Profiles of characters with first names that start with Q - S.

Shiro takayama:

Shiro Takayama, Active Character

“They say the passage of time will heal all wounds, but the greater the loss, the deeper the cut and the more difficult the process to become whole again. The pain may fade, but scars serve as a reminder of our suffering and make the bearer all the more resolved never to be wounded again. So as time moves along we get lost in distractions, act out in frustration, react with aggression, give in to anger, and all the while we plot and plan as we wait to grow stronger, and before we know it,he time passes. We are healed. Ready to begin anew. ”
- Klause, The originals.

What do you want from me?
Just let me breathe a little

B A S I C S T A T I S T I C S
  • FULL NAME:Shiro Nakamura Takayama
    KNOWN AS: Oyassan

CURRENT AGE: 23
    BIRTHDATE: 12th of October, 1979
    BIRTHPLACE:Setsugaya, Tokyo,Japan.
    CHILDHOOD HOME: Tokyo, Japan
    CURRENT RESIDENCE: Shinjuku Toyko,Japan

RACE:Japanese
    BLOOD STATUS:Prueblood
    ETHNICITY: Japanese
    NATIONALITY: Japanese
    HEALTH STATUS:
    -Heavy smoker/drinks some
    -Insomnia
    -Albino (hidden with charms)

-Traumatic Brain Injury
    Symptoms:
    -Seizures
    -Vision (wears glasses in legacy)
    -Chronic pain
    -Problems Regulating body temperature
    -Feeling more tired than usual
    -Getting frustrated or overwhelmed easily
    -Doing things without stopping to think
    -Having trouble concentrating, remembering, or focusing on tasks

FINANCIAL STATUS:Rich, by very illegal methods
    MARITAL STATUS: Single

LOYALTIES:
    His loyalty is foremost to his daughter, who he would happily give his life for. He is however loyal to his men and his clients, even to the point of risking his life if only for the sake of his job. Family holds rarely any meaning to him, and while he accepted his family; he keeps a comfortable distance from the very notion of even being apart of it. That doesn't mean he wouldn't protect them, he would. He just isn't going to come to their every aid every sign of trouble. It would have to be life-threatening for him to even lift a finger. So, while there is loyalty there...I wouldn't say its utterly heartfelt.

PRIORITIES:
    First and foremost his daughter will always come first. Then his men and then, and only if life-threatening his family.

LIFE PHILOSOPHY: “I wasn't meant to live this life. So I'll take one day at a time and focus on my goals, my revenge, and my daughter until my time finally comes to an end like it was meant to all those years ago.”
    ROMANCE PHILOSOPHY: "A man who carries a sword, isn't mean to hold a woman's heart in his bloodied hands"

EDUCATION: Mahoutokoro drop out
    EXTRACURRICULAR QUALIFICATIONS:Many, none used.
    N.E.W.T.S QUALIFICATIONS: Dropped out as soon as he became of age. Even if he got these...He didn't officially obtain them.
    PETS: None.
    PATRONUS: A fennec fox
    BOGGART: His daughter dead in his arms.
    MIRROR OF ERISED:His grave behind him, filled. reminding him there is finally peace with death.

What do you want to see?
目に見えるモノ?

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
  • ADOPTIVE FATHER: Genesis Batsu, Vampire, Japanese - No job
    MOTHER: Sakura Takayama, 40; Japanese Pureblood - Housewife
    FATHER: Sadao Takayama, 38; Japanese Pureblood - Private Doctor
    ADOPTIVE FATHER: Yoru Nakamura, DECEASED; Japanese Pureblood - Oyassan before him
    DAUGHTER: Miyuki Batsu, 6; Japanese Pureblood - Child

となりで笑う君は

A P P E A R A N C E
  • Standing 4'9, Shiro naturally is an albino with silverish white hair an very pale blue eyes. His skin is almost snow white and he keeps his nails long and in the shape of claws that is 9 times out of 10 hidden under a pair of black gloves. He has a baby face, his skin smooth and looking untouched until he takes off his shirt and then you see the scars left by his father hidden under tattoos. He's a fan of blending in, this is mentioned because he's used potions and charms to make his hair black and his eyes a dark brown; keeping his tattoo's and scars showing to give him a reason to keep on his goals.

He's a fan of dark clothing, often wearing silk black dress shirts to hide his scars from the public and classy dress pants. When he exits the house he is normally sporting a long trenchcoat that holds his katana in a special pocket. If he's lounging around his house or spending time with his daughter he'll wear a light sweater and casual slacks, often rolling up the sleeves when he is in his own home.

