OOC • Create a profile to list your interests, characters, and status after you've introduced yourself, or browse others profiles.
Forum rules: Creating a Player Profile

What goes in your player profile? Whatever you want! You can include contact information, your bio, photos, a list of your characters, the sorts of things you like to roleplay, updates on whether or not you're currently actively posting, and more! This is your personal space to tell everyone as much or as little as you'd like about yourself and your posting preferences.

Richard, Active Player

Hi there. I'm Richard and I have been roleplaying Harry Potter for about roughly 10 years now. I'll just get the intro out of the way right quick:

Posting Preference:

Main Eras: Reformation and Golden Era, with a preference for Reformation.

Preferred Length: I generally post about 5-600 words or more per post, for a general idea. I'm not entirely set on that for a partner. As long as you're not posting one paragraph.

Preferred Speed: I get that stuff happens and I don't expect a response right away but prefer fairly quickly

Preferred thread length: As long as it takes to finish

Character:

As of right now, I have the one.

Mordecai Hestrache: Linkie

Richard, Active Player

Mordecai Hestrache

Reformation information:

Wizard // Reformation // Half-Blood

Age: 24 // Marital Status: Single // Occupation: Auror - British Ministry of Magic

Looking for: Auror related rps, random rps while travelling (he travels between America, the UK, and eastern Europe a lot)

Mordecai Hestrache during Golden Era:

Wizard - Hogwarts School - Slytherin - 6th Year

Looking for: School intrigue and the like