she rid herself of her clothes, slowly and with purpose, piece by piece, until nothing remained but the bare essentials. “I wonder how soft the sheets are...”

Draco Malfoy,

Draco's mouth went dry.

"I can assure you, they are very soft," he replied, loosening his tie as he walked towards his girlfriend. He couldn't believe this was happening. It was enough to make him like Christmas again, was his last coherent thought before he pulled her towards him, pressing his lips to hers.