Profiles of characters with first names that start with L - M.

Michelle Binx, Active Character

So watch my chest heave as this last breath leaves me

B A S I C S T A T I S T I C S
  • FULL NAME: Michelle Binx
    KNOWN AS: Michelle
    NICKNAMES: Binxy & Shel
    CURRENT AGE: 14
    BIRTHDATE: 2nd September 1980

RACE: Witch
    BLOOD STATUS: Pure
    ETHNICITY: Caucasian, British
    NATIONALITY: English
    HEALTH STATUS: Physically well, but mentally she's Schizophrenic, Bipolar and has a minor case of Split Personalities
    FINANCIAL STATUS: Very Wealthy
    MARITAL STATUS: Who knows, she moves from one boy to the next
    STALKER: Damian Bronk

LOYALTIES: Family, Self and Aidan Rogan
    PRIORITIES: Family
    LIFE PHILOSOPHY: tba
    ROMANCE PHILOSOPHY: tba

EDUCATION: Hogwarts Slytherin class of 1998

PETS: Black cat called Cena
    WAND:
    Wand Hand: Right
    Length: 9 3/4 in
    Wood: Laurel
    Core: Phoenix Feather
    Flexibility: Rigid

THESYTALS: Yes
    PATRONUS: Black Panther
    BOGGART: Her family all dead
    AMORTENTIA: Men's aftershave/Men's deodorant/basically a man's clean scent. Vanilla. Caramel. Singed hair and burning matches.
    MIRROR OF ERISED: Her as a vampire, all her family happy and still loving her as a vampire, and Aidan and her together

I am trying to be what you're dying to see
P E O P L E O F I M P O R T A N C E

• - S I M P L E R - T R E E

-B I G - F A M I L Y T R E E.

I feel like "F**k man, can't take this, anymore, this heart, break this"
    A P P E A R A N C E
    • Michelle stands at about five ft three. Slim figure, long dark brow to black hair (Which in the past it has been purple, a light green/blue, red and a light pinkie purple). She has a little beauty mark on her top lip on the left side, her skin tone is rather pale, but she wears a lot of make-up to make it even more paler. Michelle’s eyes are hazel, she wears a lot of dark eye make-up as well.

On her lower back and her neck she has a couple of scars, also one on the side of her right upper arm, they were caused by her father, though how he caused them shall stay un-known. Michelle and only her father know how she got them and it shall stay that way. Currently she has no tattoos, but plans to get a couple when she is older, her ears are pierced three times, though she only wears one set of ear-rings in, when she is older she plans on getting them done another two times, making it five, she also plans to get her nose and belly pierced.
    To sing when you hurt and to sing when you cry, to sing when you live and to sing when you die
    P E R S O N A L I T Y

• Michelle doesn't like not having anyone to talk to, which means she will talk to anyone, even those she doesn't like. It's usually only those she loathes who she won't speak to, she would rather be alone, and be in silence than speak to someone she hates. Michelle used to be a quiet and shy girl but her brothers have helped her come out of her shell. She's now very out going, friendly to those in her own house (most houses actually at this point in her life.) She sometimes can be quite mature for her age, yet when she is in one of her giddy moods, she can be extremely immature and very childlike.

Michelle's personality differs depending who's company she's in; When around her closest friends she's her childlike self. She can also be like that around her family, she likes being the baby of the family (excluding the actual babies,) so to her, she has an excuse to act about 10 years old. But, if the occasion calls for it she'll be very mature around the family. When around the people she respects, she acts more ... Sane and normal. It's the same for when she's around new (or new-ish) people, she can easily act like a normal girl her age.

I suppose you could say Michelle has a different personality/side to her for certain people. But nine times out of ten, it's her more weird, unusual, different, loopy side she shows the most. Michelle absolutely loves playing games. Any game at all will do her, seeing as she's a very playful girl ... in more ways than one ;). Lately she has become rather mentally unstable (or so a few people keep saying), she likes licking people. No one knows where the hell she picked that funny little habit up from, but for the past few years that's all she does. She even has a licking book on who she has licked, not to mention the people who she thinks need to be licked.

Like every Binx in the family she is violent and has a short temper, though her temper is more like her brother Nate's; Extreme when pushed to the limit. In fact at times she doesn't even have to be pushed that far, she loves fighting and the tiniest comment would be enough to set her off. She can't control her emotions at all, she finds it too hard, she just doesn't have it in her to keep them in or at least act to them in a stable sort of way. Where Michelle's father is concerned, she tries harder on keeping her emotions stable. She keeps everything bottled in when it comes to him, as she is just waiting for the right moment for when she can just let it all out on him (she is thinking, round about the time she graduates school ... that is if she doesn't get expelled or committed into Mungo's first).

Usually Michelle is one who trusts too easily, but now things have changed a little. She reckons if your own father can not be trusted then no one else can, plus the amount of little incidents she has had which was from trusting people so easily, she has decided not to let anyone win her trust ... Not as easy like before. But on saying all that, if you advise her in some kind of way (much like Aidan and Eva Rogan) then she would cling onto you tighter than what someone would do if they were about to fall out of a window. That is a sure way to get her to trust you, though she has to believe your intentions are genuine.

