I'm a retro gamer, don't care for anything beyond mid-2000s consoles/games.
Game Boy Advanced:
- Peter Pan (2003)
* This game is quite shitty, but literally the only game ever released on any platform, based on this movie. So...I guess better than nothing. Oh, and I'm grateful also for it having a password system in place.
And I'm hoping to someday find Disney's Brother Bear complete in box with manual, for a reasonable price. That game too seems somewhat bland, but I don't care. It's one of my favourite Disney animations and the game is a puzzle platformer. But as the game indeed doesn't look great I definitely don't want to pay 20+ bucks for it.
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Eps 1 through 6)
- Ice Age 3
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
And Disney Friends (which isn't actually a game to beat but rather a virtual pet kind of game, but just wanted to mention because it's a ton of fun to take care of Simba, Winnie the Pooh, and Stitch. Dory's there too but she's kind of boring.
Sega Mega Drive:
- Jurassic Park
* Playing as the Velociraptor because who wants to be a regular human and having to switch through weapons and collect ammo when you can actually be a dinosaur killing people and with teeth and claws always ready. Granted, the raptor's jumping ability sucks which makes this really hard to progress through.
- Tiny Toons Adventures: Buster's Hidden Treasure
* Fun and mostly easy but some of the volcano stages are quite challenging.
- Mickey and Donald: World of Illusion
* Probably won't ever beat this alone. This is way more fun in the 2-player mode.
- Disney's BOLT
* Simple and fun combo of puzzle-platformer and beat'em-up. Can probably be beat easily.
- JAWS Unleashed
* Not sure if I actually want to attempt beating this as judging by a YouTube playthrough the final stage seems like a headache. Besides, I really love just messing around as Jaws, destroying stuff and eating people. Progress in the game is a secondary thing to me.
- The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring
* Way back when it was first released I got to the point where the Nazgul kidnapped Sam. Stupid event that isn't even from the book. I had no idea what to do or where to go. Now I'm trying again and will probably chear by looking that bit up from YouTube.
- Disney's 102 Dalmatians: Puppy Rescue (PS1)
* I can't get out of the f-ing Big Ben. I hate those stupid moving gears. If any dialogue would offer help it's no use because my game is in french. For some reason all english language versions cost some 25-30 bucks which is way too much for a retro game of ths sort, but I found a french language version for 7 bucks including international shipping.
- Disney's Peter Pan: Adventures in Neverland (PS1)
* I'm enjoying this a bunch, this is the only Peter Pan video game that I know of, that allows unlimited flying around as Peter. Which in my opinion is pretty much the basic/key aspect of a Peter Pan game where Peter is the only character to control. I don't understand why all other games limit it to like 5 seconds at a time if allow it at all.
- The Lost World: Jurassic Park (PS1)
* Controls better than the Sega game, but seems to be otherwise much more difficult. I doubt I'll ever beat this. I don't have much patience for these kind of games, even as much as I love dinosaurs.
Which leads me to state that my cup of tea are puzzle platformers with a lot of exploration and collecting involved. Collecting with rewards and purposes other than just points. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secret is probably my favourite game on PS2 and in my Top 5 for PC. I really wish they'd kept that quality for the rest of the HP video/PC game series.
- Jungledyret Hugo
* An obscure game based on a 1993 Scandinavian animated movie. Fun little game and relatively easy for an adult who grew up playing 2D platfformers, until the very final stretch of the final stage which is totally unfair.
- Some Commander Keen fan mod games
* Possibly my favourite retro PC game series, certainly was my favourite as a kid in the '90s. So I'm delighted that there's been and is an active fan modding community for it and all these interesting mods to play.