A Magical Roleplaying Experience 

The profiles of characters whom have been made inactive are moved here. Please use the reporting feature and list the correct Active Character Profile Directory subforum to move it once a character has been reactivated.
 #154  by Misty Binx
 31 Dec 2017, 14:05

ImageImage
I can't figure it out there's somethin' about her
B A S I C S T A T I S T I C S
  • ERA: Golden
    FULL NAME: Misty Winter Harlow Stone
    KNOWN AS: Misty Stone
    NICKNAMES: Mist or Mis

BIRTHDATE: 05 Dec 1967
    BIRTHPLACE: London
    CHILDHOOD HOME: London
    CURRENT RESIDENCE: Hogsmead

RACE: witch
    BLOOD STATUS: pure
    ETHNICITY: Half British and Half French, British on her father's side and French on her mother's side.
    NATIONALITY: English
    HEALTH STATUS: other than consuming a lot of alcohol in the week, healthy
    FINANCIAL STATUS: wealthy
    MARITAL STATUS: dating Jonathan Binx [30]; death eater. & having an affair with Anubis Binx [41]; counselor

LOYALTIES: her family and the dark lord's cause
    PRIORITIES: her night club
    LIFE PHILOSOPHY: "Live Life Like It's Your Last Day"
    ROMANCE PHILOSOPHY: "if you truly love someone, you'll forgive the unforgivable"

PROFESSION: nightclub owner & fashion model
    EMPLOYER: self employed
    EXPERIENCE: Modeling: 11 years. Business: 7 year.

EDUCATION:Hogwarts, Slytherin house 1979
    ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS: Passed O.WL.S. & N.E.W.T.S as expected
    EXTRACURRICULAR QUALIFICATIONS: Apparition & Ancient Studies
    N.E.W.T.S QUALIFICATIONS: Charms. Defense Against the Dark Arts. Potions. Transfiguration. Astronomy. History of Magic. Divination. Dueling.

PETS: None
    WAND HAND: Right
    WAND: Birch 10" Unicorn hair
    PATRONUS: Cat
    BOGGART: herself as a failure
    AMORTENTIA: cherries. rain. vanilla.
    MIRROR OF ERISED: her entire family together and happy, including her parents who abandoned her and her siblings.

She walk like a boss, talk like a boss, manicured nails to set the pedicure off
R E L A T I O N S H I P S

• F A M I L Y T R E E.

FATHER: Grissom Stone [51]; English & Pure - Unknown
    MOTHER: Harlow Verda nee Stone [54]; English & Pure - Unknown
    BROTHER: Paulius Stone [32]; English & Pure - Ministry Worker
    BROTHER: Benole Stone [30]; English & Pure - Manager at Blue Lagoon
    BROTHER: Zachary Stone [26]; English & Pure - Bartender at Blue Lagoon
    SISTER: Winter Stone [29]; English & Pure - Manager at Honey Dukes

PATERNAL COUSINS: Anubis Binx [41]; English & Pure - Counselor at Hogwarts
    SISTER IN-LAW: Michelle Binx [12]; English & Pure - Slytherin Student
    BROTHER IN-LAW: Nate Binx [30]; English & Pure - Professional Killer Death Eater
    SON: Jake Binx [11]; English & Pure - Slytherin Student
She's fly effortlessly, and she move like a boss, do what a boss do
A P P E A R A N C E
  • Misty has long dark brown hair which she usually styles curly, and she has brown eyes. She has long, slender legs, and she stands at the average height for a woman her age, maybe a little taller. She has a toned, slim figure and usually wears fake tan so she looks slightly darker for her photo shoots. Misty has her belly button pierced, her nose and ears four times, though she'll rarely have all holes filled with earrings.