何を求め?そして何を受け入れる?
二つに一つ!僕にはまだそれが I don’t know

P E R S O N A L I T Y

• "I find it funny...you say I have a heart."

Hardened by years of abuse, Shiro is cold and calculating. He comes off as a polite young man, but isn't one for small talk and will excuse himself when it's obvious that is the reason for said conversation. This is also due to his early years as he never really learned how to properly socialize with the rest of the world. He's a calm man, often putting work before anything else. He finds that talking about a job is a lot easier than understanding another person's emotions when he can't even handle his own. His main thing running his life is his need for revenge, and he makes that plain to anyone who tries to 'warm his heart'. He is prone to violence, a type that scares anyone around him because it's a calm one. He is emotionless even when angry and will act with no warning. That doesn't mean he doesn't have a soft side, he does...he just doesn't let it show. Even his own men have said that when he is around his daughter the smile on his face it almost angelic.

Under this core, he is a wounded little boy who just wants to be told everything is going to be ok. Though this side is locked up and has been for years it's still there, and when someone tries to bring it out usually ends in a massive panic attack due to years of not facing these emotions. He calls himself a 'monster', and admits he's let his demons play in a very successful attempt to keep this part under wraps.

Must be a dream I see
まるでデジャヴのよう
Trying so hard to know inside of you

M I S C E L L A N E O U S
  • STRENGTHS:
    Strong and dependable, Shiro is someone you can call on to handle a problem if you are on his client list. With his men he is self-sacrificing, often taking a hit for his men when they are on a job or using his life as protection of a clients life.

WEAKNESSES:
    Prone to anger self-worthlessness is a slight issue. Shiro is willing to throw his life away at anytime if the situation deems worth of it. His temperment coming with a calmness that is like ice he is also unpredicable and will kill with no sign of remorce for the person he has just killed.

TALENTS: Revenge, Marital arts, stradigy, sword play.
    INTERESTS: Work, Revenge, spending time with his kid, Drinking, smoking.
    PROFICIENT LANGUAGES: Japanese, English, Korean, Chinese.
    FAVOURITE MOVIES: Has never had anytime to sit and watch one, nor has no interest.
    FAVOURITE BOOKS: Whatever book as information on whatever case he's on.
    FAVOURITE COLOURS:Black, Grey, Dark blue.
    FAVOURITE FOODS: Onigiri, Japanese food, Chinese food.
    FAVOURITE DRINKS: Bourbon, water and tea.
    FAVOURITE ICE-CREAM FLAVOUR: None.
    NOTABLE POSSESSIONS:
    His car- Classic Japanese brand
    His katana, passed down to him by Yoru Nakamura

HAPPIEST MEMORY: Everytime he holds his daughter.
    WORST MEMORY: Finding out Yoru, the only man who earned the title as father in his eyes had died protecting the Batsu's.
    GREATEST REGRETS:
    -Not killing his girlfriend when she said she'd treat her daughter like his father did him.
    -Not being there to Back up Yoru when he died.

GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT:
    -Finding Prudence Batsu
    -Surviving the streets
    -Never leaving a case unfinished
    -His fighting skills

Must be a dream I see
まるでデジャヴのよう
Trying so hard to know inside of you
Staring in your eyes to feel
この思いが届くようにと

H I S T O R Y

• Born into the Takayama Family, a family of pureblood Japanese wizards he was not a welcomed birth in the least. His father had never wanted kids, and tried to get his with to abort the child a few times only for her to go through with the birth. Ironically, due to the love he had for his wife he never took it out on her and instead turned it onto the innocent child she had birthed. She tried to best to calm the man down, claiming as a doctor he should treat the child well only to get it turned on her once which caused her to back down. He was never given a proper room, never given proper food and usually ended up being the mans target of agression when stress took the man over. Shiro grew up knowing no different.

As the years went on verble turned to physical, By the time this was happening he had stopped fighting back...but the anger was only growing. He had used books as a way to escape his world, reading about potions and charms and well...anything he could get his hands on. As his letter came in the owl mail, his father didn't want to send him off; but his mother in a last ditch effort to save her son convinced him that during the school year they would count it as their vacation alone but together. His father fell for it and he was sent off to Mahoutokoro, a shy kid at this point.

He didn't know to talk to people, and after thinking about everyting that had gone on in his life...to see all these people happy upset him. That anger that had been growing was not showing itself, and not in good ways. He was getting in troouble with his bouts of anger. Letters were getting sent back home, letters he had to take responcibility for when he went home for the first summer. He didn't speak to his father, he just took it...but this time he was just counting the days until he was once again free of his home. He entered the next year changed more so than usual, colder...meaner but calmer. He had learned the hard way anger did nothing. He didn't talk to anyone, he did his studies and went about his days going through the motions of what a good student is soppose to do.

