Start Here • After creating your character, visit this forum to seek social connections for them to help get your story started!
Forum rules: 
Welcome to Connection Classifieds! This forum is specifically for characters created this season to post and seek out roleplaying partners by looking for friends, family, coworkers, classmates, and any other connections your character might have. If your character was created prior to this season, you are welcome to reply to any classified ad you see to help build more connections for your character!

Do you have a specific plot in mind? Head on over to the Fixed Timeline Classifieds instead, or view the Finding Roleplaying Partners & Plotting guide for more information on how to gain more roleplaying opportunities for your character and write out the plot of your dreams!

Ardric Sage, Active Character

Ardric Sage. What to say about him. He's a Pureblood Wizard from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. He was a Ravenclaw from years 1990-1996. He was considered a bit of a flirt in school. His parents were Death Eaters and he has been trying to get away from that stigma for years. He even became an Auror in his pull to get away. He's easy to get along with and likes to joke and prank.

Era's:
Reformation: Age: 24
[list]Auror
Hard worker
Protector
Fighter
Prankster
Joker
A flirt
Charming
Kind
Wants a family and work
Uncle (unknown child name at moment)[/list]

Golden Era: Age: 17
[list]6th year Ravenclaw
Trying to join the Order of the Phoenix to fight against Death Eaters including his parents and sister
Fun loving
Kind
Charming
Joker
Prankster
Hiding his shame over who his parents are
Fighting
Trouble maker
Pureblood and a little conceited[/list]

Legacy: Age 44
[list]Auror
Ready to settle down and retire
Be a proper father/husband/uncle
Pureblood Parties are now his forte (Likes hosting)[/list]

Anything else I'm open to work with and make some friends

Also I think for Golden Era his Seventh year a Professor from say the Order or something should take him in, As his parents are DE's and he's seen as a traitor not wanting to join and become an Auror, Looking to plot
Last edited by Ardric Sage on 15 Apr 2019, 02:42, edited 4 times in total.

Played By: RoseLily
I have Caitlin who is also a 6th Year Ravenclaw in Golden, so they'd have been in the same year and house all through school so would know each other! She's quite outgoing and is also into dueling, she's a professional duelist in Reformation.

I also have Reese Killigrew, who is in the same year but in Gryffindor. She's a Quidditch nut and becomes a Broom Racer after Hogwarts.

Played By: Susan