Lucia tugged her wide-brimmed hat slightly off center, beaming. It had taken a while, but she had finally been able to get some time off from her job as a nanny to visit her best friend in America again, and this time she had news. Exciting news. News she couldn't wait to tell him.

She bounded up to his apartment with a huge grin on her face and knocked on his door.

Played By: TyrellRose
With his boyfriend otherwise occupied, it was left to Zeke to answer the door. He sincerely hoped it was the pizza they had ordered so he opened it rather enthusiastically.

"Awesome, I'm so glad you're here," he rattled off before realizing that it most definitely was not the pizza delivery person. Rather, it was a tiny blonde. A tiny blonde he recognized. Shit. Had he known Lucia was arriving?

"Ah... sorry... I didn't realize... you were on your way..." he stammered out, feeling the back of his neck getting warm.

Lucia started giggling immediately. "If I had known you'd be so happy to see me, I would've come sooner!" she exclaimed, stepping in past him and looking around.

"Wow, it's a lot more hipster in here than the last time I visited. What are you doing, moving in?" she asked absently, twirling around. Then she stopped, settling her gaze on him. "Where is Jaime, anyway? Did he move out? Please don't tell me he moved out."

Jaime skipped back into his living room, having barely heard the knock on the door a few moments ago. He felt his stomach grumble as he entered, hoping that it had been the pizza guy at the door. "You better not have started to-" he stopped dead in his tracks when he saw that it wasn't food, but rather his best friend in the apartment. "Wusha!" he exclaimed, running towards to girl and embracing her in a hug.

Once he finished hugging Lucia, he looked over at Zeke, a huge grin on his face. He then tilted his head and looked back to the girl. "What did I tell you about being overwhelming?" The grin was still on his face as he talked to her.
In the middle of questioning Zeke, Lucia heard that oh-so-familiar voice and let out a loud screech. "Jay!" she exclaimed, throwing herself into his hug and wrapping her arms tight around him. Her hat fell off, but she didn't care. All she cared about what that she was finally with her best friend in the world.

When he admonished her, though, she pouted at him. "I was just asking questions," she whined, giving him puppy dog eyes. Even still, she turned to Zeke, clasping her hands in front of her, a contrite expression on her face.

"I am deeply sorry, although I blame it on the fact that I still don't believe you exist," she said, bowing her head slightly. Then she turned back to Jaime. "And now...." she reached for his shoulders to encourage him to turn around. "I want to touch it!"

Zeke watched the joyful reunion between the friends, eternally grateful that Jaime had shown up when he did. He had no idea how long he would have lasted alone with the loud and exuberant girl.

All of a sudden, she was apologizing to him and making comments about how he didn't exist. Zeke stammered some more. "I guess... it's okay, really... but I... do exist?"

Jaime nodded slowly at his friend. “Sure.” He winked at her. He then gave a nod of approval when she apologized, looking back over at Zeke and sighing.

“Of course you exist, babe,” he said, backing up so that he was beside his boyfriend but still facing his best friend. “And until Wusha finally believes that, she will not see my butt.” With that, he stuck out his tongue.
Lucia pouted deeply at Jaime. "Oh, fiiiine. He exists. You exist," she acknowledged, nodding at Zeke. "It seems like you two have been doing well, too," she added, bouncing away to examine a painting on the wall.

"My flight was super long," she commented offhand, letting out a wistful sigh. "Do you have tea? Please tell me you have tea."

He couldn't help but view it as a personal victory that Lucia had finally admitted he existed. Zeke arched an eyebrow, watching her bound around.

"I'll go start a pot," he said, squeezing Jaime's fingers before brushing past him to head into the kitchen. It would give the pair some time to catch up.

Jaime gave another nod of approval, happy that she finally admitted that his boyfriend existed. He then gave Zeke's hand a squeeze in return, mouthing 'thank you' as the other went to go make tea.

Bouncing over to where his friend was currently standing, he purposefully positioned himself so that his backside was facing her for a brief moment. "But it was totally worth it, because now we can touch each other's faces, right?" With that, he turned to face her and booped her nose.
Lucia gave a happy chuckle, throwing her arms around his neck and kissing his forehead. "I have missed your face so darn much," she chirped, cupping his cheek with one hand. "But you're so right. It's all worth it." She spun away to sit down. "And I have so much to tell you! But you have to sit down first."

Jaime followed her to the couch, skipping. "Both my face and I have missed you too." He plopped down in the corner. "You better not tell me that Marcie's getting married too. Or yourself for that matter. Otherwise I'll have to go back to Spain and play protective brother."
Lucia blushed. "Well......." she left a long, dramatic pause, "Funny you should mention marriage........."

She thought back to the amazing time she had had lately. "So have you ever thought about what would happen if you met Perecles Elfick? And he liked you? And the two of you maybe went on a date?" Lucia giggled nervously, twisting her hands together. "Well... it happened. For me. With... well... you know..." she left it unsaid, since Jaime knew exactly who her celebrity crush had been. "And he was the absolute sweetest and I even met Perecles Elfick and he was a bit weird but ohmigosh Jaime you wouldn't begin to imagine how amazing it is to be sitting on a sofa with your celebrity crush!" It came out quite a bit rushed at the end, and she watched Jaime carefully for his reaction.

Jaime stared blankly at her for a moment, mouth open. Then he broke down laughing. "You actually expect me to believe that you met both of our celebrity crushes? Sure, and I met the Queen at a tea party." He had to take breaks throughout his thoughts to continue laughing.

After a few more seconds of laughing, he regained his composure. "Thanks for the good laugh, I haven't had one of those in a while. In all seriousness, you know the deal - we meet our crushes together and date them together." They had made that deal back when they started becoming best friends. "So what is your actual news?"