Start Here • After creating your character, visit this forum to seek social connections for them to help get your story started!
Forum rules: 
Welcome to Connection Classifieds! This forum is specifically for characters created this season to post and seek out roleplaying partners by looking for friends, family, coworkers, classmates, and any other connections your character might have. If your character was created prior to this season, you are welcome to reply to any classified ad you see to help build more connections for your character!

Do you have a specific plot in mind? Head on over to the Fixed Timeline Classifieds instead, or view the Finding Roleplaying Partners & Plotting guide for more information on how to gain more roleplaying opportunities for your character and write out the plot of your dreams!
Hey all. Looking for people to roleplay with. Feel free to pm or post here or even ask for more info on certain topics.

A little info: Mordecai is a 6th year Slytherin during Golden and an Auror during Reformation. As an Auror, he ends up travelling quite a bit chasing dark wizards etc. so welcome to foreign witches and wizards.

Schoolmates: This would be for Golden Era Hogwarts where Mordecai is in his 6th year as a Slytherin. Mordecai's 6th year takes place during Harry's 5th year, just to give you an idea of the time frame. These can be anyone from friend's, professors, enemies, etc.

Coworkers: Mordecai is an Auror with the British Ministry of Magic. He could use another few ministry folks to interact with.

Enemies: Mordecai is a ruthless Auror and has thus earned a few enemies over the years. Whether family members of people he has taken in or killed or people just aiming to kill an accomplished Auror.
Heya!!

I think I have something for all of these if you was interested?

I have @Dora Watson for Golden Era; she's a Muggle Studies professor. I don't think I have any students at that time, but Dora is pretty fun as a nice adviser.

I have @Cecile Delaurier who is very recently a former hit-witch for the British MoM, so they may have known each other! She's currently doing stuff on a vigilante basis! I also have @Griffin Reid who is a senior vampire law enforcement officer, so I'm sure they must know each other!

As for enemies, oof. Take your pick! A lot of my characters are involved with the black market and underground circuits alongside the Clearys and Ivers. Specifically, I have @Ciceron York who is always doing some underhand evil dealings, and then I have @Astrid Iver who is married to @Nathan Iver and is heavily involved with fighting rings (mainly in Sweden but she's venturing more to the UK).

Let me know what you think!
In Golden, I humbly write for the great @Minerva McGonagall, don't hesitate to reach out if you feel like writing something with her.

In reformation, I have @Alexandra McKinney who works in law enforcement for the American Bureau. They might team up to catch someone? I Also have @Elijah Westfall in a similar line of work. I have @Vera Hadley who works at the Ministry, they might just be forced to share a table at the cafeteria on a crowded day?

Reach out on Discord if you want to plot!
Vyreia wrote:
14 Jul 2019, 16:16
Heya!!

I think I have something for all of these if you was interested?

I have @Dora Watson for Golden Era; she's a Muggle Studies professor. I don't think I have any students at that time, but Dora is pretty fun as a nice adviser.

I have @Cecile Delaurier who is very recently a former hit-witch for the British MoM, so they may have known each other! She's currently doing stuff on a vigilante basis! I also have @Griffin Reid who is a senior vampire law enforcement officer, so I'm sure they must know each other!

As for enemies, oof. Take your pick! A lot of my characters are involved with the black market and underground circuits alongside the Clearys and Ivers. Specifically, I have @Ciceron York who is always doing some underhand evil dealings, and then I have @Astrid Iver who is married to @Nathan Iver and is heavily involved with fighting rings (mainly in Sweden but she's venturing more to the UK).

Let me know what you think!
Hey there. I think we could manage your hit witch and my auror bumping into each other in a pub during field work or something! Message me here or on discord to plan!
Kay wrote:
14 Jul 2019, 20:56
In Golden, I humbly write for the great @Minerva McGonagall, don't hesitate to reach out if you feel like writing something with her.

In reformation, I have @Alexandra McKinney who works in law enforcement for the American Bureau. They might team up to catch someone? I Also have @Elijah Westfall in a similar line of work. I have @Vera Hadley who works at the Ministry, they might just be forced to share a table at the cafeteria on a crowded day?

Reach out on Discord if you want to plot!
Hey there. I didnt watch the thread. Whoops.

But I'm open to either reformation or golden! Since I'm travelling back and forth between america and europe that would work with Alexandra. I have the discord logged in all the time so same to you about reaching out on discord to plan or something.