Start Here • After creating your character, visit this forum to seek social connections for them to help get your story started!
Forum rules: 
Welcome to Connection Classifieds! This forum is specifically for characters created this season to post and seek out roleplaying partners by looking for friends, family, coworkers, classmates, and any other connections your character might have. If your character was created prior to this season, you are welcome to reply to any classified ad you see to help build more connections for your character!

Do you have a specific plot in mind? Head on over to the Fixed Timeline Classifieds instead, or view the Finding Roleplaying Partners & Plotting guide for more information on how to gain more roleplaying opportunities for your character and write out the plot of your dreams!

Oliver Villiers, Active Character

Seeking Coworkers/Friends
Hello friends! Oliver here is an accountant/businessman from the golden era right through to legacy. He comes from a very successful family and is a hardworking man.
I'm looking for characters to fill the following roles:
  • Friends: I feel like Oliver wouldn't have a whole lot of close friends but would have many acquaintances. His job comes first so I feel like people might find that a bit annoying. Also since he comes from a very wealthy and well-known family he could also have childhood friends and stuff through that.
  • Coworkers: While he is going to end up owning his fathers business in the future he has worked in Occult Records and as a financial advisor in Gringotts so anyone from there would be welcome.
  • Other: If you can think of literally any reason your character and Oliver could be friends then hmu. Also, He was born in September 1974 and was in Slytherin house so if there are any classmates out there let me know!! Romance, friendship, enemies, I'm up for it all! You can also message me on discord, my name is the same as here!
If you are at all interested in having your character fill any of those roles, feel free to leave a reply down below and I will contact you to discuss details and start a thread!
Template by: TyrellRose

Played By: Nik

Senna Stafford, Active Character

Senna was born in October 1973, so would have been in the year above Oliver, but was also a Slytherin! And I'm pretty open and flexible with her as she isn't tied down to any plots or anything, so would love to do something there!

Played By: Susan