Thank you for participating in the Vaultoween Posting Party!!!
๐ŸŽƒ Total Pumpkin Points: 1040 ๐ŸŽƒ
Community Prizes Unlocked: 20 + 4 Bonus Prizes

Our Vaultoween Celebration will continue through November 9, including the ghost scavenger hunt.
Click here to view the event overview!
Profiles of characters with first names that start with I - K.

Jonathan Binx /Blue Lagoon Club

Jonathan Binx, Active Character

"are you gonna bark all day, little doggy, or are you gonna bite?"
- Michael Madson, Mr Blonde Reservoir Dogs.
he ate my heart, he a-a-ate my heart out
โ†’ B A S I C S T A T I S T I C S
  • FULL NAME: Jonathan Matthew Binx
    KNOWN AS: Johnny Binx
    NICKNAMES: Johnny and only from his family John

CURRENT AGE: 30
    BIRTHDATE: 15 Mar
    BIRTHPLACE: Hogsmeade
    CHILDHOOD HOME: Binx Manor, Hogsmeade
    CURRENT RESIDENCE: Binx Manor, Hogsmeade Village

RACE: Wizard
    BLOOD STATUS: Pure
    ETHNICITY: White
    NATIONALITY: British
    HEALTH STATUS: Alcoholic
    FINANCIAL STATUS: Wealthy
    MARITAL STATUS: In a relationship with Misty Stone

LOYALTIES: family, himself and Voldemort
    PRIORITIES: his family.
    LIFE PHILOSOPHY: "'losing builds character.' you know who said that? A loser"
    ROMANCE PHILOSOPHY: "never go to bed mad -- stay up and fight."

PROFESSION: dj at the blue lagoon nightclub. also kills for money with his brother
    EMPLOYER: Misty Binx
    EXPERIENCE: n/a
    FORMER PROFESSIONS: n/a

EDUCATION: Hogwarts, dropped out in 80, Slytherin.
    ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS: none as he dropped out of school
    EXTRACURRICULAR QUALIFICATIONS: Quidditch Slytherin Beater
    N.E.W.T.S QUALIFICATIONS: none as he dropped out of school

PETS: he did have a couple of dogs, but his brother 'got rid of them'
    WAND HAND: right
    WAND: 15" blackthorn with veela hair
    PATRONUS: hyena
    BOGGART: his entire family dead, or kidnapped and being tortured and he can't save them
    AMORTENTIA: coconut, vanilla and the sweet perfume his girlfriend wears
    MIRROR OF ERISED: him being the new voldemort with his family proudly by his side

look at him, look at me, that boy is bad
โ†’ R E L A T I O N S H I P S

• F A M I L Y T R E E.

FATHER: Osiris Binx [40]; white british & pureblood - Manager at borgin and burks
    MOTHER: Julietta Klay nee Binx [41]; white british & was pureblood before she was turned into a vampire
    BROTHER: Nathan Binx [30]; white british & pureblood, hit man/professional killer
    SISTER: Michelle Binx [12]; white british & pureblood, second year slytherin
    SISTER: Nephthys Binx [killed at 27]; Causation pureblood- Healer

COUSINS:
    Benarix 'Benji' Binx [32]; Caucasian pureblood- Part time dj at the Blue lagoon
    Annabell Moore [11]; Caucasian pureblood
    Natasha Moore [11]; Caucasian pureblood
    December Binx [25]; Caucasian pureblood- Ministry Auror
    November Binx [died at 9] Caucasian pureblood- child

NEPHEWS & NIECES
    Dexon Hues Binx [3]
    Mikey Vonroe Binx [9]
    Joel Vonroe Binx [9]
    Ciel Binx [9]

SON: Jake Binx [10]; English & Pure - Child
    UNCLE: Anubis Binx [41]; English & Pure - Owns his own knickknack store in Knockturn alley

he's a wolf in disguise, but I can't stop staring in those evil eyes

โ†’ A P P E A R A N C E
  • Johnny stands at about 5ft10 and has brown eyes. His natural hair color is dark brown, but because he tends to shave his head, you can't see. Usually John is seen hiding his head under a cap, he mainly wears hooded jumpers and trackie bottoms. He has both ears pierced and his lip four times, but he rarely wears studs any more. He has a couple of rings but he mainly wears his one silver slytherin ring that he has kept ever since he was in Slytherin, which his twin has the same one from when they were in Hogwarts. He has far too many tattoos to list. He has no birth marks and has a few scars from when he was a kid.
he licked his lips, said to me girl you look good enough to eat
โ†’ P E R S O N A L I T Y
  • Johnny is a rather cold character, he cares for no one but himself. Although he does care for his younger sister and his twin brother, and his wife, even though he does tend to cheat on her from time to time. Johnny is actually the nicer one of the twins, but that doesn't mean he's a nice guy. He is simply the lesser of two evils. John much like his brother could start off with a nice conversation with someone, but then he will change nasty, sort of in a bipolar manner. It happens when he's mostly around women, and usually it results in him kidnapping them and torturing them, or just verbally bullying them and trying to scare them.