Mainly Michelle gets on with male company. Having two brothers who raised her more than her father, having no mother in her life, and basically having a family just filled of males, well it's enough to turn any girl away from her fellow females and prefer hanging around with male company. Much like her brothers Michelle has this thing for pain. I say she has a thing for it because she is always getting herself into trouble, especially with her father. And as she knows how his telling offs end, you'd think she'd behave to avoid the pain, unless she liked it. Oh yes and she is always fighting, failing all those reasons for liking pain, it must be just getting herself into trouble she likes as she never behaves. Sometimes though, Michelle will pretend she doesn't like the pain or being shouted at. It all depends who's dishing it out. Or her mood, if she's in a good mood or a sadistic mood, or just a normal bad mood then she'll welcome the pain/shoutings.
    All the pain ain't the same when it's your turn to burn
    M I S C E L L A N E O U S
    • STRENGTHS: Imaginative. Persistent. Strong. Determined
      WEAKNESSES: Curious. Aggressive. Short Temper. Stubborn. Slow Learner
      TALENTS: Kissing, fighting, getting what she wants, acting innocent, acting in general and lying
      INTERESTS: Cats, boys, pain, vampires
      PROFICIENT LANGUAGES: English

HAPPIEST MEMORY: Finding out she was in Slytherin
      WORST MEMORY: Anything involving her father
      GREATEST REGRETS: Too many to count
      GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT: The first time she stood up to her father, even if it did result in a broken jaw that needed healing
      DARKEST SECRETS: check legacy profile at the bottom

We're the heart for the heartless, the thoughts for the thoughtless, the lies for the end, we're the gods of the godless!
      H I S T O R Y
      • Michelle has two older brothers Nate and Johnny, she was never really that close with Nate when they were younger but she was always close to Johnny. She became closer with Nate as they both became older, she looks up to them both a lot and she would do anything for them (as they would her). These days once you get the three Binx siblings together they cause soo much trouble it's unreal, and you can never separate them. It's hard to believe Michelle and Nate were once enemies, well that is only because of Nate, Michelle was too young to know any different. Nate used to-- hate? Michelle, he was jealous with a new baby on scene, and it being a girl (Nate has women issues.) But with them getting older, they became closer.

When meeting new people she gives them the benefit of the doubt and can be kind, there is still a bit of the old nice Michelle left in there that her brothers have not managed to corrupt yet, but most people she knows wonder how long it will stay there for (not very long by the looks of things). She hates not having anyone to talk to so most times that's why she will talk to anyone even the people she doesn't like. Michelle has a few dark secrets, most people know that and she is dreading the day when one comes out, like her father and herself don't exactly get on. Ever since her mother 'died' her father seems to take it out on her, possibly because she looks just like her mother and it kills him. Not to mention he only ever wanted sons, and now he has a daughter. The past few years Michelle has been the child from hell, but that is only because of the way her father acts and the influence her brothers have on her.
      So take me and make me weakened and save me
      S O U N D B I T E S & Q U O T E S
      • "Of course she would say yes. She adores me!"
        [list]-- AIDAN ROGAN to Kyle Bowden over Michelle saying yes if Aidan asked her out
      [/size]
    So cry 3 Tears for me, when its all gone, sing me this song.
    C R E D I T S
    • Face claim is Jennifer Connelly
      Profile template is by Ever, inspired by Mel and Ant, of Vault 713.
      Sub-headers are lyrics excerpted from Paradise Lost by Hollywood Undead.
[/list]
Last edited by Michelle Binx on 04 Nov 2018, 16:05, edited 12 times in total.

Played By: Binxyboo

Michelle and her brothers stories
♥ ♥ ♥

As I have stated I don't know how many times through the profile; Michelle doesn't get on with her father, he's not good etc etc ... so over the years since the mother 'died' Johnny had always been the one to look after Michelle. Nate wouldn't bother too much, not until he started to truly love her and act like a brother. Johnny would always be the one to read Michelle bed time stories, comfort her after their father had shouted at her (before she started getting her kicks out of it.) Example: Say Michelle was crying after something upset her, something typical that would cause most kids to cry themselves to sleep alone over, well Johnny would always make sure he was there with her when that would happen. Naturally he is her brother, but as the years went on the things they went through together... before Nate joined on the wagon, it brought them closer, gave them a tighter bond. Almost like Father and Daughter, Johnny is the father Osiris should be/of been to her.

When Michelle was born Nate was the jealous child. He and Johnny had always been protective of their mother, loved her more than anything and would do anything it took to protect her. She was their life in a way, then when Michelle came along she took their mother away… or that was how Nate saw it. Plus he's never liked girls anyway. Seeing as Michelle was a new born, a baby that needed lots of attention and caring for Nate hated it. The mother’s attention had been taken away from him, he tried many times to get rid of Michelle: Flushing her down the toilet was one of his best tries, until Johnny stopped him, Nate was soo close, and out of all people his brother was the one who stopped him.

It was only when Michelle hit the age of nine, maybe eight, he finally saw how cute she was. How much he loved her and how much she needed him to protect her, and seeing as he walked in on their father Osiris really laying into her with his mouth he got the wake-up call he needed. Nate didn’t like seeing his father shouting at his sister like that. Sure Nate had seen Michelle and their father fight a lot, but that was the first he walked in on a bad fight, it hit him that she was his little sister and he needed to look after her. Which is why he is so protective of her now, though he isn’t as bad as Johnny is with the over protective stuff.
Last edited by Michelle Binx on 02 Jun 2018, 13:38, edited 1 time in total.

