Thank you for participating in the Vaultoween Posting Party!!!
πŸŽƒ Total Pumpkin Points: 1040 πŸŽƒ
Community Prizes Unlocked: 20 + 4 Bonus Prizes

Our Vaultoween Celebration will continue through November 9, including the ghost scavenger hunt.
Click here to view the event overview!
"I think pouring a glass of wine over his head got that message across." She said carefully before sighing herself. "Listen, if you think it will make you feel better...then go speak to her. Warn her. But after that, you have to try and move on. You're better than him. I mean who takes a girl to a fancy restaurant to break up with them? That's weird! But trust me...there are other guys out there that would love to take you out. But before that, you need time to heal, and I think building friendships and connections with people will help. Especially more than drinking your life away."

Played By: Vyreia
Tasha's eyes drifted over to the departing girl, and her face set in a look of determination. "I'm gonna do it...nothing dramatic, and this is going to be the end of it and I'm not going to be crazy anymore."

She flashed a half smile at Cecile, and handed her a business card which appeared in her outstretched hand with a faint wisp of smoke, "Thank you, Cecile. Send me an owl or call me on the phone. The first few rounds...maybe even dinner...are on me."

Tasha stood and walked with purpose after Lucia, finally calling out to her before she left the echoing cafeteria.

"Hey!"

Played By: Jason
"....don't you care about the work the Ministry does?" an unusually loud voice trailed into cafeteria, followed by a man in Unspeakable robes. His feet seemed to operate separately from his head, for his head was entirely fixated on someone behind the door. "Just think of the impact your insights and experience, combined with my research, could have make!"
"...hi," Tasha replied, suddenly self-conscious and doubting the wisdom of what she was doing.

"I...probably not," she finally replied, "unless you read the tabloids a lot last year."

"You...just need to be careful with Potter...speaking from personal experience," she practically stammered.

How was she so bad at this? She fought dark wizards and unspeakable magical horrors for a living and this sweet girl was tripping her up?

Played By: Jason
Lucia blinked, her focus thrown off by the figure entering the cafeteria, before looking back at the woman talking to her. She scrunched her nose, trying to think back. "I'm not really into tabloids unless they were written by my best friend," she murmured.

"Wait... what are you talking about? You... you know Harry?" she asked, folding her arms in front of her. This was strange. She wasn't sure what was going on, what this woman was trying to tell her.

Played By: TyrellRose
"He's done nothing to hurt me!" Lucia said, blinking rapidly. This definitely wasn't what she had been expecting when she came to the Ministry for her lunch date. "In fact, we have an understanding. I know what I'm doing," she said, her own confidence growing. "So I don't think I have anything I really need to worry about... but thank you for the warning. I don't think Harry will give me any trouble."

Played By: TyrellRose