A Magical Roleplaying Experience 

The profiles of characters whom have been made inactive are moved here. Please use the reporting feature and list the correct Active Character Profile Directory subforum to move it once a character has been reactivated.
 #27  by Brooklyn Stone
 31 Dec 2017, 09:24
"I never back down and I never quit"
- John Cena
what would you do if it all ended tomorrow? time runnin out, ain't no more you can borrow
B A S I C S T A T I S T I C S
  • FULL NAME: Brooklyn Stone
    KNOWN AS: Brooklyn Stone
    NICKNAMES: Brook, Brookie, Brookiewookie, Mafia Princess

CURRENT AGE: 16
    BIRTHDATE: 02 Apr 1979
    BIRTHPLACE: Salford, Manchester
    CHILDHOOD HOME: Manchester
    CURRENT RESIDENCE: London

RACE: Witch
    BLOOD STATUS: Pure
    ETHNICITY: White
    NATIONALITY: British
    HEALTH STATUS: Healthy
    FINANCIAL STATUS: Wealthy
    MARITAL STATUS: Single

LOYALTIES: Herself & Family
    PRIORITIES: Herself
    LIFE PHILOSOPHY: "Life can be a fickle b*tch, don't take it too seriously"
    ROMANCE PHILOSOPHY: "Men who don't like being in a relationship with a strong woman are pussies"

PROFESSION: Hogwarts Student
    EMPLOYER: n/a
    EXPERIENCE: n/a
    FORMER PROFESSIONS: n/a

PETS: Husky dog called Jr
    WAND HAND: Right
    WAND: Dragon Wing Ash 14in
    PATRONUS: Wolf
    BOGGART: tba
    AMORTENTIA: tba
    MIRROR OF ERISED: herself as a kid again, back when she loved her father unconditionally and when her mother was alive

so many paths, which one you gonna follow?
R E L A T I O N S H I P S

F A M I L Y T R E E.

FATHER: Osiris Stone [45]; White British & Pureblooded - Lawyer and has illegal activities on the side
MOTHER: Isabella Stone [40]; White British & Pureblooded - Deceased/Murdered
SISTER: Winter Stone [29]; White Britis & Pureblooded - Daddy's little rich girl who stays home, parties and shops
BROTHER: Lincoln Stone [18]; Rapper/Musician
BROTHER: Seth Stone [18]; Boxer

PATERNAL COUSINS: Geb and Orion Stone [19]; White British & Pureblood - Barmen at the family pub

I realize life is short so I'm markin' the day, now it's full speed ahead, I'll rest when I'm dead
A P P E A R A N C E
  • Hazel eyes, long brown hair, stands about 5'6 and slim to skinny figure. She has her ears pierced, no birth marks and a couple of tattoos; One being a black panther on her right upper arm. She has a couple scars on her arms and legs from little accidents when she was a kid,. Brook has always been a tomboy and a clumsy girl, so she was always falling out of trees, down the stairs and having little accidents like that. So it resulted in her getting the odd scar here and there. Even though Brooklyn is a tomboy and is usually seen wearing dark skinny jeans, t-shirts and converse shoes, she does sometimes wear the odd tube dress. Mostly the dresses are punk styled, and she mostly wears them on planned night outs to clubs, or to any important dos that are involved with Quidditch.
and I couldn't give a f*ck what the next man said. I live how I wanna live, buy what I wanna buy
P E R S O N A L I T Y
  • Usually Brook is a rather mature girl, though she does have her moments of immaturity. She isn't usually one to run away from her problems, she usually faces them head on... Or maybe put off facing them for a little while until she knows how she is going to handle them. She used to be a super witch back in her Hogwarts days, but lately she has quietened down a bit (clearly she is growing up).

Brooklyn can be playful, flirty, not very loyal, though she can have her loyal moments at times. Or as she says 'when it suits her'. She is very gullible at times, easily lead these days, stands up for what she believes in and always goes after what she wants. Much like her father she has a bad mouth on her, uncontrollable; as in she says what she wants, says what comes into her mind. Basically she isn't afraid to voice her options or stand up to people. No matter who they are or how big they are. She also has a bit of a potty mouth as well.

Brook rarely backs down from anything or anyone, she may be a slightly nicer person than she used to be but her mouth still tends to get the better of her. When she was in school she use to be very mean and cold, but as she's been growing up a bit, it's resulted in a nicer side to her showing. Brooklyn is a bit of a boy at times, though she can be a girl if the occasion calls for it. She's very active, into sports and keeping fit. She isn't really one of those girls who loves it when daddy buys her a new car, or her boyfriend buys her expensive gifts. She isn't into the whole material things, she is happy with the clothes on her back and her boyfriend by her side. (When she has one that is :P)
do what I wanna do, try what I wanna try. fear nothing, take chances
M I S C E L L A N E O U S
  • STRENGTHS: Brave. Stands up for what she believes in. Caring (at least when it comes to animals). Cunning.
    WEAKNESSES: Stubborn. Never knows when to keep her mouth closed. Sarcastic. Fickle.
    TALENTS: Quidditch. Can pull a decent pint.... more to be added
    INTERESTS: Werewolves, quidditch, muggle football, any sports really. And even though Brook isn't really one who loves material things, she does enjoy shopping.