In a nutshell:
  • Osiris Binx - Father, Manager at Borgin and Burks. Michelle is far from close with with him, she has an abusive relationship with him. Though, now she's killed him it's not an issues any more.
Nearly every man born into the Binx family can't help but have this strong dislike toward the female population, Michelle is the first of the women to actually have the same attitude as the men. Osiris had only ever truly liked one woman, and that was his high school girlfriend Julietta Klay, who later became nee Binx. They had their twin boys together, but then to Osiris's horror they had a baby girl; Michelle.

Since day one of Michelle being born Osiris has resented the girl, finding it unfair she was born a girl and not a boy. When Julietta eventually was turned into a vampire and was no longer classed as pure blooded, Osiris banished her from the Binx home. Since Julietta left she's watched over the family from afar, but never was she around when it mattered; in time to see the fights and arguments between her daughter and husband.

Whenever Michelle was alone with Osiris, she always tried to make nice and try and make him proud and do nice things for him, but all that did was annoy him and caused him to lash out. But never too much. It was when Michelle was naughty and genuinely p*ssed Osiris off when she got to deal with his full wrath. Osiris was always careful when he lashed out, he'd make sure his sons never caught wind of it. The twins of course always were suspicious which was why it took them so long to move out, but hitting their late twenties and Michelle's constant lies to them in reassuring them she was fine, they moved out and left her alone.....

It took many years of fighting and beatings from her father for Michelle to finally snap back. His constant cruel and cold words, backed up with his wand and occasionally his fists for Michelle to finally snap back and hit back, but it was never enough to make him stop. This was one bully you couldn't stand up to and expect to back down. It was only when one of Michelle's close friends finally made her tell her brothers what had been going on did the nightmare finally end. The twins made sure Michelle was able to kill their father once and for all, and it happened during her 6th year summer holidays.

Osiris probably would have just killed Michelle himself, right from the start, or the very least just made Julietta get rid of the baby to some family far away... If it wasn't for the fact he loved his wife and she wanted their daughter, and even when Julietta was banished Osiris still kept Michelle around simply because she's the human, pure blooded spitting image/reminder of his wife. Though he banished his wife he did still love her, but keeping the family line pure was more important. Plus who knew, if to Osiris's shock someone married his daughter, more pure blooded men might be born into the family. So it wasn't all bad to the man.
Last edited by Michelle Binx on 25 Jan 2019, 16:10, edited 3 times in total.

[ View OOC Note ]

Edited: 17th July 2017
Banners:
[ View OOC Note ]

Drawings:
[ View OOC Note ]

Facts & Secrets:
[ View OOC Note ]

Binxy's Song:
[ View OOC Note ]

Important Events in Michelle's Llife:
Pain [Binx Home] - Michelle Murders Her Father
The Webs We Weave - Damian Dies
You're MY Happy Ball Of Sunshine - Michelle Get's With Sascha
Last edited by Michelle Binx on 02 Jun 2018, 13:43, edited 1 time in total.

Gif made by Jackie
Best friends/Ex-Boyfriend&Girlfriend/Killer duo/4ever

The perfect friends. Allies. Love interests. Future Room-Mates at St. Mungo's. There is nothing these two are not perfectly suited together as. They started off not liking each other, but as the months went on, and the two had a little heart-to-heart, they've now become almost inseparable.

They eventually went on to become boyfriend and girlfriend, but when Lessandro had disappeared for a couple of months (or maybe it was only a few weeks?) Michelle got worried he had left her (like almost everyone else she loves has done to her,) so she moved on. Eventually Lee came back and Michelle found out he'd been away getting himself better, for her. But the two could only be friends now as Michelle had moved on with someone else.

Lessandro is one of the few people in the school Michelle can class as her 'rock'. She feels safe, complete and the most confident she can when she's around Lee. The two are the exact same, just one is female the other is male. They both have many mental flaws and accept each other for it. There is nothing Michelle wouldn't do for Lee, and she thinks he feels the same.

Lessandro. Is Michelle's Dark, Sadistic, Evil Little Prince.

Sascha & Michelle
The moment Michelle met Sascha she fell in love with him -not in the romantic way. Not at first anyway-, she thought he was the most adorable thing she had ever come across, but of course he being the little adorable thing he is didn't like being classed as cute or adorable, he wanted to be all manly! Which just made him all the more adorable to Binxy.

The two spent more and more time together as friends, Michelle not having clicked on right away Sascha may have wanted something a bit more than friendship as he was carrying a big old crush for her. However, when Michelle broke up with her current boyfriend [Lessandro], and continued to spend more time with Sascha, she soon seen the Hufflepuff was holding some kind of a torch for her, which made her finally open her eyes and give the boy a chance.

Sascha was never someone Michelle ever thought she'd end up going out with, they're both two completely different people, and he was nothing like the usual kind of messed up and dark people she usually dated... Well, take away a couple of her exes like Oliver, he was far from messed up and dark.. Anyway, sure enough Michelle asked Sascha out, and the two started to date. Binxy now knows she loves Sascha, very much, he is after all her little ball of sunshine. But with her track record on boys and saying the 'L' word, she wants to hold off on actually confessing her love to him.... For now.

