Psst! May Donor Rewards and the Roleplaying Preferences & Canon Activity surveys will all be closing on May 31, 2019!
Join in posting games to take a break from your threads or while you wait for replies!

Would You Participate In OOC Community Events?

Yes
86%
No
No votes
0%
Unsure
14%

Vyreia, Active Player

Do you want Vault to host community events? If yes, let us know what!

Here are some suggestions:
  • D&D session
  • Harry Potter movie nights
  • Online card games e.g. Uno
  • Pictionary
  • 20 Questions
As another note, would you be comfortable in a voice chat? If not, there are plenty of games for us to play as a group using text only! If you have any other suggestions, feel free to add them below (please make sure suggestions can be PG13. Things like Cards Against Humanity can be played but would need to be customised for the community - perhaps a wizarding version could be made!).

We want Vault to not only be a place to write and create stories, but to make new friends!

Everevna, Active Player

I'd play card games and do 20 Questions!

I would also be more than happy to have a voice chat, if only so everyone can laugh at my butchered British-American-Malaysian mess of an accent.

Lilly, Active Player

Things like Cards Against Humanity can be played but would need to be customized for the community - perhaps a wizarding version could be made!).

They actually have something like this already! It's called "Cards Against Muggles" :3 You can look it up and see because I dont' want to risk link posting here but it's pretty amazing.
I would also be more than happy to have a voice chat, if only so everyone can laugh at my butchered British-American-Malaysian mess of an accent.

A voice chat would be so fun. We'd get to know each other better and bond through all of our different accents. I use voice chat all the time for gaming and it's like being able to talk to someone on the phone without dealing with an expensive phone bill. I know discord DEFINITELY has this option.

Here are a few suggestions or events I think would be fun for community bonding. They would be, of course, optional to participate in.

1. Using Discord Voice Chat for chit-chat, story telling, and playing video games together. I noticed a lot of us play blizzard games. ;)

2. Skype or Google would be good for Video Chat or where we can hold Video/Audio virtual meeting rooms which would allow us to play card games, live script readings from books or plays, ect.

3. Community Movie nights. I hold these for my twitch community and closest friends through a web based platform with screen share survices that allow the host to stream through sites like Hulu, Netflix, Crunchyroll. ect.