Misty has a few tattoos; one on the back of her neck, a couple others on her back. Some tattoos on her legs/ankles and wrists. Naturally whenever she's done her model shoots she has to have them covered up, unless the agencies she's doing the shoots for doesn't mind her showing them. Misty's fashion tends to be sexy; from tight figure hugging long dresses which cut down to the calf. Though, just as often as she wears her longer dresses she'll also wear knee length, or mini dresses... However, those dresses tend to be saved for the nights out.
She got me thinkin' about gettin' involved, that's the kinda girl I need, oh
P E R S O N A L I T Y
  • Misty can be one of those stuck up snobby girls sometimes; as she sees she is a successful model she should have people running around after her. Misty has a good sense of humor but can be very sarcastic at times, she mainly gets on with male company than female, but can still have good days with her own gender. Her favored taste for male company might have something to do with growing up with mainly brothers and just the one sister, not to mention she mainly hung around with Benji, Johnny and Nate Binx in school and growing up.

Though Misty might look like a little girly girl, she is definitely not one of those damsel in distress girls. She can hold her own just fine. The only time Misty would be caught acting vulnerable and show she needs help is when she's in the company of her man, or a guy she wanted to have a little fun with. She even acts weaker and vulnerable when in the company of an enemy; if they underestimate her, she feels she can easily get the upper hand.
She got her own thing, that's why I love her
M I S C E L L A N E O U S

• WEAKNESSES: Demanding. Judgmental. Short Temper. Aggressive. Stubborn. Can be difficult to work with
    STRENGTHS: Brave. Creative. Determined. Curious. Hard Working. Independent.
    INTERESTS: Drinking. Dancing. Torture. Dark Arts. Modeling. Fashion. Travelling.
    PROFICIENT LANGUAGES: English, French and a little Japanese

[psst]The muggle answers and answers Misty doesn't know she likes as she doesn't tend to follow Muggle trends etc[/psst]
    FAVOURITE QUIDDITCH TEAMS: Wimbourne Wasps
    FAVOURITE MUSICAL ACTS: Queen. Eminem. Good Charlotte. Hollywood Undead. Justin Timberlake
    FAVOURITE CELEBRITY ICON: Marilyn Monroe
    FAVOURITE MOVIES: Dirty Dancing. The Fast And The Furious. Scream. A Nightmare On Elm Street. Beauty And The Beast
    FAVOURITE BOOKS: She doesn't read
    FAVOURITE COLOURS: Purple. Pink. Green

FAVOURITE FOODS: Chicken. Pasta. Salad. Any Pizza
    FAVOURITE DRINKS: Dr. Pepper. Vodka. Whiskey. All Cocktails
    FAVOURITE ICE-CREAM FLAVOUR: Vanilla. Banana. Caramel.

NOTABLE POSSESSIONS: An emerald and diamond snake necklace.

HAPPIEST MEMORY: Getting into Slytherin and the opening night of her Nightclub
    WORST MEMORY: Finding out her parents abandoned her and her siblings
    GREATEST REGRETS: Not staying with Anubis Binx when they had their affair
    GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT: Owning her own nightclubs
    DARKEST SECRETS:
    • ▶ She wishes she was with Anubis instead of Johnny
      ▶ She thinks of ways to kill her sister all the time
      ▶ She has a few secret likes toward muggle made things
      ▶ She accidentally kissed a muggle one drunken night, but then killed him on realizing this
      ▶ Occasionally feels attracted to certain girls, but would never act on anything unless it was to turn her boyfriend on
      ▶ Misty doesn't enjoy killing as much as her family, but she still gets the thrill
      ▶ Misty enjoys torture much more than killing
      ▶ Believe it or not, but Misty does have a soft side, and only four people have ever seen this: Uncle Abraxis. Anubis Binx and the Binx twins
    Miss Independent, won't you come and spend a little time?
    H I S T O R Y
    • Misty attended Hogwarts and was a Slytherin. She graduated after finishing her full time there and went on to be a model when she hit the age of nineteen, she modeled underwear for about three years then left the modelling business to open her own club. She spent most of her time as a model, drinking and being a party girl so she decided to just open her own bar. During her second year in Hogwarts her parents abandoned the family, and ran away. They didn't say they were leaving, they just left. Having five kids to raise clearly became too much for them, and they abandoned
      all their responsibilities.

