Every part of Sophie felt like it was on fire. Grace was everywhere, and nowhere, and all she wanted was to feel that pinch on her neck. All of a sudden, though, she was sitting on her original chair, with Grace behind her. She nodded numbly, her fuzzy mind not allowing her to make sense of it all.

Just as suddenly, the fog cleared, and she could think clearly. Sophie's hand raised to her neck, and she glanced apprehensively at the vampire. "What did you... do to me?" she asked, trying to remember what had happened. The last thing she remembered clearly was being told to sit down. "Wait... you..." she frowned, rising to her feet. "Wilder, what did you do?"

Played By: TyrellRose
Grace arched an eyebrow. "All I did was suggest you take a break and sit, and you did. Not really that bad, is it?" she said, smirking. "Anyway... I think I might finish my report at home. You, beautiful..." she purposely let her eyes wander up and down Sophie's body, "should really think about heading home too. I'll see you at work tomorrow."

For good measure, before she turned to leave, she created an illusion of her standing just at the edge of Sophie's periphery vision, fangs bared. "And if you're ever up for my offer... you know where to find me."

With that, she gathered her things and walked out the door.

Sophie frowned, trying to make sense of what the vampire was telling her. There was something about the look in her eyes that was unsettling. She decided it wasn't worth fretting about, though, and merely shrugged. "Good night," she said, slowly - she had been told she had to make more of an effort to be social, so that was her olive branch.

Just then, she thought she saw something out of the corner of her eye and quickly turned her head to see. But that was impossible, right? The vampire was right there in front of her, so how could it be beside her, too? She shook her head.

Maybe she did need to get some sleep. She felt tired, and her brain was still a bit fuzzy.