A Magical Roleplaying Experience 

OOC • Create a profile to list your interests, characters, and status after you've introduced yourself, or browse others profiles.
Forum rules: Creating a Player Profile

What goes in your player profile? Whatever you want! You can include contact information, your bio, photos, a list of your characters, the sorts of things you like to roleplay, updates on whether or not you're currently actively posting, and more! This is your personal space to tell everyone as much or as little as you'd like about yourself and your posting preferences.
 #34459  by Cailly

Hey there, friendship!

My name is Cailly!

I'm a bit of a socially awkward bean with a flair for all caps speech and overly excitable bouncing. I often devolve into an overgrown toddler state and will speak, ad nauseam in a shameless animal voice at one of my three fur children. Usually in a bad accent for dramatic effect.

I've been RPing for... well over a decade at this point. Big yikes. I'm a character hoarder and have more plots rolling around in my head than I know what to do with. I'm super excited to be here and looking forward to getting to meet everyone!

Activity
I'm rather active – I tend to post at least once a day (excluding weekends). On a slow day, I can get out a few replies, depending!

For the time being, I'm only focusing on one story! I have my own site on the side that has been dominating all of my time – but when that changes, I'll be more than open to all the threads!
Tracker
Characters
TBA!