RP • While these stories must take place within the setting of the Harry Potter books, they may contain alternate plot lines or endings that occur in the books.
Forum rules: 
You are posting in a Freeform Sandbox Forum!
Freeform Sandbox OverviewSandbox PlottingPosting Templates
For additional BBCode templates, click here.

Alatariel, Active Player

Amelia Bones ★ Witch ★ Member of The Order of The Phoenix

Letting out a wet, pitiful chuckle, Amelia turned her gaze back to the hand she was holding as tears began to fall down her pale cheeks. Reaching out with her free hand, she draw a finger tip over the pointed knuckles of Minerva's hand.

"I don't know," She admitted, wishing very much that they could just erase this conversation from their memories. Pretending like it didn't happen was going to be difficult and with Amelia now spending her days in Minerva's spare bedroom...things were only going to get more complicated.

Amelia sighed, "Perhaps I should talk with Albus about other accommodations. With Black now gone, I know Grimmauld Place needs someone to maintain it."

Kay, Active Player

Minerva McGonagall ★ Witch ★ Transfiguration Professor

The truth will set you free they had said. Her features contorted as she felt her friend's tears building a wall between them. Their truth shall become a prison it seemed.

"You will do no such thing," she interjected. She would rather live in agony than to send her friend in the Black's cursed home. Hesitantly her hand brushed along the blonde's tear-stained cheek. "Through thick and thin, our friendship has never dimmed, surely we can learn to navigate this."