Start Here • After creating your character, visit this forum to seek social connections for them to help get your story started!
Forum rules: 
Welcome to Connection Classifieds! This forum is specifically for characters created this season to post and seek out roleplaying partners by looking for friends, family, coworkers, classmates, and any other connections your character might have. If your character was created prior to this season, you are welcome to reply to any classified ad you see to help build more connections for your character!

Do you have a specific plot in mind? Head on over to the Fixed Timeline Classifieds instead, or view the Finding Roleplaying Partners & Plotting guide for more information on how to gain more roleplaying opportunities for your character and write out the plot of your dreams!

Olivia Dunn, Active Character

Seeking Friends/Family/Enemies
Blurb about character goes here
I'm looking for characters to fill the following roles:
  • Friends: These are mostly likely to be other children near her age but there is some flexibility. Perhaps a teen character used to babysit for Olivia's mother or your adult character knows her parents. She's a warm and enthusiastic young girl with an optimistic outlook and plenty of trust so stranger-danger is hardly going to hold her back.
  • Family: Whilst she doesn't come from a prestigious or particularly well known family, she does have a large family. I imagine her mum and grandparents had siblings which would likely mean cousins out there and then there is also her step-dad's family who, whilst not blood related are still, technically, family. Her Dad comes from an all muggle family too so there is that side too.
  • Enemies: Whilst Liv is warm, enthusiastic and open, she can also be bluntly honest and a little pushy. She has high standards of herself and often expects others to match those same standards also. She is ambitious and competitive which can sometimes come out in jealousy and when it comes to personal needs, she struggles to see past her own. All this is likely to rub against some people and I'm sure not everyone is going to like her. Perhaps someone told her just what they thought of her? Or a competitive rivalry?
If you are at all interested in having your character fill any of those roles, feel free to leave a reply down below and I will contact you to discuss details and start a thread!
Template by: TyrellRose

Played By: Smole

Vyreia, Active Player

Heya!

I have @Dora Watson who is a Muggle Studies professor at Hogwarts! She's super nice, and likes to talk about her very handsome husband. A real motherly figure.

Unfortunately, I don't have any characters that are of a similar age in Golden Era, but I do have looooads of characters that could take her under their wing (click the link below for that list <3)

I play mainly in Reformation so if you did want to play there, I'm all for it. I also play in the Sandbox, but you're more than welcome to just shoot me a message on Discord or here to discuss!

Olivia Dunn, Active Character

Hey!

I love Dora, she seems so sweet and I would love to have her and Liv in contact with each other especially since Liv struggles with the separation between her muggle and magical heritages and perhaps Dora as a muggle studies professor could help her to find a compromise between the two! Certainly once she's at Hogwarts it would be fairly easy for the two to run into each other but I'm not sure how they would meet over summer? I'm open to ideas though!

Played By: Smole