Since getting with Sascha Michelle has always believed she doesn't deserve this boy. He's kind, pure goodness, sweet and always makes her feel good about herself in every way possible. Coming from the evil family she does, and doing the bad things she has, she'll never feel like she deserves someone like Sascha... That could be another reason behind her not wanting to tell him she loves him, because she's afraid he'll one day see her true colors, wake up and break up and she doesn't want to let another boy in, only to either break their heart or they break her heart.
Last edited by Michelle Binx on 25 Jan 2019, 16:12, edited 3 times in total.

Manips/Edits
[ View OOC Note ]

Binxy's new songs
[ View OOC Note ]

More edits
[ View OOC Note ]
Last edited by Michelle Binx on 29 Jan 2019, 12:52, edited 8 times in total.

"The Scars Run Deep Through This Tattooed Body"
- Good Charlotte, lyrics from the song Emotionless.
Pain, without love. Pain, I can't get enough. Pain, I like it rough

CURRENT AGE: 19
    BIRTHPLACE: Hogsmeade
    CHILDHOOD HOME: Binx Manor
    CURRENT RESIDENCE: Perrine's crypt and Binx manor

RACE: Newly turned Vampire
    BLOOD STATUS: [strike]Pure[/strike] Vampire
    ABILITIES: Enhanced Strength, Increased Speed, and Intoxicate
    ETHNICITY: Caucasian
    NATIONALITY: British
    HEALTH STATUS: Physically well, but mentally she's Schizophrenic, Bipolar and has a minor case of Split Personalities... And now dead
    FINANCIAL STATUS: Very Wealthy
    MARITAL STATUS: Sleeping around

LOYALTIES: Family & Perrine Follet
    PRIORITIES: Perrine & Family & the nightclub
    LIFE PHILOSOPHY: A little torture never hurt anybody

PROFESSION: Barmaid
    EMPLOYER: Misty Binx
    EXPERIENCE: n/a
    FORMER PROFESSIONS: n/a

ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS: Charms [O], Defence Against The Dark Arts [E], Duelling [A], Herbology [D], History Of Magic [P], Transfiguration [O], Astronomy [A], Care of Magical Creatures [A]
    EXTRACURRICULAR QUALIFICATIONS: Apparation

PETS: Black cat called Cena

PATRONUS: Black Panther
    BOGGART: Binxy having accidentally killed her loved ones because she couldn't control her vampire urges.
    AMORTENTIA: Men's aftershave/Men's deodorant/basically a man's clean scent. Vanilla. Caramel. Singed hair and burning matches. BLOOD.
    MIRROR OF ERISED: All her family alive, happy and approving of her boyfriend and the fact she's no longer a pureblooded witch

'Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all
R E L A T I O N S H I P S

• F A M I L Y T R E E.

FATHER: Osiris Binx [died at 50]; Caucasian pureblood- manger of Borgin and Burks

MOTHER: Julietta Klay nee Binx [turned into a vampire at 32]; Caucasian pureblood - Spying on her family

BROTHER: Nathan Binx [32]; Caucasian pureblood- Hitman

BROTHER: Jonathan Binx [32]; Caucasian pureblood- Underground fight club manager

SISTER: Nephthys Binx [killed at 27]; Caucasian pureblood- Healer

You're sick of feeling numb, you're not the only one
A P P E A R A N C E
  • Michelle is rather short for her age standing at 5ft5, just a mere couple inches taller than what she was when in school. She has a curvy figure and long dark brow to black hair. Michelle has a little beauty mark on her top lip on the left side, her skin tone is a deathly pale thanks to her being somewhat dead. Michelle’s eyes are hazel, though go a little red when she's hunger or angry, and she wears a lot of dark eye make-up.

On her lower back, neck and arms she has a few of scars, also she has a scar on the side of her right upper arm. They were caused by her father, though how he caused them shall stay un-known. Michelle and only her father know how she got them and it shall stay that way. Clearly forever, as Osiris's is dead, and Michelle will never tell anyone. She also has a few tattoos as well, mostly in places where you can't see them though. Binxy tends to wear short black dresses, some strapless some with long black netted sleeves, all quite Gothic, except for her works ones those are just short and sexy little dresses all the female staff have to wear. She sometimes wears high heeled shoes if she wants to add on some inches, but normally she just wears black flat dolly shoes.
I'll take you by the hand and I'll show you a world that you can understand
P E R S O N A L I T Y
  • How do they act around their friends?
    Around friends Michelle's the same girl she's always been: Playful, childlike, friendly and always willing to help them if they need it. She'll talk to anyone, regardless if they're her friend or not, but it usually does help to be Michelle's friend in order to get 90% pleasant conversation out of her. Around her friends, Michelle's learnt how to control the voices in her head, she's learnt how to ignore them. Everyone who knows Michelle knows she's not the sanest clown in the tent, and not wanting to go back to St Mungo's she's learnt to act sane around her friends, mostly out of paranoia they'll send her back to the loony bin.

