RP • While these stories must take place within the setting of the Harry Potter books, they may contain alternate plot lines or endings that occur in the books.
Forum rules: 
You are posting in a Freeform Sandbox Forum!
Freeform Sandbox OverviewSandbox PlottingPosting Templates
For additional BBCode templates, click here.

Peyton, Vaultkeeper

Draco Malfoy • Wizard • Teens?
"I'm tired. Can't we just be Death Eaters?"
Draco could hardly believe that all of his peers though that Pigfarts was something he was making up. Just because the Headmaster, Rumbleroar, sounded a lot like the Hogwarts Headmaster, Dumbledore, didn't make it fake. Neither did the magical school being on Mars. Wizards could totally breathe on Mars, that was a fact. They were really going to regret making fun of him for bringing up Pigfarts.

He thought about all of the amazing lessons he was going to have while at the other, better school, as he colored inside the lines on his drawing. He could already see it, taking rides on Rumbleroar's back, playing hide and seek among the Martian rocks. He was smiling to himself when he started to hear a voice coming toward him in the hall and he looked up to see who it was.

tundratown, Active Player

Hermione Granger, Gryffindor

"You can't wear that here," Hermione gestured toward Draco's outfit, crossing her arms over her chest. She was loving Hogwarts so far, and loving all of the rules, even if some of her fellow students didn't love the rules quite so much.

"I know that you think there's some other school you should be at, but we have a dress code, you know. I should tell a prefect. Or your head of house."

Peyton, Vaultkeeper

Draco Malfoy • Wizard • Teens?
"I'm tired. Can't we just be Death Eaters?"
Draco stared at Hermione. She was the most gorgeous thing he'd ever seen in his life. If girls were things. Which, they weren't but if girls were things, Hermione would be the most gorgeous thing.

He stood up. "What do you mean I can't wear this here? What are you even talking about?" he questioned, almost annoyed at how perfect Hermione Granger was.