Find and share templates for character profiles, playlists, player profiles, and more! You must be logged in to view this forum.
BBCode Testing Ground
So I've seen a couple of people using the template I made here, so I decided to just post it up to make it a bit easier for everyone!

Let me know if you need any help or have any questions! <3
Code: Select all
[squarebox=#8BB1A5][squarebox=white][center][size=150]INSERT BUSINESS NAME[/size]
[size=90][i]Become an employee or business partner by using the roles below or creating your own![/i][/size][/center][/squarebox]
[br][/br]
[squarebox=white][center][size=130]What Is BUSINESS NAME HERE?[/size][/center]
[size=90]INSERT PARAGRAPH OF BUSINESS DESCRIPTION HERE[/size]
[br][/br]
[center][size=90][i]More information on BUSINESS NAME can be found [url=DIRECTORY LINK HERE]here[/url].[/i][/size][/center][/squarebox]
[br][/br]
[squarebox=white][center][size=130]Possible Characters[/size][/center]
[center][size=90]
[u]FIRST CHARACTER NAME SUGGESTION[/u]
[b]OCCUPATION • SPECIES • AGE[/b]
SHORT DESCRIPTION OF POSSIBLE CONNECTION OR PLOT
[i]TRAIT #1 • TRAIT #2 • TRAIT #3 • TRAIT #4[/i]

[u]SECOND CHARACTER NAME SUGGESTION[/u]
[b]OCCUPATION • SPECIES • AGE[/b]
SHORT DESCRIPTION OF POSSIBLE CONNECTION OR PLOT
[i]TRAIT #1 • TRAIT #2 • TRAIT #3 • TRAIT #4[/i]

ADD MORE AS REQUIRED, SAME CODE AS ABOVE WITH A LINE SPACE IN BETWEEN EACH
[/size][/center]
[/squarebox]
[br][/br]
[squarebox=white][center][size=130]How To Take A Character[/size][/center]
[size=90]See a character idea you like? PM me or reply here and let me know! You are welcome to change anything about the characters listed, including: job title, name, gender, species, age, personalities. These are simply basic ideas that are to be expanded upon. 

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me and I'll be happy to help and establish character connections. 
[/size]
[/squarebox]
[center][size=70][url=https://www.vault713.com/roleplay/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1713][i][i]Credit[/i][/i][/url][/size][/center]