Thank you for participating in the Vaultoween Posting Party!!!
🎃 Total Pumpkin Points: 1040 🎃
Community Prizes Unlocked: 20 + 4 Bonus Prizes

Our Vaultoween Celebration will continue through November 9, including the ghost scavenger hunt.
Click here to view the event overview!
Start Here • After creating your character, visit this forum to seek social connections for them to help get your story started!
Forum rules: 
Welcome to Connection Classifieds! This forum is specifically for characters created this season to post and seek out roleplaying partners by looking for friends, family, coworkers, classmates, and any other connections your character might have. If your character was created prior to this season, you are welcome to reply to any classified ad you see to help build more connections for your character!

Do you have a specific plot in mind? Head on over to the Fixed Timeline Classifieds instead, or view the Finding Roleplaying Partners & Plotting guide for more information on how to gain more roleplaying opportunities for your character and write out the plot of your dreams!
Seeking Coworkers/Friends
Leo is a reporter who is growing rather cynical of the American political landscape. She is dying to make friends, but doesn't quite seem to know how! Wasn't it easier in school when the people in your class were your friends?
I'm looking for characters to fill the following roles:
  • Ex-Husband: Just putting it out there. They divorced a year ago so maybe they are ready to try to have a civil conversation?
  • Coworkers: Journalists and pr people! Leo needs to share her frustrations with someone! Or maybe your character is an idealist who will find a way to motivate her?
  • Politicians: Leo will not be kind to you or give you a free pass, she is there to find the truth and when she does she will expose it.
If you are at all interested in having your character fill any of those roles, feel free to leave a reply down below and I will contact you to discuss details and start a thread!
Template by: TyrellRose

Played By: Kay
Shoves @Gemma Batsu your way. Past singer and always in the papers in golden for her music, she's different from others. Always staying down to earth even with her fame. I guess what im trying to say is a down to earth celebrity might interest her.

Played By: Maki