Create a profile to list your interests, characters, and status after you've introduced yourself, or browse others profiles.
Forum rules: Creating a Player Profile

What goes in your player profile? Whatever you want! You can include contact information, your bio, photos, a list of your characters, the sorts of things you like to roleplay, updates on whether or not you're currently actively posting, and more! This is your personal space to tell everyone as much or as little as you'd like about yourself and your posting preferences.

Ever / G, R

Everevna, Active Player

introduction

My name is Ever and I am a Malaysian Chinese living in Los Angeles, U.S.A. (PDT/GMT–7).
The Vault and its various forms have been distracting me from my law studies since January 2008.
When I am not studying or writing, I enjoy haunting museums, reading, curating fashion, and scouting out the culinary scene.
I also spend time with my mini Aussie shepherd and medium hair cat, both of whom I love to show off on Instagram if you're interested.

roleplaying

I am a flexible-paced writer who values her offline time and respects yours.
I thrive in realistic plots that allow organic character development and a healthy dose of human strife and drama.
I fare best with stories that one may easily imagine taking place in real life and characters you might see in your next-door neighbour.
I also lend a respectable amount of appreciation for musical and graphic influences. You may expect Spotify playlists from me about our writings.

characters

cristopher rhys arundael
C. 1978 / MONTROSE MAGPIES BEATER / HALF-BLOOD WIZARD

tamsin vera henriette villiers
C. 1979 / ST. MUNGO'S HEALER / HALF-BLOOD WITCH

zi shang an
C. 1972 / WES MAGIPHILOLOGIST / MUGGLEBORN WITCH