How do they act around strangers?
    Since being a child Michelle has never liked having no one to talk to, so regardless if she likes someone or not, or if they're her friend or not, she'll happily talk to them. However, if the person isn't a friend, it doesn't necessarily mean the conversation will always be pleasant. Around strangers Michelle does tend to let her true colors show, where she tends to hide them from her friends. She'll openly talk to the voices in her head in-front of people she doesn't know. She'll lick strangers if she feels they deserve it! The old, crazy Michelle never shys away from strangers.... Which really it should be the other way around, she should shy away from strangers and let the crazy show around her friends. There is a few things she does around both friends and strangers: She has no boundaries! She'll invade anyone's personal space, she will speak her mind and be rather blunt and straight to the point. No matter who, or what the situation.

• POSITIVE TRAITS: Loyal. Friendly. Confident. Determined. Persistent. Fun-Loving. Playful. Brave-ish
    WEAK TRAITS: Paranoid. Manipulative. Sadistic. Immature. Naive. Gullible. Short Temper. Judgmental. Cunning. Crazy. Jealous. Easily Distracted. Stubborn.

WHAT DO THEY DO FOR FUN?: Even though Voldemort is no longer around, and most Death Eaters are hiding or dead, Michelle and her family still secretly enjoy taking the odd muggle here and there for fun. They're much more careful and secretive about their antics, and go to all lengths to make sure they're not caught... They're not perfect, though, so who knows, maybe they'll be sloppy one evening and get caught. When not torturing or killing muggles and mudbloods, Michelle enjoys listening to music; mainly rock and a little classical. She enjoys flirting with customers that come into the club she runs, well, actually, she loves flirting with anything with a pulse: Men and women. She enjoys hanging out with her family and friends, and enjoys visiting the underground fighting events that her brother Johnathan runs. Of course she only watches, she did however join in on the fighting before she became a mother.

PROFICIENT LANGUAGES: English. A little French

FAVOURITE QUIDDITCH TEAMS: Wimbourne Wasps
    FAVOURITE MUSICAL ACTS: Avenged Sevenfold. Good Charlotte. Hollywood Undead. Eminem. Three Days Grace
    FAVOURITE SONGS: Pain by Three Days Grace - Paradise Lost by Hollywood Undead - Emotionless by Good Charlotte
    FAVOURITE CELEBRITY ICON: tba
    FAVOURITE MOVIES: The Lost Boys & Twilight
    FAVOURITE BOOKS: Twilight
    FAVOURITE COLOURS: Blue. Green. Black. Pink and Purple

FAVOURITE FOODS: Blood
    FAVOURITE DRINKS: Vodka. Pepsi & Strawberry juice & Blood
    FAVOURITE ICE-CREAM FLAVOUR: Vanilla & Toffee

NOTABLE POSSESSIONS: Black dresses.

HAPPIEST MEMORY: It will be being turned into a vampire, round about when Binxy is able to control her urges more and can live happily as a vampire, that's when she'll think back to her turning being the best thing ever/
    GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT: Landing Aidan as her boyfriend, it's something she wanted for so long!
    DARKEST SECRETS: [list]
    ▶Though Michelle likes to let people believe she hasn't killed many people over the years, including back in the war, she did in fact help her family a bit too much back then and killed quite a few fellow students.
    ▶ Her bark is louder than her bite. Binxy likes to act tough, but really she's just a little softy at times... Albeit a loony softy
    ▶ She's just as evil as her brothers, but likes to pretend and try to convince people she's not
    ▶ From time to time, when she's alone, Michelle cries thinking about her father. Though never wants anyone to find this out
    ▶ She's always been taught crying is weak, which is why she'll never cry in front of anyone, or wants anyone to know about her moments alone thinking of her father
    ▶ Once when Nate angered Michelle, she went out and slept with a muggle!
    ▶ She killed the muggle mentioned above, and her brothers and no one else -that she knows of- knows about that dirty night
    ▶ Binxy has some bi-sexual tendencies. But would never give up men, girls are for a bit of wild fun, but men are for settling down with
    ▶ She used to have about six or seven voices in her head when she was younger, but over the years it's been narrowed down to just two.

This life is filled with hurt when happiness doesn't work
H I S T O R Y
  • Michelle's childhood was a bit up and down. It wasn't the perfectest childhood, but she was never left wanting any material things. Love however, that she was left wanting from certain members of her family... Or more correctly, one member of her family; Her father, Osiris. Michelle's relationship with her father was a very intense one, and it was no secret. What was a secret however was just how physically intense it was. Which eventually came out during Michelle's final years at Hogwarts.

Michelle didn't really enjoy her childhood all too much, with no mother around and a father who blamed her for everything. It was horrid, however, having Jonathan around made life much easier on the girl. Her older brother was always there to comfort her any time she had a telling off from their father, and Johnny always read her stories in bed. Michelle wasn't all that close to her other brother while growing up, during her years in Hogwarts though, they grew closer at that point.

Michelle lacked having a mother in her years growing up, still to this day Michelle has no idea her mother is in fact a vampire and still alive, sort of. Growing up -and now- Michelle believed her mother was killed during the first wizarding war. Growing up without a mother in her life did bother her for a while, but after time she adjusted, she had her brothers in her life and that was all that mattered family wise.