PROFICIENT LANGUAGES: English

FAVOURITE QUIDDITCH TEAMS: Wimbourne Wasps
    FAVOURITE MUSICAL ACTS: John Cena, Eminem. Most rap acts and hip hop acts really.
    FAVOURITE SONGS: What would you do by John Cena. When I'm gone by Eminem
    FAVOURITE CELEBRITY ICON: Eminem and John Cena
    FAVOURITE MOVIES: The Fast and Furious movies
    FAVOURITE BOOKS: n/a
    FAVOURITE COLOURS: Purple, pink and blue

FAVOURITE FOODS: Pizza
    FAVOURITE DRINKS: Water
    FAVOURITE ICE-CREAM FLAVOUR: Vanilla

NOTABLE POSSESSIONS: tba

HAPPIEST MEMORY: Getting in Slytherin
    WORST MEMORY: Finding her mother was killed because of her father's 'other' businesses
    GREATEST REGRETS: None. Brooklyn of course has bad memories but she'd never redo anything in her life, as her mistakes are what makes her her.
    GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT: tba
    DARKEST SECRETS: tba

Not afraid to fail, always makin' advances
    H I S T O R Y
    • Even though Brooklyn grew up in a house full with people, it got a little lonely at times. The most company she ever got was from the guards on the home's property. Brook's father and his brother run their own law firm and do illegal activities, providing the Walker family weapons to sell, and also dabbled in narcotics. It all brought in a lot of money, so she never went without, though where money and a reputation was important to him, it wasn't to her, which was another reason she left home. He always put work first and though he did try and put her first sometimes, she knew it was hard for him, so she made it easier for him and moved away.

Brook dated a werewolf for a few months, though she never knew what he was. When she eventually found out he moved away, (they had a fight, he got really angry and turned into his wolf form nearly turning/killing Brook. Luckily she got away and he skipped town because he didn't want to risk hurting her again,) she never knew why he moved away. All Brook knew was he moved to London which is another reason she moved there, to find him. Since her ex she has become obsessed with werewolves.

When Brooklyn moved away she borrowed some money off of her sister so she could afford the first few payments on her new flat, she and her sister had a good relationship growing up and still do. Sure they bicker, but what siblings don’t? The dad doesn't know Brook's sister knows where she is, and if he finds out, Brook knows her sister won't tell him. When Brook and her guy had a fight (he turned as I said) she ran to the bathroom and she knew closing the door behind her wouldn't keep him out, so she had to climb out the bathroom window and she ran away. Brook went back to his home a few days later to find he was gone. She was shocked about it all and when she finally accepted it and went to speak with him, she was too late. Gone with no note, nothing.

After speaking with a friend of her ex’s she found out he went to London, that was all the friend would tell her, and seeing as she wanted to move out from home a anyway she decided to move south and hopefully find her guy as well. The fact that the rest of her world doesn't like werewolves means nothing to Brooklyn, she didn't care. She loves her man and wants him to know she can see past the werewolf thing. And that she doesn't blame him for attacking her, etc.

So when I ride on the Grim Reaper highway, no regrets b*tch, I did it my way
    C R E D I T S
    • Face claim is Kristen Stewart
      Profile template is by Ever, inspired by Mel and Ant, of Vault 713.
      Sub-headers are lyrics excerpted from If It All Ended Tomorrow by John Cena.
Last edited by Brooklyn Stone on 23 May 2019, 13:56, edited 4 times in total.
 #28  by Brooklyn Stone

Full Name:
Brooklyn Stone

Animagus Form:
Siberian Husky

Reason for Form:
Huskies are an active and energetic breed. Brook is one of the most active and energetic people you will ever come across. They are affectionate with people, but independent; Brook; she's very independent and can be affectionate to some people, mostly with selected members of her family. Huskies are a very stubborn and a dominant breed of dog, you won't meet anyone more stubborn than Brooklyn, and she's a very dominant girl. In more ways than one ;)

Distinguishing Mark when Transformed:
None

Appearance:
Her eyes appear as a distinctive ice blue colour. Her coat is thicker than most breeds of dogs, comprising two layers: A dense undercoat and a longer topcoat of short, straight guard hairs. It protects the dogs effectively against harsh winters, but the coat also reflects heat in the summer. The undercoat is often absent during shedding. Their thick coats require weekly grooming.