When he was in Hogwarts he was one of the usual typical Slytherins; Only hung with the rich and purebloods, he was just as popular as his brother and for all the same reasons; Fear and good looks. Nate was always the one to try and get Johnny out of trouble when they were in school, usually from fighting with other students. Johnny does enjoy fighting with his hands, and his wand, but he is the kind of person who enjoys using his hands more as he thinks it feels more pleasurable being able to physically hurt someone with his own strength, rather than magic doing it for him ... I think that runs in the family as they all think the same.

Johnny does have a good sense of humor sometimes, though what he finds funny and thinks is a joke might not be the same kind of humor other people have. He is a big flirt, and was a big player back before he got married. He can be violent toward women, but he never used to be that way if he could help it, but times have changed and Johnny has changed. And one of his biggest past times is torturing people physically and mentally, he usually enjoys it more if his brother is right there with him, and his wife. Annnd usually it's muggles they behave this way to.
I wanna just dance but he took me home instead
โ†’ M I S C E L L A N E O U S
  • STRENGTHS: brave, persistent, determined.
    WEAKNESSES: short temper, aggressive, reckless, judgmental.
    TALENTS: fighting, dueling, performing in bed, drinking, quidditch, being a pervert, being a decent father [sometimes]
    INTERESTS: quidditch, torturing muggles and mudbloods, drinking games, boobs -woman boobs not man boobs-, flirting, intimidating people
    PROFICIENT LANGUAGES: English, French, Japanese

FAVOURITE QUIDDITCH TEAMS: wimbourne Wasps
    FAVOURITE MUSICAL ACTS: anything rock
    FAVOURITE COLOURS: blue, black and green
    FAVOURITE DRINKS: whiskey
    NOTABLE POSSESSIONS: tattoos. baseball caps and leather jacket

HAPPIEST MEMORY: tba
    WORST MEMORY: losing his mother
    GREATEST REGRETS: tba
    GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT: tba
    DARKEST SECRETS: tba
uh oh! there was a monster in my bed
โ†’ H I S T O R Y
  • Johnny like his brother dropped out of Hogwarts when he was about 15/16 years old. He didn't see the point in continuing his education as he saw no profession he wanted to do, he didn't hate the school or anything like his brother, he just dropped out only because he saw nothing worth doing. He was also on the Slytherin Quidditch team as a beater along side his brother. Nate was actually the stronger player at the sport. Johnny was rather good in all his classes even muggle studies, it wasn't his best subject but he still did OK in it. Some of the family and some professors believed Johnny could of done well for himself if he continued his education which was the same for his brother. They know the school were happy to be rid of them in one sense, but in another they knew it was a shame, as they could of gone far if they put their minds to it.
we french kissed on a subway train, he tore my clothes right off
โ†’ S O U N D B I T E S & Q U O T E S
  • "important quotes from threads"
    • -- CHARACTER WHO SAID IT

"tba"
that boy is a monster, m-m-m-monster
โ†’ C R E D I T S
  • Face claim is Benji Madden
    Profile template is by Ever, inspired by Mel and Ant, of Vault 713.
    Sub-headers are lyrics excerpted from Monster by Lady GaGa.
Last edited by Jonathan Binx on 06 Jun 2018, 13:40, edited 1 time in total.

[center]Image[/center]

Full Name:
Jonathan Matthew Binx

Animagus Form:
Spotted/Laughing Hyena

Reason for Form:
Spotted hyenas have a strong bite proportional to their size. Johnny also has a strong โ€˜biteโ€™, although his bite has nothing to do with size, more so on his attitude (his bite really is worse than his bark). Also just like the Hyenas Johnny has a tendency for laughing a lot (well more like giggling, and more so when he has had a little too much to drink). I seen the giggling more of a personality trait of Johnnyโ€™s that matched the Hyena, even if Johnnyโ€™s giggling is caused by the influence of alcohol.

