He shrugged. "Sometimes. Other times it's not a party." Cris was being facetious, but one would not tell from his straight face.

"Hold my drink," he instructed as he passed off his glass to Reese.

Abandoning his companion, the athlete strode into the small, shed-like space. A phlegmatic stream of light, either from the moon or more likely from the stadium lights, wove through the slats of bench seats above. Dust drifted lackadaisically in the air, shimmering as the sharply pale light illuminated the particles. The space reeked of abandonment, and it was vacant but for a dust-covered pile in the corner that looked like the forlorn remnants of a broken, worker's broomstick.

Producing his wand from the pocket of his linen slacks, Cristopher carefully levitated two pieces of splintered wood onto the floor in the middle of the space. One after the other, he pointed his wand and transfigured each into a fabric couch and a plain stool on which to park their drinks.

The wizard pocketed his wand and proceeded to collapse comfortably into the couch, emitting a noise of satisfaction as he did so. Cris craned his neck to glance at Reese with a somewhat bland expression.

Even if a hint of knowing mischief sparkled in his eye.

"Are you joining me or not?"

Played By: Everevna
Reese held his drink as they went in.

"Ooh, very fancy," she teased, watching him transfigure the wood into sofas, "someone remembers their N.E.W.T level Transfiguration," she chuckled, and then sat down on the other side of the sofa, placing the drinks down on the table.

"Comfy, as well," Reese stretched out her legs over his lap, "I'd rate this cupboard a solid eight out of ten."

She then looked around - it definitely wasn't a cupboard.

Played By: Susan
The Hogwarts alumnus shot her a somewhat smug smirk as he shifted slightly to be more comfortable with her legs draped across his lap.

"Yours truly got a fat O for that, if you absolutely must know."

Cris summoned his drink into his hand and took a long swig from the glass. Music from the faraway towers bled through the otherwise quiet space, but at least his ears were no longer ringing.

"What's going to make it a ten out of ten?"

"Oooh, look at you with your fancy skills," Reese teased, though she was grinning. Teasing people was how she had always showed affection.

She paused and took a sip of her drink, before placing it back down on the stool.

"Maybe some atmospheric lighting, like candles," she suggested, brandishing her wand again vigorously, "on second thoughts, I'll probably set fire to the stadium if I do any kind of spell casting now," Reese chuckled.

She probably would, too, but Cristopher was in an indulgent mood. Jabbing his own wand at the remaining few chunks of shattered broomstick, he swiftly transfigured them into lit candles which were sent to position themselves throughout the shed.

"I aim to please," he offered his companion a crooked smirk as he pocketed his wand. Cris settled a hand on Reese's leg and reached with the other to unhook a top button of his shirt so he could relax further.

"Getting into cupboards with me ain't so shabby, eh?"

"Ah yes, very atmospheric," Reese looked at the candles approvingly, this was exactly what she had in mind. She was all about the danger, and who didn't want some extra fire hazards when you were drunk.

"I bet you say that to all the girls," Reese said, though her smile was a bit softer as she looked at Cris, and she sat up a little to try and lean into him.

"I don't think so. I've quite outdone myself tonight, I'd say."

His hand, having crept along her leg, moved deftly to undo the little clasp of her heel as if by some familiar habit. Cristopher could not for the life of him understand the female's will to subject themselves to these shoes, though he could not deny that Reese had looked good in them.

She still did, he could not help but notice.

Particularly in the warm candlelight, the way it reflected on her pale complexion and danced off in her dark, brown eyes.

"So," he leaned his head back against the couch, hand moving to undo the clasp on her other heel so that both would be discarded by the side on the floor. "How are you enjoying your evening?"

Reese helped him along by wiggling her foot out of her heel, and letting it fall to the floor. She'd find it later on.

"I think it's been an excellent evening," Reese smiled, making eye contact with Cris now.

And then, as if she had planned this all along, she placed one hand to the side of his head, leaned in, and kissed him.