Misty went to live with her uncle after her parents had left, she became very close to him in just the small space of a year. It was her uncle who helped her get her club, he borrowed her the money and once the club was up and running she paid him back. At this time he was in hiding, so she couldn't really tell anyone where she got the money from, there was only one person she did tell, and that was Johnny Binx. Though Misty was close to her uncle, he soon had to go into hiding. He's a death eater and when the dark lord fell, he went into hiding. No one knows where he is, but he does on occasion send Misty a note to let her know he's fine and not to worry. That would be where he sent her the money to help out with her club.

When her uncle went into hiding, Misty moved in with her eldest brother; Benole. She lived with him through out the last four/five years in Hogwarts, then went on to be a model. She traveled for a while, doing shoots here there and everywhere, then came back. She was only modelling for about three years abroad, then stuck to local shoots so she could be with Johnny. Though when she got back she put a hold on the modelling, and went into getting her licence
      to open her own club. Eventually Misty started missing her modelling, and she ended up getting back into it, it was just a side job. And she has been doing both for the past year or two now.

She said she got it, she got it, no doubt, there's something about her
    C R E D I T S
    • Play by is Alyssa Milano
      Profile template is by Ever, inspired by Mel and Ant, of Vault 713.
      Sub-headers are lyrics excerpted from Miss Independent by Ne-Yo.
Last edited by Misty Binx on 27 Apr 2019, 14:50, edited 5 times in total.
 #156  by Misty Binx
 31 Dec 2017, 14:05
Full Name:
Misty Winter Harlow Stone nee Binx

Animagus Form:
Siamese (Tonkinese – Cat)

Reason for Form:
Siamese are affectionate and intelligent cats, renowned for their social nature – Misty is one of the most sociable people going, she is very affectionate to her family and friends and is rather intelligent. They enjoy being with people as does Misty, she hates being alone (unless she is p!ssed off with the hubby, then she wishes to be alone).

They are extremely vocal – same for Misty, she loves to keep that mouth of hers active. They also have a great need for human companionship. Often they bond strongly to a single person. These cats are typically active and playful, even as adults – that is Misty all over, she bonds mostly with two individuals, Johnny and Benji Binx. She has always stuck mainly with those two from when she was in school, up to date. Misty is always playful (you won't meet anyone more playful than her … well her and Michelle) and she is always active.

Distinguishing Mark when Transformed:
Distinctive blue eyes

Appearance:
She has distinctive oval-shaped paws, and a modified wedge-shaped head, with large ears set towards the outside of her head. Cream coloured fur with brow/black colour points (lower paws, tip of her tail half way up, face and tips of ears). Long tail, bright distinctive blue eyes and a petit body.
Last edited by Misty Binx on 10 Feb 2019, 11:49, edited 2 times in total.
 #160  by Misty Binx
 31 Dec 2017, 14:08
"I just wanna say that I'm really sorry for killing your friends last night. Oh, and, um, the night before that. And it's nothing personal, you know”
- Phoebe Halliwell, Charmed - Long Live the Queen.
she is a diamond, I am a stone
  • ERA: Reformation
    FULL NAME: Misty Winter Harlow Stone nee Binx
    KNOWN AS: Misty Binx

CURRENT AGE: 36
    BIRTHDATE: 05 Dec
    CURRENT RESIDENCE: Binx manor, Hogsmead

RACE: witch
    BLOOD STATUS: pure
    ETHNICITY: british
    NATIONALITY: english
    MARITAL STATUS: married to Jonathan Binx [37]; prisoner at Azkaban - though he gets out after a year or two and Michelle turns him into a vampire

LOYALTIES: to her marital family. most of her siblings. and the Dark Lord.
    PRIORITIES: her nightclub and children
    ROMANCE PHILOSOPHY: "If You Truly Love Someone, You'll Forgive The Unforgivable"

PROFESSION: nightclub owner
    EXPERIENCE: modeling: 24 years. business: 15-16 years.