Hyenas, in particular the spotted hyena, are highly intelligent animals. Johnny had always been rather intelligent in school, he may not be highly intelligent, but still pretty intelligent considering he dropped out. As it states in Johnnyโ€™s (and Nateโ€™s) profile when he was in school he was a pretty good student when it came to studies, he could of got a decent job, but dropped out because of his brother (Nate dropped out as he hated the school etc and Johnny didnโ€™t want to be in the school with out his twin, so he followed).

In a nutshell Johnny is like a Hyena because they are intelligent, have a habit of giggling and are strong. Also (Again this is more of a trait he shares when under the influence of alcohol;) Johnny has a bad habit of peeing in places he shouldnโ€™t, and all species of Hyena also have a habit of peeing on things to mark their territories. Also spotted hyenas work better in packs, unlike his brother Johnny has always been better and happier working in groups rather than by himself.

Distinguishing Mark when Transformed:
Other than the common noticeable spots on his fur.... nothing.

Appearance:
Adult spotted hyenas are typically 1.3 m in length, with a shoulder height of 0.75 m. Average weight ranges from 45 kg (99 lbs) for males and 55 kg (121 lbs) for females in East Africa, to more than 70 kg (154 lbs) in southern Africa. The fur's background colour is a cream to light brown, with irregular dark spots that fade with age. The muzzle is black.

They have long, heavily muscled necks, lined with a coarse mane of reversed fur. The forequarters are more heavily built than the hindquarters, giving the hyena a distinctively sloping bear-like gait. Hyenas are built for endurance, possessing a very large heart which allows them to trot at 10 km/h (6 mph) without tiring.

[center]Image[/center]

Family & Friends & Enemies:

Family
  • Michelle Binx - Little sister - Slytherin
  • Whiskey Binx - Daughter - Mother Misty - Will be a Slytherin
  • Nathan Binx - Twin brother, Nate is older by a few minutes - Ex-Slytherin
  • Anubis Binx - Uncle, owns his own knick knack shop in Knockturn alley - Ex-Slytherin
  • Odion Binx - Uncle, did work in the ministry. The twins killed him [no one knows the truth yet] - Ex-Slytherin
  • Seth Binx - Uncle, lawyer - Ex-Slytherin
  • Misty Binx - Wife - Glamour model and owns two nightclubs [UK & France] - Ex-Slytherin
  • Jake S. Binx - Eldest Son -Slytherin - Mother deceased
  • December Binx - Cousin, Auror - Ex-Slytherin
  • Abraxis Stone - Misty's uncle - Ex-Slytherin
  • Abraxis Binx - Youngest son - Mother Misty - Will be a Slytherin
  • Benole Stone - Brother in-law - Ex-Slytherin
  • Zacky Stone - Brother in-law - Ex-Slytherin
  • Paulias Stone - Brother in-law - Ex-Slytherin
  • Winter Stone - Sister in-law Ex-Slytherin

Connections/Allies
  • Memphis Tale
  • Nathan Iver
  • Egan Cleary
  • Vivian Parker
  • Brooklyn Stone
  • Genesis Batsu

Friends/People not on Johnny's to-kill list
  • Brooklyn Stone *
  • Memphis Tale *
  • Vivian Parker *
  • Loanne Parker *
  • Alice O'Sullivan *
  • Helen O'Sullivan *
  • Zacky Wild
  • Benjamin Thompson
  • Lessandro Legard
  • KayDee Miniwater *
  • Larissa Legard *

Kill list
  • Velvet Isabella (*)
  • Lee Swift
  • Lilac Miniwater (*)
  • Cinatra Parker (*)
  • William Thorn
  • Remus Lupin
  • Kyler James
* = He wants to get them into his bed
(*) = He wants to get them into his bed, then kill them

[center]Image
[/center]

CURRENT AGE: 37

RACE: Vampire
    BLOOD STATUS: [strike]Pure[/strike]
    MARITAL STATUS: Married to Misty Stone nee Binx

LOYALTIES: family, himself and Voldemort [psst]Johnny is still loyal to the cause even if Voldemort is dead[/psst]
    PRIORITIES: his family.

PROFESSION: dj at the blue lagoon nightclub. also kills for money with his brother
    EXPERIENCE: n/a

EDUCATION: Hogwarts, dropped out in 80, Slytherin.

• F A M I L Y T R E E.