Last edited by Brooklyn Stone on 03 Apr 2019, 17:19, edited 1 time in total.
 #29  by Brooklyn Stone

[ View OOC Note ]

Banners:
[ View OOC Note ]

Manips:
[ View OOC Note ]
Last edited by Brooklyn Stone on 13 Sep 2018, 14:11, edited 1 time in total.
 #31  by Brooklyn Stone
 31 Dec 2017, 09:25
"I'm the type of person who walks into a door and apologies"
Sixty thousand people, all jumping out their seat

CURRENT AGE: 23
    BIRTHDATE: 02 Apr

RACE: Witch
    BLOOD STATUS: Pure

LOYALTIES: Herself
    PRIORITIES: Her cousins, herself, the family pub, the charity in protecting animals she runs and her Quidditch team
    ROMANCE PHILOSOPHY: "Men who don't like being in a relationship with a strong woman are pussies"

PROFESSION: Beater for the Wimbourne Wasps
    EMPLOYER: Owner of the Wimbourne Wasps
    EXPERIENCE: 11 Years Quidditch & 2 years barmaid/manger/owner
    FORMER PROFESSIONS: n/a

PETS: Husky dog called Jr & a black dog called Batman
    WAND HAND: Right
    WAND: Dragon Wing Ash 14in
    PATRONUS: Wolf
    BOGGART: her animal babies being hurt
    AMORTENTIA: vanilla. coconut. anything sweet.

The curtain closes, they're throwing roses at my feet

F A M I L Y T R E E.

FATHER: Osiris Stone [52]; White British & Pureblooded - Lawyer, owns a few bars and clubs and does illegal activities.
MOTHER: Isabella Stone [47]; White British & Pureblooded - Deceased/Murdered
SISTER: Winter Stone [36]; White Britis & Pureblooded - Daddy's little rich girl who stays home, parties and shops
BROTHER: Lincoln Stone [25]; Rapper/Musician
BROTHER: Seth [25]; Boxer [Linc’s twin]

PATERNAL COUSINS: Geb and Orion Stone [26]; White British & Pureblood - Barmen at the family pub

I take a bow and thank you all for coming out
A P P E A R A N C E
  • Hazel eyes, long brown hair, stands about 5'6 and slim to skinny figure. She has her ears pierced, no birth marks and a couple of tattoos; One being a black panther on her right upper arm. She has a couple scars on her arms and legs from little accidents when she was a kid,. Brook has always been a tomboy and a clumsy girl, so she was always falling out of trees, down the stairs and having little accidents like that. So it resulted in her getting the odd scar here and there. Even though Brooklyn is a tomboy and is usually seen wearing dark skinny jeans, t-shirts and converse shoes, she does sometimes wear the odd tube dress. Mostly the dresses are punk styled, and she mostly wears them on planned night outs to clubs, or to any important dos that are involved with Quidditch.
They're screaming so loud
  • STRENGTHS: Brave. Stands up for what she believes in. Caring (at least when it comes to animals). Cunning.
    WEAKNESSES: Stubborn. Never knows when to keep her mouth closed. Sarcastic. Fickle.
    TALENTS: Quidditch. Can pull a decent pint.... more to be added
    INTERESTS: Werewolves, quidditch, muggle football, any sports really. And even though Brook isn't really one who loves material things, she does enjoy shopping.

FAVOURITE QUIDDITCH TEAMS: Wimbourne Wasps of course
    FAVOURITE MUSICAL ACTS: John Cena, Eminem. Most rap acts and hip hop acts really.
    FAVOURITE BOOKS: n/a

FAVOURITE FOODS: Pizza
    FAVOURITE DRINKS: Water and beer

NOTABLE POSSESSIONS: leather jacket

HAPPIEST MEMORY: getting her dogs
    WORST MEMORY: mother being murdered
    GREATEST REGRETS: None. Brooklyn of course has bad memories but she'd never redo anything in her life, as her mistakes are what makes her her.
    GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT: Getting onto the team Wimbourne Wasps

I take one last look at the crowd
    C R E D I T S
      Sub-headers are lyrics excerpted from When I'm Gone by Eminem.
Last edited by Brooklyn Stone on 23 May 2019, 13:55, edited 4 times in total.
 #32  by Brooklyn Stone
 31 Dec 2017, 09:26
"it takes skill to trip over flat surfaces"
Anybody's got the power, they don't see it

CURRENT AGE: 42
    BIRTHDATE: 02 Apr

RACE: Werewolf

LOYALTIES: Herself & Work
    PRIORITIES: Her cousins, herself, the family pub, the charity in protecting animals she runs & Work

PROFESSION: Cleary & Co warehouse security [psst]and owns her own businesses: from gyms to pubs to animal shelters and charities[/psst]
    EMPLOYER: Clearies
    EXPERIENCE: 38 Years Quidditch & 22 years barmaid/manger/owner & Few years security
    FORMER PROFESSIONS: Quidditch player

PETS: Husky dog called Jr & a black dog called Batman
    BOGGART: her animal babies being hurt
    AMORTENTIA: vanilla. coconut. anything sweet.