EDUCATION:Hogwarts, Slytherin house
    ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS: Passed O.WL.S. & N.E.W.T.S as expected
    EXTRACURRICULAR QUALIFICATIONS: Apparition & Ancient Studies
    N.E.W.T.S QUALIFICATIONS: Charms. Defense Against the Dark Arts. Potions. Transfiguration. Astronomy. History of Magic. Divination. Dueling.

PETS: none
    WAND HAND: right
    WAND: birch 10" unicorn hair
    PATRONUS: cat
    BOGGART: her children dead
    AMORTENTIA: cherries. rain. vanilla.
    MIRROR OF ERISED: her entire family together and happy, including her parents who abandoned her and her siblings.

her daddy's a lawyer and mines not around

• F A M I L Y T R E E.

FATHER: Grissom Stone [58]; English & Pure - Unknown
    MOTHER: Harlow Verda nee Stone [54]; English & Pure - Unknown
    BROTHER: Paulius Stone [39]; English & Pure - Ministry Worker
    BROTHER: Benole Stone [37]; English & Pure - Manager at Blue Lagoon
    BROTHER: Zachary Stone [33]; English & Pure - Bartender at Blue Lagoon
    SISTER: Winter Stone [36]; English & Pure - Manager at Honey Dukes

PATERNAL COUSINS: Anubis Binx [48]; English & Pure - Counselor at Hogwarts
    MATERNAL COUSINS: December Binx [Deceased] & Benji Binx [32]; English & Pure - dj & manager at the Blue Lagoon
    SISTER IN-LAW: Michelle Binx [22]; English & Pure - ex-Slytherin student. barmaid at the Blue Lagoon
    DAUGHTER: Whiskey Binx [child]; English & Pure
    BROTHER IN-LAW:Nate Binx [33]; English & Pure - Professional Killer
    SON: Jake Binx [18]; English & Pure - Slytherin Student
    SON: Abraxis Binx [child]; English & Pure
she has good manners, I'm rough all around
A P P E A R A N C E
  • Misty has long dark brown hair which she usually styles curly, and she has brown eyes. She has long, slender legs, and she stands about 5ft9, maybe a little taller. She has a toned, slim figure and usually wears fake tan so she looks slightly tanned for her photo shoots. However, the fake tan was something she did when she was younger. The past year to current time she's been letting her natural pale skin tone show. Misty has her belly button pierced, her nose and ears four times, though she'll rarely have all holes filled with earrings.

Misty has a few tattoos; one on her neck, a couple others on her back. Some tattoos on her legs/ankles and wrists. Naturally whenever she's done her model shoots she has to have them covered up, unless the agencies she's doing the shoots for doesn't mind her showing them. Misty's fashion tends to be sexy; from tight figure hugging long dresses which cut down to the calf. Though, just as often as she wears her longer dresses she'll also wear knee length, or mini dresses... However, those dresses tend to be saved for the nights out.
she wants to go to restaurants in Beverly Hills and people stare
P E R S O N A L I T Y
  • Misty can be one of those stuck up snobby girls sometimes, as she sees she is a successful model she should have people running around after her. Misty has a good sense of humor but can be very sarcastic at times, she
    mainly gets on with male company than female. Her favored taste for male company might have something to do with growing up with mainly brothers and just the one sister, not to mention she mainly hung around with Benji, Johnny and Nate Binx.

Though Misty might look like a little girly girl, she is definitely not one of those damsel in distress girls. She can hold her own just fine. When she was younger the only time she would act vulnerable, and show she needs help was in the company of her man or a guy she wanted to have a little fun with. However, that is never the case now. Misty would only ever act scared and vulnerable when she's in the company of an enemy and she wants them to lower their guard in thinking she's weak. To Misty being underestimated can work well in a fight/duel, she believes she can get the upper-hand easier that way.
but I don't care it's just what she grew up around

• WEAKNESSES: Demanding. Judgmental. Short Temper. Aggressive. Stubborn. Can be difficult to work with
    INTERESTS: Drinking. Dancing. Torture. Dark Arts. Her Children. Modeling. Fashion. Travelling.