That summer...

He didn't go home. He walked off that train. Down the street...turned at the corner and was never to be seen by his family again. He didn't know if the streets had chosen him, or if he chose the streets. But, it was a lot better then going back to that place he called hell. He roamed the streets, getting what he could and finding random unused houses to sleep in until the next school years started. His grades always being the talk of the school, seeing as he was in advanced classes he managed to make a couple of 'friends'. They called him friend, he called them people who kept him from totally sticking out. They knew nothing about his time on the streets or his past, they thought he lived in a great home and was a 'pureblood' just like them. He didn't need them getting close.

That summer he chose to travel out of Japan, see the world. Maybe do something new for once, and that was how he met Sarah; a girl who went to hogwarts. A ravenclaw to be exact. She and him bonded, the first person who he actually was starting to genuinly like. She found out about his street life and told his parents who attempted to take him in, only...he didn't want that anymore. He didn't want that fairytail lifestyle of family and warmth, it only reminded him of what he should have had by now and by that summer he was gone. They owled and talked but he had gone his own way and she seemed to understand that. It was in that same summer that he found Yoru Nakamura, a well dressed man who wouldn't take no as a proper response when he offered Shiro dinner. He said he was Yakuza and wanted to offer Shiro not a home...but a job. Shiro took it with a grain of salt but...it held his interest. He accepted and soon met all the rest of the 'boys', The boy's saying they saw the fire in his eyes that apparently Yoru did.

It started off with coffee runs, and it wasn't long until school started back up. Now in his forth year, his grades were still the talk of the school and his friends were becoming more distant. They apparently didn't like the change in young Takayama. School went on as usual, only it didn't. He was seen as untouchable, the dark one...the one who was unreachable. He didn't mind, he did his work and went back to the boys when summer came around again. Coffee runs turned to torture, something anyone else who knew him would think wouldn't have flew with him but...in reality it was a high, he wasn't the one being hurt. He was doing the hurting, and that was intoxifiying to him. Yoru saw it, he saw the passion in the boy's soul and started grooming him to take over. He was making money, real money. He went into school with new robes, new clothes and a new outlook on life- he was done being angry. He wanted revenge.

His grades started slipping. No longer seen as top student, he was passing but just that. He left school that year not caring about his final report card. Trouble was brewing in England, Sarah coming to mind. The only real thing that was still pure in his mind. He kept updates, owled her everday. Trouble was also brewing in his group, seeing him becoming as advanced as he was...members of the group started trying to fight him for his title only to get wiped out one by one, they might be yakuza...but they didn't have his need for revenge. turning into the 5th year his interest in school was all but gone as his grades went from passing to utter failure and all attempts from the teachers to get him back on track was met with utter failure in itself. He entered the next summer only concerned with his job in the Yakuza and making sure Sarah was alright. Trouble seemed to be getting worse in England at this point and war was being talked about. It was around this same time Genesis Batsu contacted Yoru, concerned for his family as he had angered the magical version of the triad.

School that year wasn't really even school. It was a place to hang out when he really wanted to be making money with the boys and Yoru, but concern was growing for Sarah in england and his owls started to get more and more rapid. That summer the situation with the Batsu's also his their high. In one summer the Batsu's were taken out, along with Yoru and many of the boy's he had met. He was in situation repair, making sure the remaining Batsu's were either taken in by other people or sent off to other countries with fake names. In his final year of school he dropped out, to take care of the Yakuza's accounts only to find out war was indeed breaking out in hogwarts. He tried to come to Sarah's aid only to be turned back at the doors. Her death with Yoru's combined took the last bit of light that seemed to be in his soul. He was not fully fueled by revenge and revenge along, not letting anyone get close or in his way.That was until his girlfriend dropped his daughter off as his door...

6 years later
    -----------------
    News travels through the grapevine about old names popping up, The Batsu's. A case he thought was closed in 1996 was becoming an issue once again. He traveled to England in order to try to track down those who knew the Batsu's all those years ago and managed to locate the Binx's, family friends of the family. Mark Green, now Binx gave him information he needed just as Genesis chose to pop back up- now a vampire. The two agreed to work together once Shiro had gotten over his anger for Genesis causing Yoru's death.

