A Magical Roleplaying Experience 

#28582  by Mordecai Hestrache

Hey all. Looking for people to roleplay with. Feel free to pm or post here or even ask for more info on certain topics.

A little info: Mordecai is a 6th year Slytherin during Golden and an Auror during Reformation. As an Auror, he ends up travelling quite a bit chasing dark wizards etc. so welcome to foreign witches and wizards.

Schoolmates: This would be for Golden Era Hogwarts where Mordecai is in his 6th year as a Slytherin. Mordecai's 6th year takes place during Harry's 5th year, just to give you an idea of the time frame. These can be anyone from friend's, professors, enemies, etc.

Coworkers: Mordecai is an Auror with the British Ministry of Magic. He could use another few ministry folks to interact with.

Enemies: Mordecai is a ruthless Auror and has thus earned a few enemies over the years. Whether family members of people he has taken in or killed or people just aiming to kill an accomplished Auror.
 #28583  by Vyreia

Heya!!

I think I have something for all of these if you was interested?

I have @Dora Watson for Golden Era; she's a Muggle Studies professor. I don't think I have any students at that time, but Dora is pretty fun as a nice adviser.

I have @Cecile Delaurier who is very recently a former hit-witch for the British MoM, so they may have known each other! She's currently doing stuff on a vigilante basis! I also have @Griffin Reid who is a senior vampire law enforcement officer, so I'm sure they must know each other!

As for enemies, oof. Take your pick! A lot of my characters are involved with the black market and underground circuits alongside the Clearys and Ivers. Specifically, I have @Ciceron York who is always doing some underhand evil dealings, and then I have @Astrid Iver who is married to @Nathan Iver and is heavily involved with fighting rings (mainly in Sweden but she's venturing more to the UK).

Let me know what you think!
 #28588  by Kay

In Golden, I humbly write for the great @Minerva McGonagall, don't hesitate to reach out if you feel like writing something with her.

In reformation, I have @Alexandra McKinney who works in law enforcement for the American Bureau. They might team up to catch someone? I Also have @Elijah Westfall in a similar line of work. I have @Vera Hadley who works at the Ministry, they might just be forced to share a table at the cafeteria on a crowded day?

Reach out on Discord if you want to plot!
 #28866  by Richard

Vyreia wrote: 14 Jul 2019, 16:16 Heya!!

I think I have something for all of these if you was interested?

I have @Dora Watson for Golden Era; she's a Muggle Studies professor. I don't think I have any students at that time, but Dora is pretty fun as a nice adviser.

I have @Cecile Delaurier who is very recently a former hit-witch for the British MoM, so they may have known each other! She's currently doing stuff on a vigilante basis! I also have @Griffin Reid who is a senior vampire law enforcement officer, so I'm sure they must know each other!

As for enemies, oof. Take your pick! A lot of my characters are involved with the black market and underground circuits alongside the Clearys and Ivers. Specifically, I have @Ciceron York who is always doing some underhand evil dealings, and then I have @Astrid Iver who is married to @Nathan Iver and is heavily involved with fighting rings (mainly in Sweden but she's venturing more to the UK).

Let me know what you think!
Hey there. I think we could manage your hit witch and my auror bumping into each other in a pub during field work or something! Message me here or on discord to plan!
Kay wrote: 14 Jul 2019, 20:56 In Golden, I humbly write for the great @Minerva McGonagall, don't hesitate to reach out if you feel like writing something with her.

In reformation, I have @Alexandra McKinney who works in law enforcement for the American Bureau. They might team up to catch someone? I Also have @Elijah Westfall in a similar line of work. I have @Vera Hadley who works at the Ministry, they might just be forced to share a table at the cafeteria on a crowded day?

Reach out on Discord if you want to plot!
Hey there. I didnt watch the thread. Whoops.

But I'm open to either reformation or golden! Since I'm travelling back and forth between america and europe that would work with Alexandra. I have the discord logged in all the time so same to you about reaching out on discord to plan or something.