Ana closed her eyes for a moment, leaning her head back against him. Yes, he was exactly what she needed. She turned in his arms and threw her own around him, pressing her form against him. Her face hid itself in the crook of his neck, grip tight as she tried to find solace in his embrace.

"I love you too...I just wish this could be normal for us. I wish I wasn't like this and there was just...a more straight forward solution to a natural birth. But no matter what, I am glad it's with you..." She clung onto him tighter, sniffling a bit.

Played By: Vyreia
Smiling Levi said, "What's normal? We will create our own normal Ana. In the end I just want you happy and not stressing so much. Nothing is perfect. And some times perfection comes from the imperfections of our lives."

Letting go of her then he said, "What are you making? Do you need any help?"

He was ready to move on from the moment. It would all be alright. He had already won by marrying her.
Ana gave him a small smile, leaning up and pressing a short kiss before looking back.

"I thought a chicken pie. Something hearty. You can cut the vegetables if you like...Or..." She looked up to him, giving a small, heartfelt smile. "You can run the bath for me. Maybe I can have a soak whilst it cooks."

Her hands drifted over his arm, and she took a moment to remind herself how lucky she was regardless of her situation. She was with the man she loved...taking a long breath, she delicately ran her fingers down his chest.

"Or you can help in another way..." She whispered.

Ah yes...

Levi stepped i to her as well, bringing his hand up to the side of her face and kissing her.

...dinner could wait.

Levi kissed her deeper now, his hand running up her side, his other sliding down her throat, past her collar bone, one finger slipping under her neck line to gently brush at her beast...

Just then a paper bird flew through the fireplace and tapped him on the cheek, falling to the ground.

Levi looked up startled, then seeing the bird he stooped and picked it up, muttering under his breath, "Stab wound?... What the heck? Really?"

He sighed, then looking at Ana he said, "On second thought...how about you get dinner started first. We can have some romantic time after. I um..." he held up the note, then said, "I have to go to work. An emergency. Not sure when I will be back."
Ana was thoroughly enjoying the treatment. She closed her eyes and leaned into it...

And then it was over. She furrowed her brows at him, evidently disappoint.

"O-oh...okay...sure..." She cleared her throat and nodded. "I'll see you later then."