Start Here • After creating your character, visit this forum to seek social connections for them to help get your story started!
Forum rules: 
Welcome to Connection Classifieds! This forum is specifically for characters created this season to post and seek out roleplaying partners by looking for friends, family, coworkers, classmates, and any other connections your character might have. If your character was created prior to this season, you are welcome to reply to any classified ad you see to help build more connections for your character!

Do you have a specific plot in mind? Head on over to the Fixed Timeline Classifieds instead, or view the Finding Roleplaying Partners & Plotting guide for more information on how to gain more roleplaying opportunities for your character and write out the plot of your dreams!
Maisah Pineblood

Blessed Isis
I'm wanting to find staff and students to thread with; Maisah is an advanced student in Golden, and a Runes and Glyphs Professor in Reformation
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
Runes Enthusiasts
I thought it might be good if she was involved with the Artisan Guild or the Wizarding Expedition Society regarding this
I also had a thought that she could coerce with other education facilities and do international teacher conferences

⋆ ⋆ ⋆
LGBTQ+
Maisah is part of the LGBTQ+ community, so I feel it would be good to get some connections this way as she will likely have a hard time. Specifically in Golden when she has not come to full terms with her feelings.
@Mia Groeneveld This could be really fun! I bet Maisah would be very interested in her Parslemouth ability if she found out about it. We could do a thread of them in Golden!

@Alexandra McKinney That sounds like a really interesting job title, so I think Maisah would want to learn about Alexandra's experiences. Maisah doesn't particularly label herself specifically; she just knows how she feels, so maybe they can both relate to each other with that?
Hey! I have Freja here who is a Seventh Year Hufflepuff! She's spending this summer trying to travel to as many places as possible so could perhaps meet Maisah in Egypt? Also, Freja is two years younger than Maisah so perhaps could have remembered her pre-transition? Freja is bisexual too so is also part of the LGBT community! She could perhaps help Maisah in trying to come to terms with her feelings.

Played By: Nik