Prudence and Drake soon popped up, Drake trying to regain his singing career had outed him and Prudence sending out an owl had outed her. They got to Drake in time, but Prudence had become a vampire after she was attacked in her home in russia. It was around this time information came to him about his father...and a possible lead to find his father seemed to be in his grasp. He had made a plan with an underground club owner that him and Shiro knew slightly to have Genesis charm the person who might know his father. Only after being cornered in a room with Mark and Genesis where they forced him to reliv his first 11 years he not only left the case but changed the plan to him being the one who would charm the woman. Benji somehow managed to get him back on the case.

となりで微笑む君
S O U N D B I T E S & Q U O T E S
  • "important quotes from threads"
    [list]Shiro Takayama
-"You get my boss killed, Have me protect your English kin and pop back up? Are you kidding me?!"

-"Keep you apologise for your family. Regret isnt in my world."

-"Don't need money Mr. Batsu. I need my sanity."
-------------------------
-"Michelle Binx, close member to Prudence, Genesis, Mark Green....Ambrose noble....Went to school and Hogwarts and was in the same house as Prudence until she transferred to Mahoutokoro. "/ don't ever accuse him of being unable to track someone...

-"That I don't know, I refuse to send my 'co workers' out on suicide runs."

-"I can keep my men in check, fear is a powerful weapon. As long as you can keep yours. In short, I agree with everything that you've said."
-------------------------

[/size][/list]

Hey liar, hey liar!
あれもこれもウソじゃもう
I’m tired, so tired

K E Y S T O R I E S

C R E D I T S

• Profile template is by Ever, inspired by Mel and Ant, of Vault 713.
    Sub-headers are lyrics excerpted from Lier by One Ok Rock.
Lyric translation:
[ View OOC Note ]
Last edited by Shiro Takayama on 22 Sep 2018, 00:26, edited 15 times in total.

Re: Shiro takayama:

Connections
---------------------
"Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock."

"You can't just take something from someone and expect there to be no lasting effects. We felt the loss, we felt the anger and you know what? That anger just got that much worse towards you when we found out we didn't have to feel any of it."

---------------------
Name: Yoru Nakamura
Race:Wizard/Vampire
House: Yellow Kitsune
Years stalked: 0

Being found by Yoru Nakamura while on the streets of Tokyo, Japan he was unknownly adopted by this same man. Yoru showed him the ropes, gave him a purpose to go on and allowed him to use his need for revenge to actually get somewhere. What started with a simple dinner turned into Yoru becoming the closest thing to family he ever had, even if he had been a man who lived in the Japanese syndicate. When Yoru was killed in 1996, it was a blow that Shiro never really recovered from only finding the light out of the tunnel through the help of Hiro and his daughter. Time to mourn hadn't really been an option as when he died they still had a full plate of accounts and connections that needed tending too. Yoru's painting is located on the wall over his fireplace back at home, It is the only reminder other than his katana that the man did once walk this earth once.

It seemed just as the two had accepted his death word of his being alive came to them through a white monkey. Unsure the info was correct they took a chance and made a rescue party only to find not only was it true but the man was now a vampire. Happy to have him back it cause both boy's Shiro and Hiro confustion and anger that they had moured all those years when he was indeed still with them.

Name: Michelle Binx
Race: Vampire
House: Slytherin
Stalking years: 1996-1997

While first stalking her and her family, He learned a lot about her from his connections in the ministry and their relations to the Batsu family, the family he was working for at the time. He wasn't a fan, to say the least, but knew her family being so high up in the food chain could keep Mark Green safe. Years later in 2002, he would meet her again, officially getting to know her. He still wasn't a fan, and only intended on using her and her family to get intel on the Batsu family who were once again in danger. His opinion on her as a person really didn't change. forever in her child state of mind, he finds she tends to take all the energy he has in his body when she is around him. Though he does respect her need to protect her family.

Name: Hiro Kawazaki
Race: Wizard
House: Yellow Kitsune/drop out
Years stalked: 0

Originally one of the guys who wanted to fight him for his title, Hiro became a Conrad and friend who seems to have Shiro's back in anything he wants or needs to do. Coming from the streets himself the two seem to have an understanding with one another, Hiro often stepping into a situation where Shiro feels uneasy or is off his game. This need to look out for Shiro came to a full force when Hiro clocked Genesis once he made it back to Japan, for pushing his boss's limits. Both having daughters with no mother in the image they often have play dates, the girls being more like sisters than friends.

Hiro having a love for Shiro for years finally came out with it in 2002, the two trying out a relationship and it becoming a lifelong romantic partnership.

