A Magical Roleplaying Experience 

#26709  by Anthony Prime

Anthony was a rider. He liked to ride his bike everywhere. And now it was time to take his road trip to America. So that was how it happened that he was in New York. He had booked a motel and put his stuff in the room. And than he went for a ride.

As he was riding his motorbike broke down. It didn't look like the safest of neighborhoods. So he decided to start rolling his bike into a garage and looked around wondering who was around.

"Excuse me. My bike has broken down," Anthony called out in his English-Italian accident. He slicked his dark hair back momentarily.
 #26710  by Tommaso Cortopassi

"Don't...drop..." He started just as the motor of the car went to the floor. "Dio mio...be careful!" He started to figure out how to pick it up, oil on his hands from the process of loosening the thing in the first place.
"Seriously Antonio!" His hands on it just as he heard someone call out. Another straggler.

He stood up, wiping some oil from his hands as he walked out to the main floor.
"What seems to be the problem?" He asked, looking at the Black bike with a snake going down the side of it. He was walking...which meant the problem was most likely a major one.
 #26711  by Anthony Prime

Anthony held his bike and kicked out the bike stand so he could let go. He slid his hand over his black bike and looked down at it momentarily. "I was riding along and the V12 engine cut out on me. Something within the gas line I think. It's usually fast but the bike's been going slower and I'm on the road so it's hard to stop wherever I wish too and fix it," Anthony tried to explain appreciating the attractiveness of the man in front of him.

He looked down at the bike again for a moment. "I'm not sure how to fix every problem," he added