OOC • Create a profile to list your interests, characters, and status after you've introduced yourself, or browse others profiles.
Forum rules: Creating a Player Profile

What goes in your player profile? Whatever you want! You can include contact information, your bio, photos, a list of your characters, the sorts of things you like to roleplay, updates on whether or not you're currently actively posting, and more! This is your personal space to tell everyone as much or as little as you'd like about yourself and your posting preferences.

Pamela

Pamela, Active Player

basic information

Age/Birthday: March 17
Roleplay Hub Profile: -
Contact Platforms: Pamela on Discord

about me

I'm a Vault recidivist who has had trouble staying active in the last few years. For anyone that remembers, I played Marietta Edgecombe (mainly) during Golden's first run through during the 4th and 5th years. One of my biggest regrets is not being more active during that time when Golden was the main era. :)

I'm a fairly experienced roleplayer at all things from Star Trek to Dungeons & Dragons (primarily 3.5 and Pathfinder).

posting preferences

Active Eras: Golden and Reformation
Preferred Post Length: I generally write 2-3 paragraphs, but adapt to the thread when shorter replies are called for.
Preferred Posting Speed: When I'm engaged, I will post multiple times daily. I'm trying to remain engaged this time.
Preferred Thread Length: Whatever is called for.
Story Types & Genres: Romance, gothic, whatever.

active characters

I only have one at the moment.

Lilith Daemon

I am trying the Reformation Era for the first time. Lilith has been an original character of mine for a long time, but I've never actually thought about what would happen to her after the Battle of Hogwarts.

If anyone would like to roleplay with Lilith (or me in general), please get in touch. I'm desperate to be more active. :)