‘Cos they don't understand, spin around and run for hours
F A M I L Y T R E E.

FATHER: Osiris Stone [72]; White British & Pureblooded - Lawyer, owns a few bars and clubs and does some illegal activities
MOTHER: Isabella Stone [67]; White British & Pureblooded - Deceased/Murdered
SISTER: Winter Stone [56]; White Britis & Pureblooded - Daddy's little rich girl who stays home, parties and shops
BROTHER: Lincoln Stone [45]; Rapper/Musician

PATERNAL COUSINS: Geb and Orion Stone [46]; White British & Pureblood - Co owners/workers with Brooklyn in all the businesses

You and me we got the world in our hands
A P P E A R A N C E

• Brooklyn looks incredible for her age. Having been a health freak when she was younger only eating and drinking healthy things [psst]except for the odd beer here and there[/psst] it's helped Brook age gracefully, looking a good 10 years younger than what she really is. She has hazel eyes, short brown hair, stands about 5'8 and slim to skinny figure. Brookie has her ears pierced, no birth marks and a few of tattoos; One being a black panther on her right upper arm, and a couple more here and there she's gained over the years.

Brooklyn has a few scars on her arms and legs from little accidents when she was a kid, some quidditch accidents and bar fights. Brook has always been a tomboy and a clumsy girl, so she was always falling out of trees, down the stairs and having little accidents like that. So it resulted in her getting the odd scar here and there. Even though Brooklyn is a tomboy and is usually seen wearing dark skinny jeans, t-shirts and converse shoes, she does sometimes wear the odd tube dress. Mostly the dresses are punk styled, and she mostly wears them on planned night outs to clubs, or to any important dos that are involved with Quidditch.

We are a different kind, we can do anything
    WEAKNESSES: Stubborn. Never knows when to keep her mouth closed [psst]though has improved over the years with this[/psst]. Sarcastic. Fickle.
    TALENTS: Quidditch. Can pull a decent pint. getting in the last word. fighting [psst]though hasn't been in a fight in a couple of years, she has an image of a serious business woman to uphold... But some people just need a good slap[/psst].
    INTERESTS: Werewolves, quidditch, muggle football, any sports really. animals. charity work.

FAVOURITE QUIDDITCH TEAMS: Wimbourne Wasps
    FAVOURITE BOOKS:Twilight saga books

FAVOURITE FOODS: Olive, mushroom and onion pizza
    FAVOURITE DRINKS: Water and beer

NOTABLE POSSESSIONS: leather jacket she's had for years

HAPPIEST MEMORY: tba
    WORST MEMORY: tba
    GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT: Recently became a vegetarian

We could be heroes, we could be heroes
    H I S T O R Y
    • Even though Brooklyn grew up in a house full with people, it got a little lonely at times. The most company she ever got was from the guards on the home's property. Brook's father and his brother run their own law firm so she never went without, though where money and a reputation was important to him, it wasn't to her, which was another reason she left home. He always put work first and though he did try and put her first sometimes, she knew it was hard for him, so she made it easier for him and moved away.

Brook dated a werewolf for a few months, though she never knew what he was. When she eventually found out he moved away, (they had a fight, he got really angry and turned into his wolf form nearly turning/killing Brook. Luckily she got away and he skipped town because he didn't want to risk hurting her again,) she never knew why he moved away. All Brook knew was he moved to London which is another reason she moved there, to find him. Since her ex she has become obsessed with werewolves.

When Brooklyn moved away she borrowed some money off of her sister so she could afford the first few payments on her new flat, she and her sister had a good relationship growing up and still do. Sure they bicker, but what siblings don’t? The dad doesn't know Brook's sister knows where she is, and if he finds out, Brook knows her sister won't tell him. When Brook and her guy had a fight (he turned as I said) she ran to the bathroom and she knew closing the door behind her wouldn't keep him out, so she had to climb out the bathroom window and she ran away. Brook went back to his home a few days later to find he was gone. She was shocked about it all and when she finally accepted it and went to speak with him, she was too late. Gone with no note, nothing.

After speaking with a friend of her ex’s she found out he went to London, that was all the friend would tell her, and seeing as she wanted to move out from home a anyway she decided to move south and hopefully find her guy as well. The fact that the rest of her world doesn't like werewolves means nothing to Brooklyn, she didn't care. She loves her man and wants him to know she can see past the werewolf thing. And that she doesn't blame him for attacking her, etc.

Me and you, we could be heroes
    C R E D I T S
      Sub-headers are lyrics excerpted from Heroes (We Could Be) by Alesso.