A Magical Roleplaying Experience 

OOC • Create a profile to list your interests, characters, and status after you've introduced yourself, or browse others profiles.
Forum rules: Creating a Player Profile

What goes in your player profile? Whatever you want! You can include contact information, your bio, photos, a list of your characters, the sorts of things you like to roleplay, updates on whether or not you're currently actively posting, and more! This is your personal space to tell everyone as much or as little as you'd like about yourself and your posting preferences.
 #32158  by Ejder

Hello, I am Ejder.

Ejder is my name. I am a 29 year old German dude in agriculture who likes punk, rock and metal, also hip hop. I like reading thrillers (I really, really, really love Sebastian Fitzek), drinking whiskey, beer and Radler. I RP almost exclusively male characters, and also almost exclusively LGBT+ chars. I like reading, watching procedural crime series and Bollywood movies on Netflix, plants, gardening, horticulture, languages, history, philosophy, and other stuff. I like simple things like the light of the sun through tree leaves, orange Fanta, band tees, and more. Feel free to ask.

I'm super friendly, I hope, and I'd love to make friends, so don't be shy and hit me up!

RP-wise, I write short posts. I like to be going a certain direction with a character, but I'm not a plot-driven player. I like the random and the slice of life, and more than anything I like creating chaos.

Hope to see you around!

Characters I play are:

Peeves the Poltergeist
Dino O'Sullivan
Aksel Larsen
Can Zerdali
Nikau Harrison