[psst]The muggle answers and answers Misty doesn't know she likes as she doesn't tend to follow Muggle trends etc[/psst]
    FAVOURITE QUIDDITCH TEAMS: Wimbourne Wasps
    FAVOURITE MUSICAL ACTS: Queen. Eminem. Good Charlotte. Hollywood Undead. Justin Timberlake
    FAVOURITE CELEBRITY ICON: Marilyn Monroe
    FAVOURITE MOVIES: Dirty Dancing. The Fast And The Furious. Scream. A Nightmare On Elm Street. Beauty And The Beast
    FAVOURITE BOOKS: She doesn't read
    FAVOURITE COLOURS: Purple. Pink. Green

FAVOURITE FOODS: Chicken. Pasta. Salad. Any Pizza
    FAVOURITE DRINKS: Dr. Pepper. Vodka. Whiskey. All Cocktails
    FAVOURITE ICE-CREAM FLAVOUR: Vanilla. Banana. Caramel.

NOTABLE POSSESSIONS: An emerald and diamond snake necklace.

HAPPIEST MEMORY: Getting into Slytherin and the opening night of her Nightclub
    WORST MEMORY: Finding out her parents abandoned her and her siblings
    GREATEST REGRETS: Not staying with Anubis Binx when they had their affair
    GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT: Owning her own nightclubs
    DARKEST SECRETS:
    • ▶ She wishes she was married to Anubis instead of Johnny
      ▶ She thinks of ways to kill her sister all the time
      ▶ She has a few secret likes toward muggle made things
      ▶ She accidentally kissed a muggle one drunken night, but then killed him on realizing this
      ▶ Occasionally feels attracted to certain girls, but would never act on anything unless it was to turn her husband on
      ▶ Misty doesn't enjoy killing as much as her marital family, but she still gets the thrill
      ▶ Misty enjoys torture much more than killing
      ▶ Believe it or not, but Misty does have a soft side, and only four people have ever seen this: Uncle Abraxis. Anubis Binx and the Binx twins
    well you can spend your whole life looking for something,
    H I S T O R Y
    • Misty attended Hogwarts and was a Slytherin. She graduated after finishing her full time there and went on to be a model when she hit the age of nineteen, she modeled underwear for about three years then left the modelling business to open her own club. She spent most of her time as a model, drinking and being a party girl so she decided to just open her own bar. During her second year in Hogwarts her parents abandoned the family, and ran away. They didn't say they were leaving, they just left. Having five kids to raise clearly became too much for them, and they abandoned

Misty went to live with her uncle after her parents had left, she became very close to him in just the small space of a year. It was her uncle who helped her get her club, he borrowed her the money and once the club was up and running she paid him back. At this time he was in hiding, so she couldn't really tell anyone where she got the money from, there was only one person she did tell, and that was Johnny Binx. Though Misty was close to her uncle, he soon had to go into hiding. He's a death eater and when the dark lord fell, he went into hiding. No one knows where he is, but he does on occasion send Misty a note to let her know he's fine and not to worry. That would be where he sent her the money to help out with her club.

When her uncle went into hiding, Misty moved in with her eldest brother; Benole. She lived with him through out the last four/five years in Hogwarts, then went on to be a model. She traveled for a while, doing shoots here there and everywhere, then came back. She was only modelling for about three years abroad, then stuck to local shoots so she could be with Johnny. Though when she got back she put a hold on the modelling, and went into getting her licence
      to open her own club. Eventually Misty started missing her modelling, and she ended up getting back into it, it was just a side job. And she has been doing both for the past year or two now.
    something that might be right in front of your eyes
    S O U N D B I T E S & Q U O T E S
    • " I don't see any reason why we can't torture her a little until he gets back with the information"
      [list]-- Jonathan Binx
    "I guess a little playing with her might be okay..."
    [/size]
but you'll be looking for something else you'll never find.
C R E D I T S
    Sub-headers are lyrics excerpted from Something Else by Good Charlotte. [psst]Johnny to Misty[/psst]
[/list]
Last edited by Misty Binx on 27 Apr 2019, 14:52, edited 3 times in total.
 #161  by Misty Binx
 31 Dec 2017, 14:10
"well behaved women rarely make history
- Eleanor Roosevelt.
I've been travellin' on this road too long
  • ERA: Legacy
    FULL NAME: Misty Winter Harlow Stone nee Binx
    KNOWN AS: Misty Binx