Growing up in Hogwarts definitely made up for her cr*ppy childhood. She made many friends in Slytherin, even friends in other houses during her first couple of years. Because of her tense relationship with her father, Michelle rebelled and befriended people in other houses, regardless what her family would think. During her third year and up in Hogwarts however, Michelle started growing into her families ways, and only befriended pure-blooded and slytherins.

Michelle tended to skip her classes quite often, usually with her boyfriend Lessandro, though when they split up during Michelle's sixth year in Hogwarts, she knuckled down a little bit and concentrated on her studies. Which was round about when she met her Little Ball Of Sunshine; Sascha, who she dated for a while in her last years at Hogwarts.

Trust me and take my hand when the lights go out you'll understand
C R E D I T S
    Sub-headers are lyrics excerpted from Pain by Three Days Grace.
Last edited by Michelle Binx on 25 Jan 2019, 16:23, edited 5 times in total.

Boys Like a Little Danger - Quote found on google
Give me a reason. Just give me something I can Change, I'm barely breathing

CURRENT AGE: [strike]39[/strike] Forever 19
    TURN DATE: October 1999
    BIRTHPLACE: Hogsmeade
    CHILDHOOD HOME: Binx Manor
    CURRENT RESIDENCE: Binx Manor - Hogsmeade

RACE: Vampire
    CLAN: Fleur du Sang
    Abilities: Enhanced Strength, Increased Speed, and Intoxicate
    ETHNICITY: British
    NATIONALITY: English
    HEALTH STATUS: Physically well, but mentally she's Schizophrenic, Bipolar and has a minor case of Split Personalities
    FINANCIAL STATUS: Wealthy
    MARITAL STATUS: Sleeping with pretty much anyone, though Jaxon Rains seems to be her main squeeze

LOYALTIES: Family & Perrine
    PRIORITIES: Family and the nightclub
    LIFE PHILOSOPHY: A little torture never hurt anybody

PROFESSION: Nightclub owner
    EMPLOYER: Self employed
    EXPERIENCE: x amount of years running her own nightclub
    FORMER PROFESSIONS: n/a

Blood's running cold all through your veins. I gave you so much, but still you say we got nothing left
R E L A T I O N S H I P S

• F A M I L Y T R E E.

FATHER: Osiris Binx [died at 50]; Caucasian pureblood- manger of Borgin and Burks
    MOTHER: Julietta Klay nee Binx [turned into a vampire at 32]; Caucasian pureblood - Spying on her family
    BROTHER: Nathan Binx [53]; Caucasian pureblood- Hitman
    BROTHER: Jonathan Binx [53]; Caucasian pureblood- Underground fight club manager
    SISTER: Nephthys Binx [killed at 27]; Causation pureblood- Healer

COUSINS:
    Benirix 'Benji' Binx [53]; Manager of the Blue lagoon

NEPHEWS & NIECES
    [active ones only]
    Dexon Hues Binx [30]
    Apophis Jake Crimson Binx [25]
    Whiskey Stone Binx [22]
    Niklaus Binx [19] [might be active soon]

OTHER
    Anubis Binx - Uncle - Ex-Slytherin and Hogwarts school counsellor
    CairoBinx - Uncle, did work in the ministry. - Ex-Slytherin
    Seth Binx - Uncle, lawyer - Ex-Slytherin
    Misty Binx - Sister in-law - Glamour model - Ex-Slytherin and used to own the Blue lagoon nightclub
    Benole Stone - Misty's brother - Ex-Slytherin - Manager at The Blue Lagoon Nightclub/Lounge
We were so in love. Why'd you leave me alone drowning, I don't even recognize you, you're two-faced
P E R S O N A L I T Y
  • How do they act around their friends?
    Around friends Michelle's the same girl she's always been: Playful, childlike, friendly and always willing to help them if they need it. She'll talk to anyone, regardless if they're her friend or not, but it usually does help to be Michelle's friend in order to get 90% pleasant conversation out of her. Around her friends, Michelle's learnt how to control the voices in her head, she's learnt how to ignore them. Everyone who knows Michelle knows she's not the sanest clown in the tent, and not wanting to go back to St Mungo's she's learnt to act sane around her friends, mostly out of paranoia they'll send her back to the loony bin.

How do they act around strangers?
    Since being a child Michelle has never liked having no one to talk to, so regardless if she likes someone or not, or if they're her friend or not, she'll happily talk to them. However, if the person isn't a friend, it doesn't necessarily mean the conversation will always be pleasant. Around strangers Michelle does tend to let her true colors show, where she tends to hide them from her friends. She'll openly talk to the voices in her head in-front of people she doesn't know. She'll lick strangers if she feels they deserve it! The old, crazy Michelle never shys away from strangers.... Which really it should be the other way around, she should shy away from strangers and let the crazy show around her friends. There is a few things she does around both friends and strangers: She has no boundaries! She'll invade anyone's personal space, she will speak her mind and be rather blunt and straight to the point. No matter who, or what the situation.
You're a devil in disguise, you hit me sideways. You get pleasure from the, sound of my heartbreak

• POSITIVE TRAITS: Loyal. Friendly. Confident. Determined. Persistent. Fun-Loving. Playful. Brave-ish
    WEAK TRAITS: Paranoid. Manipulative. Sadistic. Immature. Naive. Gullible. Short Temper. Judgmental. Cunning. Crazy. Jealous. Easily Distracted. Stubborn.

