Thank you for participating in the Vaultoween Posting Party!!!
🎃 Total Pumpkin Points: 1040 🎃
Community Prizes Unlocked: 20 + 4 Bonus Prizes

Our Vaultoween Celebration will continue through November 9, including the ghost scavenger hunt.
Click here to view the event overview!
OOC • Create a profile to list your interests, characters, and status after you've introduced yourself, or browse others profiles.
Forum rules: Creating a Player Profile

What goes in your player profile? Whatever you want! You can include contact information, your bio, photos, a list of your characters, the sorts of things you like to roleplay, updates on whether or not you're currently actively posting, and more! This is your personal space to tell everyone as much or as little as you'd like about yourself and your posting preferences.

Ejder

Ejder, Active Player

Hello, I am Ejder.

Ejder is my name. I am a certain age and am from a certain place. I have some amount of experience in the Harry Potter roleplaying world. I'm a dude and use he/him pronouns.

I like simple things like the light of the sun through tree leaves, orange Fanta, band tees, and more. Feel free to ask.

RP-wise, I write short posts. I like to be going a certain direction with a character, but I'm not a plot-driven player. I like the random and the slice of life, and more than anything I like creating chaos.

Hope to see you around!

Characters I play are:

Peeves the Poltergeist
Dino O'Sullivan

Played By: Ejder