CURRENT AGE: Turned into a vampire at 36
    BIRTHDATE: 05 Dec
    CURRENT RESIDENCE: Binx manor, Hogsmead

RACE: Vampire
    BLOOD STATUS: was pure
    ETHNICITY: british
    NATIONALITY: english
    MARITAL STATUS: married to Jonathan Binx [37 Vampire]; owner of an underground fight club

LOYALTIES: to her marital family. most of her siblings. and the Dark Lord.
    PRIORITIES: her family
    ROMANCE PHILOSOPHY: "If You Truly Love Someone, You'll Forgive The Unforgivable"

PROFESSION: occasional modeling
    EXPERIENCE: Modeling: 44 years. Business: 36 years.

EDUCATION: Hogwarts, Slytherin house, Class 1981
    ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS: passed O.WL.S. & N.E.W.T.S as expected
    EXTRACURRICULAR QUALIFICATIONS: apparition & ancient Studies
    N.E.W.T.S QUALIFICATIONS: charms. defense against the dark arts. potions. transfiguration. astronomy. history of magic. divination. dueling.

just trying to find my way back home

[list]

F A M I L Y T R E E.

FATHER: Grissom Stone [78]; English & Pure - Unknown
    MOTHER: Harlow Verda nee Stone [74]; English & Pure - Unknown
    BROTHER: Paulius Stone [59]; English & Pure - Ministry Worker
    BROTHER: Benole Stone [57]; English & Pure - Manager at Blue Lagoon
    BROTHER: Zachary Stone [53]; English & Pure - Bartender at Blue Lagoon
    SISTER: Winter Stone [56]; English & Pure - Manager at Honey Dukes

PATERNAL COUSINS: Anubis Binx [68]; English & Pure - Counselor at Hogwarts
    MATERNAL COUSINS: December Binx [Deceased] & Benji Binx [52]; English & Pure - manager at the Blue Lagoon

SISTER IN-LAW: Michelle Binx [38]; English & Vampire- owner of the Blue Lagoon
    DAUGHTER: Whiskey Binx [21]; English & Pure - barmaid at the Blue Lagoon
    DAUGHTER: Winter-Morganza Binx [20]; English & Pure - Waitress at the Blue Lagoon
    SON: Niklaus Binx [20]; English & Pure - Barman at the blue Lagoon
    BROTHER IN-LAW:Nate Binx [53]; English & Pure - Professional Killer
    SON: Jake Binx [36]; English & Pure
    SON: Abraxis Binx [23]; English & Pure
    NEPHEW: Dexton Binx [30]; English & Vampire
the old me is dead and gone, dead and gone
A P P E A R A N C E
  • Misty has long dark brown hair which she usually styles curly, and she has brown eyes. She has long, slender legs, and she stands at the average height for a woman her age, maybe a little taller. She has a toned, slim figure and usually wears fake tan so she looks slightly tanned for her photo shoots. However, the fake tan was something she did when she was younger. The past year to current time she's been letting her natural pale skin tone show. Misty has her belly button pierced, her nose and ears four times, though she'll rarely have all holes filled with earrings.

Misty has a few tattoos; one on her neck, a couple others on her back. Some tattoos on her legs/ankles and wrists. Naturally whenever she's done her model shoots she has to have them covered up, unless the agencies she's doing the shoots for doesn't mind her showing them. Misty's fashion tends to be sexy; from tight figure hugging long dresses which cut down to the calf. Though, just as often as she wears her longer dresses she'll also wear knee length, or mini dresses... However, those dresses tend to be saved for the nights out.
I ain't never been scared, I lived through tragedy
P E R S O N A L I T Y
  • Misty can be one of those stuck up snobby girls sometimes, as she sees she is a successful model she should have people running around after her. Misty has a good sense of humor but can be very sarcastic at times, she
    mainly gets on with male company than female. Her favored taste for male company might have something to do with growing up with mainly brothers and just the one sister, not to mention she mainly hung around with Benji, Johnny and Nate Binx.

