Thank you for participating in the Vaultoween Posting Party!!!
πŸŽƒ Total Pumpkin Points: 1040 πŸŽƒ
Community Prizes Unlocked: 20 + 4 Bonus Prizes

Our Vaultoween Celebration will continue through November 9, including the ghost scavenger hunt.
Click here to view the event overview!
Guests Welcome! β€’ Test and plan your work-in-progress character sheets here for storage or feedback before you post them for sorting. New players welcome!
Forum rules: 
This forum is for work-in-progress characters only.
Character sheets that remain unattended for 30 days or more will be removed.
Posting a WIP for a Canon Character does not guarantee you that character until they are sorted.

Nova Gold WIP

Nova Gold, Active Character

My Name or Nickname:
OOC Account Name: (If you have not already registered one, we will set it up for you.)
Discord Username: (If you don't have one, you can leave this blank or join us on Discord!)
How I found Vault 713:
My Previous Roleplaying Experience:
My Favorite Harry Potter Character:

My Name or Nickname:Morgana
OOC Account: Morgana
Quills Account(s):

NAME: Nova Gold
CHARACTER TYPE: Half veela
DATE OF BIRTH: 1986
PRIMARY ERA: Reformatioon era
BIRTH COUNTRY: Oakland, California
CURRENT RESIDENCE: California

What is the concept for your character?
Nova had a number sibling that her mother had from two different men. People asked her why she has not settle down but the truth was simple she did not want to be be divorce that many times. Though she caught many men eyes. She has also a number pet cats that she took in because of that she pass up on that.
What other eras will they be active in and what will their job be in each era?
Legacy era
What does your character look like?
She is what people called flawless upon appearances. She is striking beautiful like something out painting or something when most people look at her would described her or what men would called her. She has this long golden blond hair and that face was oval in shape. It was almost hard to believe she could become bird like if anger but most people would not want to see her when she is angry. When she does it almost like phoenix shape almost when she get bird like. She is 5' 6 in height.
Where can we find your character when their story first begins?
Her mother has set her up on date with boy but it has turn off once again when he find out she has cats and she has unicorn she would not give up. She is sulking home and getting ready for school for the last year.
What was life like for your character one year before their primary era?
She was enjoying school but her friendship with different set of Wizard that is she enjoy the attention.
Who is someone from your characters past who influenced who they are today?
Mainly other famous actress witches.
What does your character think their strongest and weakest traits are?
creative, cautious,studious and impatient
What is something your character wants but does not have?
She want someone to a love her purely for herself and not for her looks.
What are their current short term and long term goals?
She want to travel the world and be recognized for who she is as actress. She want to make big not only wizard but in muggle movies she want to be star.
What is your character doing now to work toward their goals?
She is going to school and learning everything she can and putting herself out there every chance she got that include modeling hopping agency would catch wind say she should be actress that working herself up too it.
What is something your character would never tell anyone about themselves?
She sometimes envy the fairies because she can be jealous of there looks and way they can fly around still look good doing it.
What is their strongest childhood memory?
When she went to Halloween dance and she dance with boy for first time and she enjoy it without worried about what other people thought about her.
Last edited by Nova Gold on 05 Nov 2019, 22:31, edited 5 times in total.

Played By: Morgana

Re: Nova Gold WIP

Vyreia, Active Player

Ohhh I love this character! I love that she resembles more of a phoenix when she gets angry!

For her occupation, actress seems like a super good option for her! Maybe some of these options?
β€’ Salabim Dinner Theatre
β€’ Wizarding Academy of Dramatic Arts
β€’ Astrolabe Theatre

Also, be sure to let us know what her occupation is in Legacy! I'm excited to see Nova in play!