WHAT DO THEY DO FOR FUN?: Even though Voldemort is no longer around, and most Death Eaters are hiding or dead, Michelle and her family still secretly enjoy taking the odd muggle here and there for fun. They're much more careful and secretive about their antics, and go to all lengths to make sure they're not caught... They're not perfect, though, so who knows, maybe they'll be sloppy one evening and get caught. When not torturing or killing muggles and mudbloods, Michelle enjoys listening to music; mainly rock and a little classical. She enjoys flirting with customers that come into the club she runs, well, actually, she loves flirting with anything with a pulse: Men and women. She enjoys hanging out with her family and friends, and enjoys visiting the underground fighting events that her brother Johnathan runs. Of course she only watches, she did however join in on the fighting before she became a mother.

PROFICIENT LANGUAGES: English. A little French

FAVOURITE QUIDDITCH TEAMS: Wimbourne Wasps
    FAVOURITE MUSICAL ACTS: Avenged Sevenfold. Good Charlotte. Hollywood Undead. Eminem. Three Days Grace
    FAVOURITE SONGS: Pain by Three Days Grace - Paradise Lost by Hollywood Undead - Emotionless by Good Charlotte
    FAVOURITE CELEBRITY ICON: tba
    FAVOURITE MOVIES: The Lost Boys & Twilight
    FAVOURITE BOOKS: Twilight
    FAVOURITE COLOURS: Blue. Green. Black. Pink and Purple

FAVOURITE FOODS: Blood
    FAVOURITE DRINKS: Vodka. Pepsi & Strawberry juice & Blood
    FAVOURITE ICE-CREAM FLAVOUR: Vanilla & Toffee

NOTABLE POSSESSIONS: Black dresses.

HAPPIEST MEMORY: Being turned into a vampire
    GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT: Becoming the owner of The Blue Lagoon club
    DARKEST SECRETS: [list]
    ▶Though Michelle likes to let people believe she hasn't killed many people over the years, including back in the war, she did in fact help her family a bit too much back then and killed quite a few fellow students.
    ▶ Her bark is louder than her bite. Binxy likes to act tough, but really she's just a little softy at times... Albeit a loony softy
    ▶ She's just as evil as her brothers, but likes to pretend and try to convince people she's not
    ▶ From time to time, when she's alone, Michelle cries thinking about her father. Though never wants anyone to find this out
    ▶ She's always been taught crying is weak, which is why she'll never cry in front of anyone, or wants anyone to know about her moments alone thinking of her father
    ▶ Once when Nate angered Michelle, she went out and slept with a muggle!
    ▶ She killed the muggle mentioned above, and her brothers and no one else -that she knows of- knows about that dirty night
    ▶ Binxy has some bi-sexual tendencies. But would never give up men, girls are for a bit of wild fun, but men are for settling down with
    ▶ She used to have about six or seven voices in her head when she was younger, but over the years it's been narrowed down to just two.

Look at my heart break. I'm in shattered piece (killing me). Girl, you got me broken (killing me). You got me sleepless. I'm losing color from my face
H I S T O R Y
  • Michelle's childhood was a bit up and down. It wasn't the perfectest childhood, but she was never left wanting any material things. Love however, that she was left wanting from certain members of her family... Or more correctly, one member of her family; Her father, Osiris. Michelle's relationship with her father was a very intense one, and it was no secret. What was a secret however was just how physically intense it was. Which eventually came out during Michelle's final years at Hogwarts.

Michelle didn't really enjoy her childhood all too much, with no mother around and a father who blamed her for everything. It was horrid, however, having Jonathan around made life much easier on the girl. Her older brother was always there to comfort her any time she had a telling off from their father, and Johnny always read her stories in bed. Michelle wasn't all that close to her other brother while growing up, during her years in Hogwarts though, they grew closer at that point.

Michelle lacked having a mother in her years growing up, still to this day Michelle has no idea her mother is in fact a vampire and still alive, sort of. Growing up -and now- Michelle believed her mother was killed during the first wizarding war. Growing up without a mother in her life did bother her for a while, but after time she adjusted, she had her brothers in her life and that was all that mattered family wise.

Growing up in Hogwarts definitely made up for her cr*ppy childhood. She made many friends in Slytherin, even friends in other houses during her first couple of years. Because of her tense relationship with her father, Michelle rebelled and befriended people in other houses, regardless what her family would think. During her third year and up in Hogwarts however, Michelle started growing into her families ways, and only befriended pure-blooded and slytherins. Michelle tended to skip her classes quite often, usually with her boyfriend Lessandro, though when they split up during Michelle's sixth year in Hogwarts, she knuckled down a little bit and concentrated on her studies. Which was round about when she met her Little Ball Of Sunshine; Sascha, who she dated for a while in her last years at Hogwarts.

The Halloween after Michelle's nineteenth birthday she ended up being turned into a vampire by Perrine. Binxy was somewhat on a suicide mission with her brothers being locked up in Azkaban. They were released a year or two after the war, which during their time locked up Michelle missed them so much she went into a depressive state. But they were released and everything was okay, until they were arrested again! However, the charges didn't stick and Michelle was unaware of this, she thought her brothers were going to be gone forever this time, and so she went to the blood moon inn and ended up having a few drinks too many and basically threw herself up for Perrine Follet to feed from.

