Start Here • After creating your character, visit this forum to seek social connections for them to help get your story started!
Forum rules: 
Welcome to Connection Classifieds! This forum is specifically for characters created this season to post and seek out roleplaying partners by looking for friends, family, coworkers, classmates, and any other connections your character might have. If your character was created prior to this season, you are welcome to reply to any classified ad you see to help build more connections for your character!

Do you have a specific plot in mind? Head on over to the Fixed Timeline Classifieds instead, or view the Finding Roleplaying Partners & Plotting guide for more information on how to gain more roleplaying opportunities for your character and write out the plot of your dreams!
Whats up everyone!

I have Blain Tudor here looking to make his interest into the wizarding world, An adult in Golden he's already joined the workforce at Knockturn Betting co, opting out of Minsitry work due to his lack of trust in the Ministry. He's a half blood, coming from old tudor blood - though this wouldn't be recognized now, his mothers almost obsessed with the idea. Him not so much. In the company he works as a security guard, moving up in Reformation to debt collector. A hard working man, who is close to what family he has he's seen as dependable - but takes no crap. After all...if he was known for taking crap he wouldn't be a good debt colector would he? He can be a bit of a flirt some say as well...given this limited information - i made him as a primus to devolop him further in play...I am looking for....

Old school friends: Some might be a little bit in harrys time, but not by too many years as he's already in his 20's in golden. I'm looking for slightly older 20-25 for these roles. I would imagine him a -gasp- gryffindor, a bit of Slytherin personality mixed in there. (Bit like Harry ;) )

Enemies: Debt collector, need not say more. That and given hsi short fuse from time to time I'm sure he's rubbed a few people the wrong way.

Work relations: Knockturn betting co' is a big company, and he's a bit of a people person from time to time. Going out for nightcaps sometimes after a long days work. I'm sure he'd know at least a few of the people he'd work with, even consider them friends.

Ect.

Lovers and the like, this area is well...just that. Ect. Any idea's you would like to play out are welcome!