OOC • Create a profile to list your interests, characters, and status after you've introduced yourself, or browse others profiles.
Forum rules: Creating a Player Profile

What goes in your player profile? Whatever you want! You can include contact information, your bio, photos, a list of your characters, the sorts of things you like to roleplay, updates on whether or not you're currently actively posting, and more! This is your personal space to tell everyone as much or as little as you'd like about yourself and your posting preferences.

SnowFox

SnowFox, Active Player

Hia, Everyone!

Let's see... About me...

I have been on a kind of hiatus for quite some time when it comes to Roleplay. I have played on several different sites with all sorts of characters. But, as tends to happen, life took up more and more of my time and other players drifted away from the game. I have been looking for a new creative writing outlet, and a good friend of mine brought me here. (Hi, GlasgowBoy!)

I am a full-time worker and mom to a lovely little blonde toddler who likes to take up as much of my free time as she can. Of course, I can't say no! I love to write and develop my characters through Slice of Life writing. While I would love to take on more characters, at this time, I'm going to focus on my one, and possibly add more later. I don't want to overload myself and not have enough time to dedicate to my characters and the others they might play with.

I will most likely post and check for updates via my phone, and use a desktop for longer posts as needed. I may not be able to post everyday, but I will make a valiant effort to post as soon as I am able when my character is up to play. (Which is one thing I love about this site! No pressure to post as quickly as possible!)

The easiest way to reach me is via PM.

Character Information:
Name: Winter O'Donnell
Magical Status: Wizard
Wizarding Education: Hogwarts
House: Hufflepuff
Primary Era: Reformation (Could play her student self from the Marauder's Era, or her Apprentice self in the Golden Era)
Place of Birth: Belfast, Ireland
Current Residence: London

Played By: Heather