Hera took a long drink, feeling her eyes flutter from the feeling of Astrid's hands. It had been a while since she had been treated like this after any relations. It comforted her. She was sure that she would panic in the morning when she'd had time to reflect. But for right now, it was extremely pleasant.

"I...well..." Did she want to do this again? She took another drink. "Yes. That sounds nice...Just, whenever you come up with a date, owl me please. I would..."

She smiled a little at the idea.

"I also wouldn't mind another participant. It could be fun."

Played By: Vyreia
The slight smile left Nathan's eyes at that remark.

Another man... he knew who that was suppose to be. He had rather hoped Astrid had enjoyed things as they were...

"Of course," Nathan said in a rather wooden tone. "Four is always better than three..." he lied. "You will see Hera."

He was silent a moment before saying "I do like you Hera. A lot... as is evident from how I look out for you I hope. I wish you would reconsider marrying into my family. Not just for politics but... You should be one of us."

Might as well use a little manipulation there...
Hera hesitated for a long moment.Perhaps it was longer than a moment, since it was long enough that Astrid paused in her fussing and shifted to look at her.

"Well, I uhm...Would it not be weird now? If anyone ever found out."

'If.' She heard Astrid say.

But Hera still wasn't sure, looking off to the side.

"I don't think I'm ready, and I also don't think there's...well...anyone suitable? Tarquin was nice but maybe just uhm...just a bit too nice. Is that even possible?"

Nathan laughed, then said, “Ah, you mean like yourself?”

But shrugging then he said “First of all... Tarquin is not nice. But good on him letting you think so. Second.... he was never meant for you. Gavin, or Evander, or one of the other cousins was. Trust me, I would prefer you were not known as Aunt Hera...” he said with a chuckle.

“You and Tarquin paired yourselves off. That wasn’t my doing. But third... if anyone ever finds out it won’t matter... because the only way someone would find out... would be if you told them. And if you told them well... apparently you wished it to be known, right?” He looked at hr pointedly, then said with a sigh, “And then Astrid and I would have to kick you out of our inner circle of confidants, and you wouldn’t want that, now would you Hera? I know your track record for keeping you mouth shut isn’t great but... I am sure you have learned since then...”
Hera cowered into herself a little as Nathan told her what was what. She hesitated, looking down as she fidgeted with her glass.

"Well, yes...I wouldn't tell anyone. But I also didn't tell anyone about the photos, and that still managed to get out. Not that I think that you two don't have a good system to keep secrets but..."

She shrugged.

"I'm worried. And then Tarquin...he did seem nice. Are you trying to say that was an act?"

Astrid sighed, tracing her fingers over Hera's arms.

"You are concerning yourself too much with the details, dear. You needn't worry about any of that; we will take care of it. And if Tarquin doesn't interest you, we can set up a better match for you. Who knows, perhaps even my brother, Bjorn, will peak your interest." She scoffed a little, glancing up at Nathan and shaking her head.

Hera was not Bjorn's type at all. As shy as he was, he definitely had a preference, and Hera was not it. But did it really matter? Marriage was marriage.

It was then that there was a knock on the door, a voice calling out to be Jodie. Without thinking about it, Astrid bid her entry, much to the dismay of Hera.

"Relax. She's my confidant; she would have found out regardless."

Jodie stepped in, her step faltering a little as she saw the scene in front of her. She lifted her brows in surprise, but quickly snapped out of it and shut the door behind her just to make sure no other stewards who happened to pass saw. She cleared her throat, glancing at all them. It was evident what had happened here.

This must have been a recent development since Hera was almost being protected in Astrid's clutches, and she was not nearly as comfortable in the nude as the couple were.

But Jodie only looked on this for a couple of seconds before returning back to her business mind.

"Mrs Iver, William Primrose has been asking for you; he says he had a meeting booked with you over an hour ago." She gave a sympathetic smile. "He's an older gentleman, so I have to presume he will be heading home in the next twenty minutes or so. Shall I tell him postpone until you send him an Owl?"

Astrid ran her hand through her hair. Ah, yes, damn. She had a meeting before coming here and had completely removed it from her priorities. She sighed, and soon began to shift.

"No, tell him I am just finishing up with a client and will be meeting him shortly. Take him to the drawing room and offer him a glass of the Louis XIII de Remy Martin Cognac - ah - and a cigar. But not the good ones." She instructed, moving further to get up. She made her way over to the other side of the room where there was a grand mirror on the wall, and she began to try tame her hair back into place.

She glanced over her shoulder at Jodie.

"Organise for a room to be set up for Hera. She is much too exhausted to return to the reception."

With that, Jodie scuttled off to do her thing, Astrid continued to dress and make herself presentable and...well...perhaps the other two would just sink further into the sofa.