Guests Welcome! • Test and plan your work-in-progress character sheets here for storage or feedback before you post them for sorting. New players welcome!
Forum rules: 
This forum is for work-in-progress characters only.
Character sheets that remain unattended for 30 days or more will be removed.
Posting a WIP for a Canon Character does not guarantee you that character until they are sorted.

Aoife Kennedy

swiftswallow, Active Player

My Name or Nickname: Kelly OOC Account Name: n/a (If you have not already registered one, we will set it up for you.) Discord Username:swiftswallow (If you don't have one, you can leave this blank or join us on Discord!) How I found Vault 713:Used to play on here like forever ago...still remember the Slytherin Dorms :) My Previous Roleplaying Experience: a few years, long ago My Favorite Harry Potter Character: The Twins or Draco Malfoy, tough choice My Name or Nickname: OOC Account: Quills Account(s): [instructions]The account(s) you wish for your 25 quills to come from. Please specify how many should come from each account. If this is your free season character, you can put 'free season character' in this spot instead.[/instructions]
NAME: Aoife (ee-fa) Colleen Kennedy
CHARACTER TYPE: Witch
DATE OF BIRTH: October 12, 1980
PRIMARY ERA: Primary Era
BIRTH COUNTRY: Ireland
CURRENT RESIDENCE: Kilkenny, Ireland
What is the concept for your character?
Aoife is a bubbly 4th year at Hogwarts. She has 3 older siblings, two brothers and a sister and two younger siblings, a brother and a sister. Her mother and father run a bake and potion supply shop in their local magical community. Aoife helps out there when she is on break or during the summer. During school, Aoife likes to have lots of friends around her, and one way she has found to make friends is to gossip! Besides gossip, her hobbies include baking, drawing and boy watching (especially that cute on that plays on the house quidditch team). She dislikes things that are dirty, so Herbology is not her favorite class by any means.
What other eras will they be active in and what will their job be in each era?
Mostly Golden, but might like to wonder over to Reformation where she is a University student.

What does your character look like?
Aoife is average size for her age, around 5'5” with wavy-curly strawberry blonde hair that she has grown out to just past her shoulders, and the signature red-headed pale skin tone. Light freckles are sprinkles on her face and arms. Her eyes are a deep blue. Her hips are starting to be come curvier, but she is still fit looking.
Who is someone from your characters past who influenced who they are today?
Aoife feels her mother has influenced her the most in her short 15 years, though she may not admit it.She has observed her mother balance raising six children, co-owning a business and be a model wife and community member. From this, Aoife has gained the best knowledge one could find, experience. She has observed her mother's mistakes and triumphs and how she got there.
What does your character think their strongest and weakest traits are?
Aoife thinks her strongest trait is her personality. She is bubbly and friendly to just about everyone, unless they have proven themselves untrustworthy or the like. This is when her temper flares, and never lets go. This she won't admit, but knows it is her biggest flaw.
What is something your character wants but does not have?
As a superficial 15 year old, the answer is a boyfriend. All of her friends are starting to go on dates and she would like to go on at least one herself.
What is something your character would never tell anyone about themselves?
Aoife would never tell anyone about the dark place in her mind. This is where the self-doubt comes from and she embarrassed by the fact that she has any.

Re: Aoife Kennedy

TyrellRose, Vaultkeeper

Ohhh so this is Aoife! She sounds adorable! Can't wait to see her around the boards when character creation reopens :3

Just a quick note - don't forget to fill in her Primary Era before you post her! That way, sorting will go on without a hitch and you can get playing her that much faster!!

Vyreia, Vaultkeeper

Ahhh I love her! I can't get over the name; it's so pretty! If she's in Hogwarts in Golden, I would love to play some characters with her....maybe even Dolores ;)

Also, are you wanting to play her as just a young adult in Reformation? It might be good to mention just in case you wanna delve in there!

swiftswallow, Active Player

Thanks so much for the tips! I just posted her for creation, I'm excited to get her playing!!