FATHER: Osiris Binx [40]; white british & pureblood - Deceased, was manager at borgin and burks
    MOTHER: Julietta Klay nee Binx [41]; white british & was pureblood before she was turned into a vampire
    BROTHER: Nathan Binx [37]; white british & pureblood, hit man/professional killer
    SISTER: Michelle Binx [19]; white british & pureblood, recent slytherin graduate & bar staff at blue lagoon

COUSINS:
    Benarix 'Benji' Binx [37]; Caucasian pureblood- Part time dj at the Blue lagoon
    Annabell Moore [16]; Caucasian pureblood
    Natasha Moore [16]; Caucasian pureblood
    December Binx [Died at 30]; Caucasian pureblood- Ministry Auror

NEPHEWS & NIECES
    Dexon Hues Binx [10]
    Mikey Vonroe Binx [16]
    Joel Vonroe Binx [16]
    Jonathan Jr Crimson Binx [5]
    Jake Francisco Crimson Binx [5]
    Julietta Jr Crimson Binx [4]
    Ciel Binx [16]

DAUGHTER: Winter Binx [inside Misty]; English Pure [psst]- Anubis's secret love child to Misty[/psst]
    DAUGHTER: Whiskey Binx [2]; English & Pure
    SON: Niklaus Binx [inside Misty]; English & Pure [psst]- Anubis's secret love child to Misty[/psst]
    SON: Jake Binx [17]; English & Pure - Slytherin Student
    SON: Abraxis Binx [4]; English & Pure
    UNCLE: Anubis Binx [48]; English & Pure - Counselor at Hogwarts

โ†’ A P P E A R A N C E
  • Johnny stands at about 5ft10 and has brown eyes. His natural hair color is dark brown, but because he tends to shave his head, you can't see. Usually John is seen hiding his head under a cap, he mainly wears hooded jumpers and trackie bottoms. He has both ears pierced and his lip four times, but he rarely wears studs any more. He has a couple of rings but he mainly wears his one silver slytherin ring that he has kept ever since he was in Slytherin, which his twin has the same one from when they were in Hogwarts. He has far too many tattoos to list. He has no birth marks and has a few scars from when he was a kid.
he licked his lips, said to me girl you look good enough to eat
โ†’ P E R S O N A L I T Y
  • Johnny is a rather cold character, he cares for no one but himself. Although he does care for his younger sister and his twin brother, and his wife, even though he does tend to cheat on her from time to time. Johnny is actually the nicer one of the twins, but that doesn't mean he's a nice guy. He is simply the lesser of two evils. John much like his brother could start off with a nice conversation with someone, but then he will change nasty, sort of in a bipolar manner. It happens when he's mostly around women, and usually it results in him kidnapping them and torturing them, or just verbally bullying them and trying to scare them.

When he was in Hogwarts he was one of the usual typical Slytherins; Only hung with the rich and purebloods, he was just as popular as his brother and for all the same reasons; Fear and good looks. Nate was always the one to try and get Johnny out of trouble when they were in school, usually from fighting with other students. Johnny does enjoy fighting with his hands, and his wand, but he is the kind of person who enjoys using his hands more as he thinks it feels more pleasurable being able to physically hurt someone with his own strength, rather than magic doing it for him ... I think that runs in the family as they all think the same.

Johnny does have a good sense of humor sometimes, though what he finds funny and thinks is a joke might not be the same kind of humor other people have. He is a big flirt, and was a big player back before he got married. He can be violent toward women, but he never used to be that way if he could help it, but times have changed and Johnny has changed. And one of his biggest past times is torturing people physically and mentally, he usually enjoys it more if his brother is right there with him, and his wife. Annnd usually it's muggles they behave this way to.

[center]Image[/center]
    TALENTS: fighting, dueling, performing in bed, drinking, quidditch, being a pervert, being a decent father [sometimes]
    INTERESTS: quidditch, torturing muggles and mudbloods, drinking games, boobs -woman boobs not man boobs-, flirting, intimidating people

NOTABLE POSSESSIONS: baseball caps

GREATEST REGRETS: not helping to rid the world of his father sooner
โ†’ H I S T O R Y
  • Johnny like his brother dropped out of Hogwarts when he was about 15/16 years old. He didn't see the point in continuing his education as he saw no profession he wanted to do, he didn't hate the school or anything like his brother, he just dropped out only because he saw nothing worth doing. He was also on the Slytherin Quidditch team as a beater along side his brother. Nate was actually the stronger player at the sport.

