[London] Forces Collide

Freddie leaned back against the bar, a pint of lager in hand as he scoured the area of The Blood Moon Inn with his eyes. So this was where all the dogs hung out, was it? Not surprising. This place was a tip! Apparently there had been some drama at the wedding, and it was almost certain that a bunch of them would be coming here to get blathered and forget a lot of what went down. He was curious, to say the least, but he was more interested in sussing them out and spotting weaknesses.

Draven wanted to deck Pryer, and he wanted to floor Reef. The plan was to be set in motion, but first he needed to get close enough to understand what made them tick. He glanced over at Draven, taking a long drink. Across the bar he could see that hot barmaid - Nicole or something? - he didn't care about her name. But she was a nice sight. The one good thing about this place, apparently.

"She is fit as owt. " He commented lowly to nobody in particular; perhaps to Draven if he was listening. "Give me twenties minutes wi' 'er an' she would proper geddit, like."

Played By: Vyreia

Re: [London] Forces Collide

Draven chuckled at Freddie's remarks, then said, "Yeah, she's alright. Maybe if the little ginger girl doesn't work out ay?"

He then gave a slight nod in the direction of the open front door as some of the Watchdogs security began to enter, laughing and talking among themselves, Marcus was entering as well with his arm draped around Lily's shoulders.

"Look at him," said Draven, bringing his glass up to his lips and muttering low to Freddie. "Like he own her or somethin'. Like he knows it's possible for her to be snatch away any minute right?" he ended with a grin, nudging Freddie with his elbow.
Freddie smirked. But then his eyes moved to Marcus and Lily and he began to frown.

"Makes me sick. Thinks she's 'is property or summat. He acts more like a father than a boyfriend. This is exactly why they shouldn't mix; lasses like 'er only get hurt in the end because blokes like that only use 'em to rib it in our faces. It's all manipulation." He nodded to himself, but then smirked at Draven. "But dun't worry. It'll all change tonight."

Draven snickered, then raising his voice just enough to be over heard he said,

“What’s that you say? You didn’t know they let dog in hear? Well that’s funny... seems there should be a law against it or something...”

He then glanced over towards the Watchdogs who entered and gave them a nasty smile.

Hearing the voice of Draven, Caleb glanced over towards the bar, then looking back at Marcus and the others he said, “Oh lord... don’t tell me...”

He shook his head, then said, “This place is starting to go down hill fast, isn’t it?”

Marcus rolled his eyes as well, then said, “Just don’t engage them, alright? I want to enjoy tonight.”

Glancing to Lily who looked confused he said, “Don’t worry about it. It’s just some Kingdom security. Ah, let’s take this table here,” he said, gesturing to the others to follow.
"'Ad I known I would 'av brought some flea spray or summat " he retorted just as loudly to be overhead. Already, his eyes pinpointed on Lily and the way Marcus seemed to coddle her.

"Oi! What you sat all the way over there for? You that scared we're gonna show you up?" He lifted his pint, and then nodded to Reef. "Buy the lass a drink from me, dun't want 'er gettin' thirsty." He snickered.

Lily blinked, glancing up at Marcus with another confused expression. She didn't know these men, and looking at them, they were definitely intimidating. She sat close to Reef; she often liked to sit rather close to him, but after the comment from Freddie, she felt far safer under his arm.

"I didn't realise the kingdom was making a comeback...I thought they would all just leave and go their own way..." She whispered, the sudden memory of Wesley and what he did to her flashing in her mind. Absent-mindedly, her hand drifted to her hip where the branding was. She had never told Marcus what had happened...she'd never told anyone the real reason for why she was so desperate to have her first time. Anything to try and forget him, to erase his hold on her in the most intimate manner...She stiffened at the thought.

She had to reminder herself that she was not there anymore. Things had changed. She was not in that cell at the asylum cleaning bloody weapons, she was not strapped to a table, and she did not have Wesleys hands on her. She looked up at Marcus. Would she ever tell him? No...why would she need to? He didn't need to know and she didn't need to ruin their happiness with the past. She was here now...She was safe. A couple of hooligans meant nothing. And soon, she calmed herself, placing her hand on Marcus' knee.

"You heard the man, Pryer! Get me a drink on 'is behalf! 'E dun't want a pretty lass like me goin' thirsty an' am absolutely parched!" She beamed, turning to Freddie and giving a thumbs up.

"Cheers, lad! Lifesaver, you are!" But then she began to turn more. "Oi! Where are yer from? I know that accent anywhere! White rose?" She lifted a brow.

Freddie grimaced as the other woman spoke up. He definitely didn't want to buy her a drink...any man that dated her clearly wanted to test the waters before committing entirely to men! But at her words, he furrowed his brow.

"Aye. South Yorkshire. Born in Sheffield, lived in't tarn for a bit an' nar am 'ere."

Robin beamed in response, lifting a finger. "Sheffield born an' bred! Maybe yer not so bad afterall." She winked.

Freddie glanced at Draven. "That might be our in." He whispered lowly.

As soon as Caleb heard Freddie speak up he clenched his fists, but at Robin’s remark he burst out laughing, then turning to the bar he called out,

”Nicole! Two beers, put Robin’s on Crookes’ tab!”

He took a seat then, making sure his back was not to the Kingdom members.

He couldn't help but smile then as Robin attempted to make friends. Good old Rob. Trying to force them all to get along with these goons... Well, if they behaved…

Marcus was... more then a little irritated at the comments, but a slight smile came to his face as Robin chimed in and then Caleb quickly made the offer real.

Looking to Lily then he said audibly, "No, the Kingdom in not making a come back. They are just the remnant left after the rebellion and then their leaders death. Their current leaders basically saved them from extinction by gaining them some legitimate employment. They work as security for the Ivers now."

"Favored security!" Draven popped up. "Let's not forget that."

Looking directly at Lily he smiled and said, "At the moment the Watchdogs are in the dog house so to speak. The Kingdom security is favored by the Mrs. Doesn't mean we can't all be friends, right?" he said with a grin, nudging Freddie once more.
Freddie grumbled as Caleb put Robins beer on his tab. Okay...He would take one for the team. He fiddled with his lip piercings a moment before approaching the table alongside Draven, looking over them. They could all do with a dressing down...including the red head... definitely a dressing down.

He didn't even attempt to hide the way his eyes glided over her body; how prim and proper and shy she was, avoiding eye contact with him. Freddie acted as though Marcus wasn't even there until he finally looked over to the man.

"That's right. We're favoured. Just remember that, the lot of yer. " he looked over them, and then slowly, a smirk began to creep onto his lips. He pulled out a chair at the end of the table and sat down, looking over them. "So...what do dogs do for fun?"

Robin watched carefully as Freddie seemed to look over Lily. She didn't like that at all. But she shrugged and leaned back.

"For fun? We like to all sit quietly, have respectful conversations, and eat cucumber finger sandwiches." She grinned.