Thank you for participating in the Vaultoween Posting Party!!!
πŸŽƒ Total Pumpkin Points: 1040 πŸŽƒ
Community Prizes Unlocked: 20 + 4 Bonus Prizes

Our Vaultoween Celebration will continue through November 9, including the ghost scavenger hunt.
Click here to view the event overview!

Mikayla Silverwing,

Mikayla blinked at Yukiko's explanation and held back an amused chuckle. "I doubt Potter killed Diggory," she said. "Of course, there's no proof that he did or didn't, so there is a chance he did, but does he really look like a killer to you? He can't do anything without the mudblood or the blood-traitor at his side." She shrugged before stretching her back so she could pop it.
She rolled her eyes,
"His little mudblood wasn't with him during the event." She reminded her, "Who knows if his bravery made him feel the need to win, you know because he had freedom from his mudblood little friend." She mused taking another sip of her drink.

Severus Snape,

OOC NOTE: The person playing Ms. Silverwing is no longer posting. With end of season coming and the fact she's gone on break from RPing I felt the need to end the thread here. I play Yukiko Binx nee Takayama.

He had just caught the end of it, looking down at the both as he walked by.
"Ms. Takayama...you might want to watch your language?" He looked at the two, summing them up. One seemed careful and the other cocky. He was almost ashamed she was in his house. To use that word...the word that took Lily from him.

"I do think you both are late to class. Ten points from Slytherin and I expect you both to head there...now." He said, watching them scramble to their feet and run off.