Johnny was rather good in all his classes even muggle studies, it wasn't his best subject but he still did OK in it. Some of the family and some professors believed Johnny could of done well for himself if he continued his education which was the same for his brother. They know the school were happy to be rid of them in one sense, but in another they knew it was a shame, as they could of gone far if they put their minds to it.

"tba"
โ†’ C R E D I T S
[center]ImageImageImage[/center]

[center]Image
[/center]

CURRENT AGE: 57 - though was turned into a vampire at 37

RACE: Vampire
    BLOOD STATUS: [strike][/strike]Pure
    MARITAL STATUS: Married to Misty Stone nee Binx

LOYALTIES: family, himself and Voldemort [psst]Johnny is still loyal to the cause even if Voldemort is dead[/psst]
    PRIORITIES: his family. his underground fights

PROFESSION: kills for money with his brother & arranges underground fighting & DJs at the Blue Lagoon
    EXPERIENCE: DJ 27 years. Professional killer for about 30 years. Underground fighting 10 years

EDUCATION: Hogwarts, dropped out in 8o, Slytherin.

PETS: none
    WAND HAND: right
    WAND: 15" blackthorn with veela hair
    PATRONUS: hyena
    BOGGART: his entire family dead, or kidnapped and being tortured and he can't save them
    AMORTENTIA: coconut, vanilla and the sweet perfume his wife wears
    MIRROR OF ERISED: him being the new voldemort but having won the battle, and his family proudly by his side

• F A M I L Y T R E E.

FATHER: Osiris Binx [40]; white british & pureblood - Deceased, was manager at borgin and burks
    BROTHER: Nathan Binx [57]; white british & vampire, hit man/professional killer
    SISTER: Michelle Binx [38]; white british & vampire, recent slytherin graduate & bar staff at blue lagoon

COUSINS:
    Benarix 'Benji' Binx [52]; Caucasian pureblood- Part time dj at the Blue lagoon
    Annabell Moore [36]; Caucasian pureblood
    Natasha Moore [36]; Caucasian pureblood
    December Binx [Died at 30]; Caucasian pureblood- Ministry Auror

NEPHEWS & NIECES
    Dexon Hues Binx [30]
    Mikey Vonroe Binx [36]
    Joel Vonroe Binx [36]
    Jonathan Jr Crimson Binx [25]
    Jake Francisco Crimson Binx [25]
    Julietta Jr Crimson Binx [24]
    Ciel Binx [36]

DAUGHTER: Winter Binx [20]
    DAUGHTER: Whiskey Binx [22]; English & Pure
    SON: Niklaus Binx [20]
    SON: Jake Binx [37]; English & Pure - Slytherin Student
    SON: Abraxis Binx [24]; English & Pure
    UNCLE: Anubis Binx [68]; English & Pure - Counselor at Hogwarts

โ†’ A P P E A R A N C E
  • Johnny stands at about 5ft10 and has brown eyes. His natural hair color is dark brown, but because he tends to shave his head, you can't see. Usually John is seen hiding his head under a cap, he mainly wears t-shirts, dark jeans and a leather jacket. He has both ears pierced and his lip four times, but he rarely wears studs any more. He has a couple of rings but he mainly wears his one silver slytherin ring that he has kept ever since he was in Slytherin, which his twin has the same one from when they were in Hogwarts. He has far too many tattoos to list. He has no birth marks and has a few scars from when he was a kid.

[center]Image[/center]

NOTABLE POSSESSIONS: baseball caps

GREATEST REGRETS: not helping to rid the world of his father sooner
โ†’ H I S T O R Y
  • Johnny like his brother dropped out of Hogwarts when he was about 15/16 years old. He didn't see the point in continuing his education as he saw no profession he wanted to do, he didn't hate the school or anything like his brother, he just dropped out only because he saw nothing worth doing. He was also on the Slytherin Quidditch team as a beater along side his brother. Nate was actually the stronger player at the sport.

Johnny was rather good in all his classes even muggle studies, it wasn't his best subject but he still did OK in it. Some of the family and some professors believed Johnny could of done well for himself if he continued his education which was the same for his brother. They know the school were happy to be rid of them in one sense, but in another they knew it was a shame, as they could of gone far if they put their minds to it.

"tba"
โ†’ C R E D I T S
[center]ImageImageImage[/center]

Re: Jonathan Binx /Blue Lagoon Club

Edits/Manips/etc

Misty's Siggie, but Johnny's in it!