Name: Barbas Apophis Binx
Years stalked: 1998-1999

Unsure of Mark's safety with Barbas coming back, he once again was stalking the family. Well, at least Barbas. Mark now a Binx was still his charge in terms of safety, and thus he felt his duty. He stopped once he realized this man was no threat. Years later in 2002, he would meet him personally and the two men seemed to have one thing in common: Focusing on the job. He trusted Barbas with information he would normally not tell a client, treating it like a partnership rather than just a job. The two seem to have an understanding of keeping things out of the 'personal' area of things as well as their morals. Something Mark Binx and Genesis Batsu find annoying, claiming they take things too far.

Name: Benirix Benji Binx
Years stalked:1996-1998

Along with Michelle, Benji was also stalked and information gathered. Benji's father Seth Binx Shiro found out had actually adopted Mark which caused him to stalk them one year longer than the rest. Once Shiro was sure it was safe, he vanished from the job at hand and returned to his life in Japan. Years later in 2002, he would meet him again, the two starting off shaky due to Mark hitting his notes on the first meeting and Benji obviously taking his role as big brother seriously. Once it was understood that Shiro did not want Mark bonding with him, however...Benji loosened up his role a bit and let Shiro do his job. The two grew an understanding, Benji making it clear he was working with him only for his family which Shiro was just fine with. Deep down, it seems like the two have made an unspoken friendship. He respects the fact Benji would do anything for his family, and Benji respecting the fact he'd like to keep his distance from being part of said family.

Name: Nathan Barbas Binx
Years stalked: 1996-1997

He was not a fan of this man, though saw him as not a threat to his client and stopped tracking him in 1997. Years later he would meet him, the man following him instead. Starting out rocky, as Shiro was accusing Genesis of being a rat...The two got on the wrong foot, only for Shiro to play along in order to cool things down. They seem to have the same mindset...as Benji puts it 'walking around like a dead man'...something that seems to bother neither of them. There is mutual respect.

Name: Mark Green Binx
House: Ravenclaw
Years stalked: 1996-1998

First and foremost his client, he stalked Mark Green personally for an extra year. When the coast seemed clear he left, making sure that the family who had taken him in were going to take care of him. Years later the boy would crosshairs with him, instantly trying to bond and look up to him. He didn't take well to it, which caused a rift between Shiro and his other client: Benji Binx. Once they had patched things up, he allowed Mark to help with the information part of getting his sister Prudence Batsu back. Things would only become rocky again when Mark cornered him about his past, with the help of Genesis Batsu. Putting it behind him, he worked once again with Mark and his family to take out the main threat. He respects the kid, but keeps him at arms length.

Name:Genesis Batsu
Years stalked: N/A

Thinking he was killed by the White monkeys, Shiro didn't know to look for him or hide him like he did the others. Truth was Genesis had died, only to kill his sire when his sire tried to force him to kill his family. Years later he would pop up, only to get socked by Shiro when they officially met. Things were rocky, but Genesis did manage to gain his trust and get him out of a couple tough situations. Trust was broken when Genesis cornered him in the hotel room they had rented the night he walked off the case. Years later the trust would slowly be regained back, Shiro accepting him and everyone else as family but still keeping them all at arms length. Genesis however, he seemed to allow close to him...even allowing Genesis have visitations with his daughter.

-----------------------
Monsters come in all faces, then the ones that seem to be almost angelic.
-----------------------
Name: Sakura Kokawa
Race: witch
Years stalked: N/A

Torture expert and mother of his child, like most people in their organization she's not 'nice'...however, She seems to have a crueler edge than most people in their group. A massive manipulator, she managed to get cozy with him after finding out he would be in power next. When the unexpected pregnancy happened she went through with the birth but did not want to raise a child and made it obvious, telling Shiro she would treat the child as his father treated him if he didn't take it right then and there. Her survival is only safe with the fact she is the only one other than him who seems to get the information they need from those they need information from.
Last edited by Shiro Takayama on 11 Sep 2018, 22:35, edited 1 time in total.

Tidbits

Pet peeves
  • People getting personal who he doesn't know
  • Loud rooms
  • Bringing up the past
  • For some reason he really just doesn't like a door that squeaks.
  • The color pink (Deals with it for his daughter's room only)
  • Challenging his authority, should you be working for or with him.
  • Threats directed at his clients.
Brownie points
  • Having Green tea on hand
  • His daughter liking you
  • Business deals that help his cause
  • Respect in general
  • TBA
Character song 1:

[ View OOC Note ]

[ View OOC Note ]
Last edited by Shiro Takayama on 18 Sep 2018, 04:17, edited 2 times in total.

Takayama manor- London

Head Of House:
Shiro Takayama

Occupents:
Miyuki Takayama
Hiro Kawasaki and Daughter
Cairo Binx - moving in soon
routated members of the Nakamura-shi Yakuza

[ View OOC Note ]