OOC • Create a profile to list your interests, characters, and status after you've introduced yourself, or browse others profiles.
Forum rules: Creating a Player Profile

What goes in your player profile? Whatever you want! You can include contact information, your bio, photos, a list of your characters, the sorts of things you like to roleplay, updates on whether or not you're currently actively posting, and more! This is your personal space to tell everyone as much or as little as you'd like about yourself and your posting preferences.

Mel / M, G, R

melmaid, Active Player

Heyo, I'm Mel! I am a masters student living in Australia
and a specialty coffee barista on the side, which means I like to
pour swans into your lattes even though you didn't ask for it.
I'm a giant history and literature nerd.
I've been on and off V713 for approximately 10 years now.

I like to write at a flexible pace.
Basically I can complete an entire thread in an hour but I may also have a lot of IRL stuff going on and can only post a few times a week.
I enjoy plots that rely heavily on character development and generally explore good old classical themes such as
loss, love, coming of age, death, good vs evil, power/corruption, war/destruction, individual vs society and loneliness/isolation.
I'm an avid fan of modernist and post-modernist literature/poetry so theres also that.
Some of my favourite writers include Haruki Murakami, Ernest Hemingway, Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Sylvia Plath, John Keats
and special mentions to Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Vladimir Nabokov and Pablo Neruda.
I really enjoy historical input in my plots and incorporating current affairs/social influences of the time to make my stories more realistic.
I generally aim for drama/romance/angst plots with an unhealthy dose of tragedy but really,
I'm open to anything type of plotting in all forms and shapes.

THELMA THEODORA FALKLANDS/ B. 1960 / HEALER / HALF BLOOD / M, G, R,

[/typeset]
Last edited by melmaid on 12 May 2019, 22:02, edited 2 times in total.

Played By: melmaid

Re: Mel / M, G, R

melmaid, Active Player

OUR LAST DRAFT
2 March 2003 • arnaud lacroix • diagon alley, united kingdom

YELLOW LIGHT
June 2000 • rian mac bradaigh • london, united kingdom

SALE PITCHES AND FRIENDLY SEERS
May 2003 • hugh cairns • sighisoara, romania
BLACK OUT DAYS
1 April 1996 • tamsin viliers
Credit – @Vyreia