Though Misty might look like a little girly girl, she is definitely not one of those damsel in distress girls. She can hold her own just fine. When she was younger the only time she would act vulnerable, and show she needs help was in the company of her man or a guy she wanted to have a little fun with. However, that is never the case now. Misty would only ever act scared and vulnerable when she's in the company of an enemy and she wants them to lower their guard in thinking she's weak. To Misty being underestimated can work well in a fight/duel, she believes she can get the upper-hand easier that way.
got enough dead homies I don't want no more
  • STRENGTHS:
    WEAKNESSES: Demanding. Judgmental. Short Temper. Aggressive. Stubborn. Can be difficult to work with
    INTERESTS: Drinking. Dancing. Torture. Dark Arts. Her Children. Modeling. Fashion. Travelling.

no regrets I'm blessed to say
    H I S T O R Y

[list]Misty attended Hogwarts and was a Slytherin. She graduated after finishing her full time there and went on to be a model when she hit the age of nineteen, she modeled underwear for about three years then left the modelling business to open her own club. She spent most of her time as a model, drinking and being a party girl so she decided to just open her own bar. During her second year in Hogwarts her parents abandoned the family, and ran away. They didn't say they were leaving, they just left. Having five kids to raise clearly became too much for them, and they abandoned

to open her own club. Eventually Misty started missing her modelling, and she ended up getting back into it, it was just a side job.

During the past twenty years Misty has passed her nightclub onto her sister in-law; Michelle. She had another affair with Anubis! and became pregnant with Winter Jr and Nik, pretending they're Johnny's rather than Anubis. Just before Johnny was arrested with Nate, Misty slept with her husband, and then a few after she seeked comfort in the arms of Anubis. So she's been able to pull her lie off without any suspicion... At least, that wasn't the case over the past couple of years when Anubis has confirmed Misty about it.
the old me dead and gone away
C R E D I T S
    Sub-headers are lyrics excerpted from Dead and Gone by T.I ft Justin Timberlake.
[/list][/list]
Last edited by Misty Binx on 11 Jul 2018, 13:26, edited 1 time in total.
 #162  by Misty Binx
 31 Dec 2017, 14:10
[center]A L L - O T H E R - A C T I V E - E R A S[/center]

[column-3][squarebox=#1E1E1E]MISTY STONE
[/squarebox][squarebox=#008040]ACTIVE[/squarebox][squarebox=#1E1E1E][center]Image[/center][/squarebox][squarebox=#000000]S L Y T H E R I N[/squarebox][squarebox=#1E1E1E][center]Image[/center]
Playby: Alyssa Milano
MARAUDER

First year Hogwarts Student
Age 11
Pureblood
[/squarebox]|[squarebox=#1E1E1E]MISTY BINX[/squarebox][squarebox=#008040]ACTIVE[/squarebox][squarebox=#1E1E1E][center]Image[/center][/squarebox][squarebox=#000000]W I T C H[/squarebox][squarebox=#1E1E1E][center]Image[/center]
GOLDEN

Owner of the Blue Lagoon Nightclub & Model
Age 29
Pregnant with her first born, Abraxis
Animagus - Siamese Cat
[/squarebox]|[squarebox=#1E1E1E]MISTY BINX
[/squarebox][squarebox=#008040]ACTIVE[/squarebox][squarebox=#1E1E1E][center]Image[/center][/squarebox][squarebox=#000000]V A M P I R E[/squarebox][squarebox=#1E1E1E][center]Image[/center]
LEGACY

Mother to: Winter, Whiskey, Abraxis and Niklaus
Model
Age 49 but looks in her 30's
Sired by Jonathan Binx
[/squarebox][/column-3]