Thank you for participating in the Vaultoween Posting Party!!!
πŸŽƒ Total Pumpkin Points: 1040 πŸŽƒ
Community Prizes Unlocked: 20 + 4 Bonus Prizes

Our Vaultoween Celebration will continue through November 9, including the ghost scavenger hunt.
Click here to view the event overview!
Adelaide chewed her lip. "Are you discounting the idea of having anymore child entirely?" She knew that Andrea had said she wanted for Ade to have a family of her own, but what did that mean? For them?
Andrea went white. "No!" she replied. "I mean, we could adopt, or you could carry, if you wanted to, or--" Andrea stopped, hoping she wasn't getting ahead of herself, but this situation she had got herself into meant she had to have a very real and frank conversation with her girlfriend. "Ade, I would love to share a home and a family with you." She placed her hand on her tummy. "I'm just not sure I want this child." Did that make her selfish? Possibly. But Andrea had to be honest - with herself, and with Ade.
Adelaide sighed, feeling slightly better, but still a little strange about the direction in which her morning had gone. She had never expected to have this conversation at 6am on a Thursday morning, but there you have it. "You should speak to Noah though, before you decide." She kissed Andrea on the forehead, deciding this time that she would go to work, if only to take her mind off it. "I'll see you later," she promised.