Start Here • After creating your character, visit this forum to seek social connections for them to help get your story started!
Forum rules: 
Welcome to Connection Classifieds! This forum is specifically for characters created this season to post and seek out roleplaying partners by looking for friends, family, coworkers, classmates, and any other connections your character might have. If your character was created prior to this season, you are welcome to reply to any classified ad you see to help build more connections for your character!

Do you have a specific plot in mind? Head on over to the Fixed Timeline Classifieds instead, or view the Finding Roleplaying Partners & Plotting guide for more information on how to gain more roleplaying opportunities for your character and write out the plot of your dreams!

LF: Friends, enemies, fans, etc.

Eva Corolla, Active Character

Seeking Friends/Enemies/Co-workers
Hiya, this is Eva - first year Slytherin in Golden Era, who dropped out after her O.W.Ls as her singing career took off and she got signed with Occult Records as a pop artist. Her 'persona' is very much a sweet, relatable good girl, her actual personality is not that, and she does have a mean streak. I'm basically looking for anyone who may know her, and any type of plot!
I'm looking for characters to fill the following roles:
  • Friends: Possibly people she knew from Hogwarts before dropping out - I'm interested in playing her in Golden as well, so any fellow first years? She obviously would have been a member of the Frog Choir while at school. Possibly also friends now, people she'd have met in her industry?
  • Coworkers: Anyone else who works for Occult Records, or perhaps any press or PR that would cross her professionally.
  • Enemies: She isn't afraid to hurt anyone or step on anyone's toes to get herself ahead, so I imagine she'd have a few enemies. Having some who knew what she was really like at Hogwarts before she became famous would be interesting, perhaps someone she was mean to in school gives an interview on her and tries to damage her reputation?
If you are at all interested in having your character fill any of those roles, feel free to leave a reply down below and I will contact you to discuss details and start a thread!
Template by: TyrellRose

Played By: Susan

Blain Tudor, Active Character

I have gemma batsu who was part of that company in golden. A well known japanese pop artist,while shes no longer active in her art ( yet. Plan on getting her back into it) she would still be known.