OOC • Create a profile to list your interests, characters, and status after you've introduced yourself, or browse others profiles.
Forum rules: Creating a Player Profile

What goes in your player profile? Whatever you want! You can include contact information, your bio, photos, a list of your characters, the sorts of things you like to roleplay, updates on whether or not you're currently actively posting, and more! This is your personal space to tell everyone as much or as little as you'd like about yourself and your posting preferences.

Izzy

Dizzy Izzy, Active Player

About Me
  • Age/Birthday: 26, March 28
  • Preferred PM Account: Dizzy Izzy
I have been on Vault for about 5 years now (whoa!). I work full time and got to school part time while I get my accounting degree. I love history, especially Medieval and Tudor era England. I even made a website about the Plague once. My favorite Harry Potter characters are Neville Longbottom and Susan Bones.

Roleplaying Style & Preferences
  • Active Eras: Mostly Reformation and Golden, but I can play in any era. Hit me up!
  • Preferred Post Length: About 2 paragraphs. Sometimes more, sometimes less. It really just depends on the day and if my muse is around.
  • Preferred Posting Speed: Moderate? I've been doing a lot better at posting faster lately.
  • Preferred Thread Length: Anything goes, really.
  • Story Types & Genres: I love threads with random meetings between two characters hat don't know each other. Also like threads that are a part of character development.
Characters

Barnabas Bloodworth
Beatrice Jacobs
Blakely Bloodworth
Edward del Bosque
EJ del Bosque
Fleur Delacour
Genevieve Tailler
Holly Winchester
Iefan Baines
Isobel del Bosque
Jacob Kowalski