Calling all players! The last day of the season is April 28th. Character creation is now closed and will reopen in the new season. ★

The Vault 713 Staff is Hiring! Are you interested in helping keep the Vault running? We're seeking a few good witches and wizards to help with the day-to-day management. Apply [Here]
Guests Welcome! • Have a question or need assistance? Post here, and a member of the Vault 713 staff team will assist you.

Inactive Profiles

Nickolas Anpu, Active Character

Hey!

I can't remember how to get a profile moved from the inactive profiles bit. I thought it you had to click the little button on the profile post in the top corner, and request that way, but the profile I'm trying to get moved back to active characters doesn't have a reporting button >.<

this profile: click is what I'm trying to get moved

Re: Inactive Profiles

Vyreia, Vaultkeeper

Hiya!

I've moved the profile to the active area.

Please be aware that the report feature only works for profiles of inactive characters that need moving to the archives. When reactivating a character (using the account update request form), be sure to provide us with a link to any profiles so that we can move them back to active directories.

Thank you!

-Vaultkeeper Vy :)

Re: Inactive Profiles

Vyreia, Vaultkeeper

Whoops! Sorry, there you go!

-Vaultkeeper Vy