Start Here • After creating your character, visit this forum to seek social connections for them to help get your story started!
Forum rules: 
Welcome to Connection Classifieds! This forum is specifically for characters created this season to post and seek out roleplaying partners by looking for friends, family, coworkers, classmates, and any other connections your character might have. If your character was created prior to this season, you are welcome to reply to any classified ad you see to help build more connections for your character!

Do you have a specific plot in mind? Head on over to the Fixed Timeline Classifieds instead, or view the Finding Roleplaying Partners & Plotting guide for more information on how to gain more roleplaying opportunities for your character and write out the plot of your dreams!

Freja Ostberg, Active Character

Seeking Coworkers/Friends
Freja is a carefree young lady who is finishing up school! This summer she wants to travel as much as possible and see what the world has to offer her.
I'm looking for characters to fill the following roles:
  • School Mates: Freja is currently n her final year of Hogwarts in Hufflepuff. She's a muggleborn too (which is also part of the reason she wants to leave the country for a while - hopefully by the time she's back she'll feel safer) and very happy and carefree so I imagine she'd have a few friends who would probably get annoyed at her constantly bubbly attitude.
  • Coworkers: In Reformation & Legacy she works for WES as a Magizoologist!
  • Fellow Travellers: Freja will spend her life travelling the world so she can meet lots of people on her travels. Would love for her to make some friends & penpals all over the world!
  • Potential Love Interests: Freja is bisexual so I'd love to explore that side of her especially this summer as she leaves home for the first time. I also imagine her to in the future [legacy] to have settled down with someone and have one kid like her parents did so it would be cool for her to find someone to live out her life with!
If you are at all interested in having your character fill any of those roles, feel free to leave a reply down below and I will contact you to discuss details and start a thread!
Template by: TyrellRose

Played By: Nik