James Potter,

James stretched his long arms over his head as he made himself more comfortable. He found it quite unfair that the furniture in the Ravenclaw common room was better than the furniture in Gryffindor’s common room. Then again…. most Gryffindor students hardly sat still long enough to enjoy the plush comforts of furniture anyhow.

Dressed in the same robe he stole from a Ravenclaw student last year, James lazily drummed his fingers on the arm of the sofa he was sprawled out on. He had been waiting for her to appear for the better half of an hour. Granted it was early in the morning, before breakfast, and she wasn’t expecting his arrival, but that didn’t stop him from going out of his way to meet up with Meiriona.

He was going to die of boredom if she didn’t come down soon.
Meiriona stretched, slowly waking up. It was a new day, and as she swung her legs over the side of her bed and stood up, she smiled. It was probably her favourite day of the week when it came to the classes she was taking. The teen had a habit of waking up early and getting some extra reading in before heading down to breakfast, so she slipped on a bath robe and left her dorm, heading down to the common room where her favourite sofa for reading was.

Her hair was still tied up in a messy bun and she was wearing large, fluffy slippers, so when she stepped into the common room and spied the familiar figure with the messy dark hair sprawled out on her sofa, her eyes widened.

"Potter, what are you doing here? It's barely six o'clock!" she hissed, quickly tugging her robe around herself more tightly and clutching her book to her. "And how did you get in here?" She was still tired, and it didn't occur to her that this was James Potter she was dealing with.

Played By: TyrellRose

James Potter,

Her voice made James perk up and sit upright from his position on the couch. His eyes traveled down the length of her body, taking note of her oversized bathrobe and fluffy slippers. James smirked, “ It wasn’t difficult to get in here. Your password is a riddle for Godric’s sake.” He stretched his limbs like a lazy house cat before he pushed himself off the sofa.

“What always murmurs but never talks. Always runs but never walks. Has a bed but never sleeps. Has a mouth but never speaks.”

Verse by verse he stepped closer until he was standing directly in front of her.

“A river.”

“Anybody with a decent head on their shoulders can figure that out. “ James reached out to gently brush away a stray lock of hair from Meiriona’s cheek. “Nice slippers, little bird. Anyone ever tell you that your adorable when you’re a disheveled mess. I much prefer this look on you rather than the tidy school girl routine you put on for your classmates. It's much more....you."
Meiriona pouted. Stupid Potter. He always had a way of getting into places he shouldn't. As he approached her, she nibbled on her lip, willing herself to fully wake up. "Then again, I've always thought it was silly that we couldn't get into each others' common rooms. The dorms, I can understand. But isn't inter-house unity a thing?" she said, trying to sound smart given her currently tired state. There was a small part of her that wanted to try harder around the Gryffindor.

"Thanks. I think my dad said that once, on Christmas when I was maybe five, but no one's said it since." She shrugged. "Too bad. I like my put together look too much to let you see this more than once. Enough stalling, though. Why are you here?"

Played By: TyrellRose

James Potter,

She really was adorable wasn’t she?

James waited until she was done rambling before he spoke. “Im here to admire the stuffy decor,” said the cheeky sixth year, motioning around the room for dramatic emphasis.

“I got tired of the flashy colors of the Gryffindor common room. Too bold. Am I right?” He quickly tapped a finger to his lips in pretend reflective thought.

“ Though...I suppose it IS fitting...seeing how a Gryffindor boy is bold enough to risk detention and temporary ban from quidditch by sneaking into the Ravenclaw common room to ask a girl out.”

His arms dropped to their sides as he turned to her once more.

“I’m here to see you, Meiriona. Just you.”