Perrine lost control and Michelle was pretty much dead, however Dice Rogan walking onto the scene with a rather dead-ish Michelle was desperate to save her life some how because of who she is. He was able to get Perrine to turn Michelle, and she became a vampire.

Oh speechless. Everything we build you erased. I drank your poison. It's breaking me down from deep within
C R E D I T S
    Sub-headers are lyrics excerpted from Broken by The Fourth Kingdom.
Last edited by Michelle Binx on 25 Jan 2019, 16:25, edited 8 times in total.

People Of Importance

Binxy & Jaxon Rains

info to be added....

Binxy & Prudence Batsu nee Binx

info to be added...
Last edited by Michelle Binx on 27 Jul 2018, 17:38, edited 3 times in total.

The floors:

V.I.P. Lounge - Located Underground

Main bar -First Floor - The Quieter Side

Main Dance Floor - Second Floor - For all you ravers and party people

-Third Floor is where all the toilets can be found-

Magic Party Floor - Fourth Floor - No Muggles Allowed, where it's magically set like a real beach

Top Floor Binxy's Private Quarters - Off-limits to Guests

The Blue Lagoon

Overview
Welcome to The Blue Lagoon! A large nightclub in England, this establishment is unique in its set up that allows for both muggles and magical folk to enjoy a night out on separate floors of the building. Though the club serves just about every drink known to wizardkind (and then some), they are well known for their cocktails and offer new specials each night, including a few signature drinks that reflect the tropical theme exhibited on the magical floor of the club. Though the ownership has changed hands at least once and it is rumored that some less than savory persons are sometimes seen nearby, The Blue Lagoon has become something of a destination for witches and wizards looking to party well into the morning, and even occasionally hosts private events for notable members of the magical community.

Job Ideas: Bartender, Bar Back, Bouncer, Server, Hostess, Chef, Busser, Shot Server

Active Eras: Golden, Reformation, & Legacy Eras

Detailed Information
A unique property, The Blue Lagoon is situated in London and features multiple levels that range from an underground V.I.P. Lounge to a rumored private bar on the top floor. The higher you climb, the more eclectic and interesting the music becomes: the Main Bar on the first floor features quieter music and serves as more of a lounge area while the second floor contains the Dance Floor with more upbeat music, where the occasional rave is hosted. Both of these levels are accessible to muggles, though many members of the magical community choose to mingle here as well.

Past the third floor with the bathrooms is the Magical Fourth Floor, where witches and wizards (and the occasional beast and being) can come to relax without the muggles and mingle with the occasional wizarding elite.

Thanks to the many different customers attracted to the different floors of The Blue Lagoon, the nightclub is able to offer a wide variety of events to cater to many different sorts of clientele. The main bar frequently houses local musicians along with some touring musicians, while different DJs spin on different nights of the week on the dance floor. Karaoke nights are held frequently in the bar, and nearly every week a Ladies Night is hosted for women to attend the club at no extra charge.

With the bartenders having a prowess for cocktails, it's no surprise that some of the most popular party drinks have come out of The Blue Lagoon, and several magical distilleries have chosen to premiere new beverages at the nightclub. Ogden's Old has debuted a few variations on a firewhiskey cocktail here, along with several other clubs around Europe for a simultaneous release, and in 1999 an exploding coconut cocktail reminiscent of the club's tropical theme took off not just at The Blue Lagoon but was replicated at many other magical clubs in the United Kingdom and Europe, eventually resulting in its popularity along the Mediterranean.

A few images
[ View OOC Note ]
Last edited by Michelle Binx on 27 Jul 2018, 17:41, edited 2 times in total.

Binx Manor

Information: Binx manor has been in the Binx family for generations. It looks like a fairly decent sized manor on the outside, but on the inside it's triple in size! Thanks to magic. It's been passed down to each head of the Binx family generation after generation.

Head of the manor: ImageBarbas Binx

Who Lives Here:
  • Barbas Binx
  • Nathan Binx
  • Jonathan Binx
  • Michelle Binx
  • Misty Binx - Lady of the Manor (even though she isn't married to the head of the manor)
  • Anubis Binx
  • Anubis Binx Jnr
  • Nyla Binx
  • Ezra Binx
  • Apophis Binx & Yukiko Binx - Currently looking for their own place to live
  • Whiskey Binx
  • Julietta Binx
  • Abraxis Binx
  • Niklaus Binx
  • Winter-Meganza Binx
  • Jake Binx - Moving out soon
Manor images of what it could look like
[ View OOC Note ]
---------------------------------
Binx Mansion

Information: Seth Binx had wanted his own home for a long time. With the money he inherited from his mother's death and his father leaving, also having his own money, Seth Binx bought his own property back on the Binxies old home land from forever ago! They originally were born in England, but moved to Scotland many, many generations ago. When Seth died the mansion turned into the image you see above, but with a lot of magic and hard work, Benji has restored the mansion back to it's original appearence.

Head of the masion: ImageBenirix Binx

Who Lives Here:
  • Benirix Binx
  • Gemma Binx - Lady of the mansion
  • Mark Binx
  • Prudence Binx
  • Dexon Binx
Some of the Mansion's images of what it looks like inside
[ View OOC Note ]