There had been a time when Lilith had been as obsessed with Harry Potter as she was with wizards like Dumbledore, Grindelwald, Crouch, and You-Know-Who. She arrived at Hogwarts the year after he had confronted some version of the Dark Lord and won. And he had killed a basilisk during her first year. But the more she had seen him around the school, and now that she had seen him in action during the tournament, her interest had faded a bit. Older Ravenclaws had said he wasn't that great of a student. And the Slytherins she knew thought he was a total fraud -- which she knew went too far. He was a daring person, and a hero, but he wasn't quite the wizard she thought he would be.

"He has no parents, so of course it's nice for him that your family has adopted him," Lilith said. "I heard he has to live with Muggles during the summer. I can't even think of how that must be. Can you imagine being totally isolated from magic for months and months? It would be suffocating." She sighed dramatically. "I don't think I could take it."

Played By: Pamela

Re: [Hogwarts] Wandering Thoughts

Ginny Weasley,

"I can't even imagine it," Ginny said. Having no Muggles in her family, Ginny's entire world was magical - she had never been exposed to an environment where magic didn't exist, or at least not for very long.

"I don't really think it would work, like, as long as I can remember there's been magic all around my house, even if I couldn't do it myself. Like Mum cooking, and there's vegetables flying about everywhere," Ginny chuckled.

"Anyway, I'm starving, want to come grab something to eat with me?" Ginny asked, now ready to shovel jacket potatoes into her mouth with the company of her new friend.