OOC • Create a profile to list your interests, characters, and status after you've introduced yourself, or browse others profiles.
Forum rules: Creating a Player Profile

What goes in your player profile? Whatever you want! You can include contact information, your bio, photos, a list of your characters, the sorts of things you like to roleplay, updates on whether or not you're currently actively posting, and more! This is your personal space to tell everyone as much or as little as you'd like about yourself and your posting preferences.

Liz - All Eras

Liz, Active Player

→ ABOUT ME
Birthday: March 26th
Preferred PM Account: This one.
RP Experience: 19-21 years | Forums, Instant Messages, Chatrooms, Video Games, Journals, Email, Tumblr, Twitter | Original Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Sailor Moon, Harry Potter, Disney, Fairy Tales & Folk Stories, World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy XIV, Doll House, Mythology, American Horror Story

→ ROLEPLAY PREFERENCES
Active Eras: All
Preferred Post Length: I'm a firm believer that the length of a post should fit the situation. If the pace is slow and adding in information and description fits, then allow the novels to be written! However, if there is a lot of action happening and the pace is more quick, filling up with fluff words to boost the length is not necessary.
Preferred Posting Speed: Depends entirely on what is happening, what the writers involved prefer, and how much free time I have in the moment. I'm pretty patient and laid back when it comes to getting replies from others.
Preferred Thread Length: Like my preferred post, as long as it fits the situation then I'm good with it! Typically, I like to break my threads into specific interactions rather than playing story arcs all in one thread.
Story Types & Genres: I love to explore. Anything that helps a character (my own or others) develop makes it infinitely more interesting. I tend to gravitate toward more complicated plots and ones that go a bit dark.

→ CURRENT CHARACTERS
Helena Ravenclaw / The Grey Lady
Canon Character
✯✯✯
-ERAS- Founders, Expedition, Marauder, Golden, Reformation, Legacy
-PLAYBYS- Adelaide Kane & Kelly Macdonald
--------------------------------------------------------------------
|
Nerissa Kingsley
Original Character
✯✯✯
-ERAS- Marauder, Golden, Reformation, Legacy