Psst! May Donor Rewards and the Roleplaying Preferences & Canon Activity surveys will all be closing on May 31, 2019!
OOC • Create a profile to list your interests, characters, and status after you've introduced yourself, or browse others profiles.
Forum rules: Creating a Player Profile

What goes in your player profile? Whatever you want! You can include contact information, your bio, photos, a list of your characters, the sorts of things you like to roleplay, updates on whether or not you're currently actively posting, and more! This is your personal space to tell everyone as much or as little as you'd like about yourself and your posting preferences.

Lilly - Sandbox

Lilly, Active Player

Sandbox Castle Builder * Canon Character Enthusiast * Lover of Plots and Mischief
- - - - - - - -

About the Author
  • Name: Lilly Lorraine
  • Birthday: 9th of May
  • Hobbies: Reading, PC/Console Gaming, Cosplay, Attending Conventions, Yoga & Dance, Acrylic Painting, Drawing , Eating Tacos, and Taking Pictures of My Cats
  • Favorite Fandoms: Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Classic Disney, Marvel, Star Wars, Dr. Who, Firefly, Once Upon A Time, Selective Anime Titles, My Little Pony :Friendship is Magic , X-Files, Game of Thrones, BBC Sherlock

Magical Me
  • Hogwarts House: Hat stall...but loyalty lies with fellow lions.
  • Ilvermorny House: Thunderbird
  • Patronus: Fox

Roleplaying Style & Preferences

• Active Eras: Sandbox
  • Story Types : AU Potterverse , Crossovers, Canon Potterverse
  • Genres : Romance, Drama, Suspense, Mystery , Action , Comedy

Open to Playing Character Ships
Harry x GinnyHarry x HermioneRon x HermioneHarry x OC
Draco x HarryDraco x HermioneDraco x Astoria Draco x OC
Neville x Luna Newt x Tina James x LilyJames x OC
Godric x Rowena Salazar x Helga Remus x Tonks Arthur x Molly
Scorpius x Rose Scorpius x Albus Severus Teddy x Victoire Luna x Rolf Scamander
- - - - - - - -
Author's Notes
My interest has always been and will always be canon roleplay but I am very open minded with plots, themes , and character interactions. Feel free to suggest a ship if you do not see it listed. If you want to start up a thread feel free to PM me! Otherwise, you're more than welcome to join any of mine at any point!

Lilly - Thread Library

Lilly, Active Player

Multiple Chapter Threads
Mamma McGonagall - AU Potterverse

AU Potterverse

Crossover